Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

An Appeal To Seun To Activate A "BOOKMARKED" feature - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Appeal To Seun To Activate A "BOOKMARKED" feature (463 Views)

Beware!!! Activate Whatsapp Without Internet Is A SCAM! / How To Re-activate A Rejected Ads On Olx / How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To Seun To Activate A "BOOKMARKED" feature by Mieye007: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hello Mr Seun,

Let me start by commending you for the good work you've been doing with Nairaland. I must say, you're a legend.

Before I get to the point of this write-up, let me admit that the various FEATURES of this site is most impressive. But in my opinion, one is missing. Which is the ability TO VIEW COMMENTS OF OTHERS THAT WE'VE "LIKED" against the current feature of our ability to view our comments liked by other people.

This new feature when introduced would increase peoples' PARTICIPATION on this site because the comments/posts of certain individuals can be very EDUCATIVE and entertaining. So instead of searching the fast winding pages of multiple threads for certain information seen before, it would be much more easier if we've already "bookmarked" the comment, and be able to access them when needed on this new link on our individual accounts.

Therefore, since there is an already existing link labelled "LIKED" used to view our comments liked by others, I'm proposing the new link to be labelled "BOOKMARKED"

I'm also appealing that this feature should be able to bring back previously liked comments and shouldn't be affected by comments deleted by MODS, though not in any way diminishing the authority of the MODS to ban/delete inappropriate comments.

Thanks in anticipation.

@Fellow Nairalanders,
IF YOU SUPPORT THIS IDEA PLEASE CLICK "LIKE"

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To Seun To Activate A "BOOKMARKED" feature by Mieye007: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Front Page Please.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News... Education Minister, Eight Others Sacked / Homeless Man Earns $100,000 For Honesty / A 97% True Story About Life Here And Over There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.