Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

“i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco (2371 Views)

10 African Countries With The Most Curvy And Best Shaped Ladies Guess The No1 / Photos Of 2014 Best Curvy And B00 Tylicious Lady In Unilag / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by NewsINigeria(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2013

The name Moji Oyetayo might not instantly ring a bell to many but surely her role as Mama Ajasco in Wale Adenuga’s popular TV sitcom Papa Ajasco and company, will give her away. This busty and fun loving graduate of English Language from Lagos State University is a reporter’s delight and in this chat with Movie Moments’ Mutiat Alli,Mama Ajasco opens up on her role as the PRO of the Lagos State Chapter of AGN, her divorce state, love life, sex and her world of
acting.

Who really is Moji Oyetayo?

My name is Moji Oyetayo popularly known as Mama Ajasco. I am a voice-over artiste; I am an actress and I ‘m also the newly sworn-in public relations officer of the Lagos State Chapter of Actors Guild of Nigeria. I am a Lagosian and a beautiful Yoruba woman. I attended Supreme Education Foundation in Magodo, Lagos and got a degree in English from Lagos State University LASU.

You wear so many hats as an actress, voice-over artiste, and AGN executive, how do you combine all these?
The truth of the matter is they are all under the big picture called entertainment and there are ways of marrying them together. I have been shooting a lot of new soaps, movies but the latest side of me is being the Public Relation Officer of AGN Lagos Chapter. It’s been quite tasking because I’m the voice of the guild and the image maker. So I get to attend almost all the events, I get to talk and have a relationship with the media. What we’re preaching here is that there is a new dawn; the new executive under the chairmanship of Victor Osuagwu is geared to take AGN to a new life. Enough of bickering, enough of the infighting, enough of disorder, we should speak as one body. When we’re separated, we can’t go forward. When we come together, then that’s when things will take place and people will take us more serious. Apparently, I thought it was on AGN. I just finished a meeting with ANTP and they are in the same mess too. It’s very embarrassing and annoying.

How has your career been like?
All praise goes to the Almighty, it has been fine and SOURCE: http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/im-curvy-and-men-love-it-mama-ajasco.html

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST GOSSIPS, RUMOUR AND NEWS
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by Afam4eva(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
She's not the original Mama Ajasco.
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by demelza: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hers is the kind of shape that Nigerian men drool over
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by dplomaticVal: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
curvy shıt
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by ajasa4link: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
u are not curvy,u are fat
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by Forzap: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Curve of life grin grin
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by switdil(f): 1:06am On Sep 09, 2013
So with her wearing so many hats as an actress, a voice over artist and as AGN executive she cannot use roll-on or any anti perspirant on her armpit
#Sweatycurvyshit#
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by obo389(m): 1:47am On Sep 09, 2013

God forbid bad rubbish sad
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by Brimmie(m): 2:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Ewo!!!! See Breasttttsssssss!!! undecided

Ok.. Seen.. Read.. Digested!! Next!! undecided
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by jemsi(f): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2013
She looks like Mr.Ibu grin

1 Like

Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by Chanchit: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Afam4eva: She's not the original Mama Ajasco.

Bros' d original mama Ajasco don die.
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by tyson99(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2013
Dat boobs eehn grin
Re: “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2013
She'd have to take a very good, long bath first; preferrably with detergent rather than mere toilet soap.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo:Singer Kcee Was Once A Skinny Local Footballer / Mercy Johnson Releases New Photos,flaunts Her Killer Curve / REVEALED: The Secret Behind 5 Star Music Success – E Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.