Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I'm Still Young To Get Married At Age 40 - Actress, Ayo Adesanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still Young To Get Married At Age 40 - Actress, Ayo Adesanya (2532 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Young To Get Married At Age 40 - Actress, Ayo Adesanya by TalkNews: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2013

Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya who has a nine-year-old son in a recent talks about marriage.
The actress who was said to be married to movie producer/cum actor, Goriola Hassan who she had a son for has denied ever marrying him.
In her words: "I was never married to Goriola Hassan. We lived together and SOURCE: http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/im-still-young-to-get-married-at-age-40.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST GOSSIPS, RUMOUR AND NEWS
Re: I'm Still Young To Get Married At Age 40 - Actress, Ayo Adesanya by dplomaticVal: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
NA WASH

angry angry angry angry angry angry

tHe indubitable fact remains that she's too OLD to get mawied, bt to YOUNG to be inducted into sugar mummy's union
Re: I'm Still Young To Get Married At Age 40 - Actress, Ayo Adesanya by psucc(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sen Yerima would appreciate your 'teenage' provide you have developed breasts.
Re: I'm Still Young To Get Married At Age 40 - Actress, Ayo Adesanya by jonaboy: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2013
You can wait till you are 80 before u get married,meanwhile u can continue opening ur legs for all the rich old men it's ur life.
Re: I'm Still Young To Get Married At Age 40 - Actress, Ayo Adesanya by Brimmie(m): 2:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Marriage Is Nt The Deal.. Get A Man To Settle Wt!! And Stop Openin Ur Legs 247 Like Coco Bar! undecided

Ok.. Seen.. Read.. Digested!! Next!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Has Really Gone Mad.see What She Is Wearing!!! / Oh Dear! British Reality Star Bobby Norris Wears Ballbag Swimwear. 18+ / Battle Of The Backless White Outfit-rihanna Vs Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.