Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Have You Ever Been Pressed When Travelling In A Public Vehicle? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Been Pressed When Travelling In A Public Vehicle? (603 Views)

Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport / Have U Ever Been Pressed In A Public Transport Or Place ? Share Your Experience / Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Pressed When Travelling In A Public Vehicle? by DoctorShroud(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Its so embarrassing to be caught right there worst of all in a public vehicle on a long trip.

The other day on my way to port-harcourt from owerri, i felt so neuseatic, and before i knew it, i threw up right there in the bus,i'ld much rather forget this gory incident; it was so disgusting.

I heard of a guy who defeacated on his pants, after desperately but unsuccessfully trying to hold the it. Koloba!

Few, actually want to share such experiences, but you may Share yours if you care. Enjoy!
Re: Have You Ever Been Pressed When Travelling In A Public Vehicle? by Emmyk(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
LoL. Something like that.... Goose pimples all over you....you'll be deaf n dumb, lookinq like a m'o'r'o'n.... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany / Calabar... / 6 Worse Travel Advice You Will Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.