Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Adsense Account Within 4hrs - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Adsense Account Within 4hrs (580 Views)

How To Get An Approved Adsense Account Within 3 Weeks / Get $100 To Your Paypal Account Within Few Days / GET YOUR OWN US BANK ACCOUNT(REAL CHECKING ACCOUNT) WITHIN 30MINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Account Within 4hrs by felixchip(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi NLers. Got this. I will open a google adsense account for you with your details and have it approved within 4hrs.
It costs just #1,000.
Re: Adsense Account Within 4hrs by bizmania(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
hmmm? Sounds promising! There's no big deal in signing up for google adsense nah! Unless you're trynna say U'll open the website and also sign up for adsense for ur client! But at that cost? I doubt the possibility cos #1,000 is too small to open a website for someone and still help d person with adsense sign up! Explain the exact thing U mean!
Re: Adsense Account Within 4hrs by felixchip(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2013
bizmania: hmmm? Sounds promising! There's no big deal in signing up for google adsense nah! Unless you're trynna say U'll open the website and also sign up for adsense for ur client! But at that cost? I doubt the possibility cos #1,000 is too small to open a website for someone and still help d person with adsense sign up! Explain the exact thing U mean!

I won't design a website for you. All I'll help you do is open an approved google adsense account. I'm doing it for 1,000 just on NL. Normaly, it costs #2,500.
Re: Adsense Account Within 4hrs by felixchip(m): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2013
bizmania: hmmm? Sounds promising! There's no big deal in signing up for google adsense nah! Unless you're trynna say U'll open the website and also sign up for adsense for ur client! But at that cost? I doubt the possibility cos #1,000 is too small to open a website for someone and still help d person with adsense sign up! Explain the exact thing U mean!

You may want to take a look at this thread and then understand what I'm saying. https://www.nairaland.com/559091/get-brand-new-google-adsense
Re: Adsense Account Within 4hrs by ambrosini593(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Please don't pay the op any money. Simply sign up on new gmail account, when signing in make sure you use USA as your country and then fill in your Nigeria phone number. If you use Nigeria it will not be possible to monetize. Go to youtube with the new gmail account and sign up. Upload a unique video and then select monetize your youtube. After that you will be shown google adsense form to fill. Just wait for two to three hours google will send you your adsense account. From there you can take it to your blog.
Re: Adsense Account Within 4hrs by felixchip(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
ambrosini593: Please don't pay the op any money. Simply sign up on new gmail account, when signing in make sure you use USA as your country and then fill in your Nigeria phone number. If you use Nigeria it will not be possible to monetize. Go to youtube with the new gmail account and sign up. Upload a unique video and then select monetize your youtube. After that you will be shown google adsense form to fill. Just wait for two to three hours google will send you your adsense account. From there you can take it to your blog.

First, YouTube adsense doesn't offer search earning, videos and games earning.
With YouTube adsense, you cannot use it on self hosted sites. It'll go through review and possibly disapproved. Learnt that?

(1) (Reply)

Full Hd Samsung Camcorder For Sale Hmx 106 for 30k / Sesame Seed & Cashew Seed Available / Trendy Leather Watch For Todays Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.