Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? (35629 Views)

I Give Small LOAN Without Collateral / The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral / How Can I Get Ngn50,000 Loan Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Odionpete: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
eddiebruk: I doubt you will ever get one from a First Generation bank, best advice is to go through a MFB, but first you must have an account running with them for a period of 6months with concurrent transaction activities on the account, if you are sharp in what you do though, there is a way you can convince them about your proposed business plan so as to cut the long period of account activity shorter than required.
if u are realy serious about d business i think u should start with wat u have at hand i think 6,000,000 is alot of money cut down cost n u will suceed if u do
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by samseen02(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Read this article, the loan is easy to access and requires NO capital http://wealthmeans..com/2013/06/applying-for-nigerian-agricultural.html
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by badesco(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
There is no way you can secure a without colleatera. No matter what u must put something down in excess of that loan so no free lunch anywhere. My advice is that yob should seek from a friend or get somebody to partner iu the biz. Wish you luck.
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by jethro2: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yes, you can get loan in Nigeria without collateral if you are well connected. Your connection will be your collateral. How connected are you to the power that be? Secondly, my sincere advice, if sincerely you have what you claimed, then you have enough to invest and multiply in several ways. Investing that million wisely will multiply before a year. I use multiply not double. Invest wisely, seek for good investment advice. Nigeria is a goldmine

1 Like

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
What kind of business are you investing on?
If it is sme or industry related, go to your nearest bank of industry (BOI) with a detailed business plan. They will find the best way to assist you. In some proposals, they may suggest equity financing which they will be part owners of the business etc. You will need to have account with any commercial bank before they process the loan. They will also disburse d loan via a commercial bank. There rates are also far cheaper than that of commercial banks.

If its Agric you are going into, look for agric banks, I know of one in independence layout in Enugu.

Keep us updated
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by md003: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2013
There are 3 businesses that you can set up that will double your money in 1yr.
These businesses will guarantee 100-200% profit within 1yr. contact me for details on 07089728887
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by DoubleFaith(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
Md003......LOL. Funny you
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by nairacodedcom(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
EARN EXTRA CASH ONLINE FROM MICROWORKERS......http://www.nairacoded.com/how-to-make-money-online-from-microworkers/
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by adekaz2003: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
whatz loan shark?
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by mekuilis(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2013
Hello Mr Sky,if you're sure of a stable and viable business and an active bank account,then I might be of help. 08030540998
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by ehisnosakhare(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
Your strive to find an active and legitimate way to make money online in Nigeria ends here! Click http:///?r=ehisnosakhare this is the only Networks that can Pay you anytime anyday when You become an approved member. You are entitled to all featues of Our Network and you can start today!.
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by bodmax: 1:38am On Nov 28, 2013
Do not guess anymore about business, make it a duty to access and acquire the relevant skill set. It is a about your financial career, you must be strategic about it. There comes the opportunity of a life-time at your fingertips at coming International Conference on Wealth Creation. You will have access to the require set skills to take your business future to the next level. www.internationalwealthconference.org
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
vivacious vivi: There is one bridge after the Third roundabout on your way to Ijebu Ode.
When you get there, ask for Baba Nla...great babalawo.
He will ensure you get a loan without collateral!
Yeye.
U want to eat dry fish without spitting out bones! angry
lmao
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by ceo003: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hello im wondering if i can get a loan of $5000
without collateral from any one here . i have
very solid business plans which will ensure
that ill pay back the loan with interest. Eze
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
ceo003: Hello im wondering if i can get a loan of $5000
without collateral from any one here . i have
very solid business plans which will ensure
that ill pay back the loan with interest. Eze

Give me an idea of the SOLID PLAN
I have $5000 if i can get an interest of $2000 over a period of 3 months. no collateral.

I just need to show you to my Otumokpoor for scanning and recognition grin
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by kingwhiz(m): 2:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
Banks ? No. Loan Sharks ? Yes.

Loan sharks will give you 5,000,000 with 10% interest per month till repayment date.

Meaning you will be paying 500,000 each month for the 5,000,000 until you are able to pay back the 5m.

No collateral, just recognition.

can I pls get a link to one of those loan sharks please...
I'm currently in the middle of a soup-opera production and in desperate need of 2.8million naira loan...

thanks
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by kingwhiz(m): 2:55am On Mar 20, 2015
waleadex:
Meanwhile,if you don't mind getting it from an individual,I know of a money-lender in Ikorodu who can help you out with favourable term

link me up please...
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Kingdavid3: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2015
Pls giv d loan sharks' details.thk u
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Dvea(f): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Banks ? No. Loan Sharks ? Yes.

Loan sharks will give you 5,000,000 with 10% interest per month till repayment date.

Meaning you will be paying 500,000 each month for the 5,000,000 until you are able to pay back the 5m.

No collateral, just recognition.

Can I please get a contact of any loan shark in Lagos. I am finding it hard to get any. it will be much needed abeg.
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Dvea(f): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
waleadex:
Well,I don't know the type of business you are looking at but to me you can start with what you've got,honestly. However,if you have such amount of money(running) with FirstBank you have a chance. I am sure of this with FirstBank because there was a time my account officer offered me such opportuinity but I declined as I didn't need it. Meanwhile,if you don't mind getting it from an individual,I know of a money-lender in Ikorodu who can help you out with favourable terms and conditions.
All the best op!

Hello Mr Waledex please can you link me up with the man at Ikorodu. I really need a business loan. I will be grateful if you can. thanks
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by wholachy: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?

If the answers to the above is yes!
Here's great news for you.

WholachyPay gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.
No prior account opening nor savings.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via our website, email or Watsapp.
Now isn't that fantastic?

Wait no further, Visit our website to apply online @www.wholachypay.com. You can also call or Watsapp on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: info@wholachypay.com

Getting Loans has never been this easy!
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by wholachy: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2021
No heavy documentation required.

The application process is seamless and online via our website - www.wholachypay.com

The turn around time is incredibly short - we disburse within 24hrs from the time of application.

Visit our website to apply today - www.wholachypay.com

or call/whatsapp - 08084616992, 08062227821, 08139113536

Getting loans in Nigeria has never been this easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.