Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nairalanders; Aint U Tired Of Hearing About Cancer? Honestly I Am - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders; Aint U Tired Of Hearing About Cancer? Honestly I Am (580 Views)

Interesting Piece About ''cancer'' Glyphosate : Commercially Known As Roundup / Know About Cancer And The Foods You Consume / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders; Aint U Tired Of Hearing About Cancer? Honestly I Am by cdee(f): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
sad sad Dear all, they say Cancer kills 10 Nigerians every hour shocked. Various Media houses also anounces that in Nigeria, Cancer patients hardly survive except for some wealthy people who can afford to spend great fortune to battle this dealy disease. This is Sad.
Its unfortunate when I started hearing the broadcasts that we don't have cancer prevention centers in Nigeria. Cancer, if detected earlier can be prevented and Cured. Cancer has cut short so Many promising Lives. Because of the fear of Cancer, we all are afraid to eat certain food,use certain gadget and many more restrictions.
Wouldn't you prefer to be at more birthdays than Funerals? And the sad part is that,Cancer kills more of youths.
I want to use this opportunity to introduce to you CECP Nigeria (COMMITTEE ENCOURAGING CORPORATE PHILANTROPY). CECP is aimed at creating 36 Cancer Prevention and Care centres across Nigeria. I guess most of us have been hearing the campaign on Radio.
Let's Join together and support CECP to help fight Cancer out of Nigeria.
Please donate generously by sending "RAY" to "44777" today. Each SMS cost N100. Each Mobile cancer centre cost about N90,000000. So please send Multiple text if you can.
I believe in the Spirit of Naija. kiss Let's Do it together [b][/b]I have donated,please do as well. Thank you wink

Re: Nairalanders; Aint U Tired Of Hearing About Cancer? Honestly I Am by cdee(f): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
This message is brought to you by a Connector of CECP Nigeria:

I need ur Help. Please, I'm powerless and I need ur support in order to Fight cancer. Join me and Let's Donate 2 the creation of "cancer prevention centres in Nigeria". Pls, let's not wait till cancer Visit us b4 we fight it. Please donate by sending "RAY" to "44777". U can send multiple text messages. Thank U & God bless U.

I av donated, pls do as well
Re: Nairalanders; Aint U Tired Of Hearing About Cancer? Honestly I Am by cdee(f): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2013
"We're each of us, angels wit only one wing, and we can only fly embracing each other” – Luciano Desrescenzo. #ACT! sms "RAY" to 44777.
Please let's donate. Many of us play tha Raffle games of Network which we never win. If u send dis SMS ,u are already a winner in saving souls.

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi #ACT! Text RAY to 44777 wink

(1) (Reply)

Anybreast Feeding Mom In The House? / 5 Powerful Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil You Are Probably Not Aware Of / First To Get Cure Medicine: Aids Or Cancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.