Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London (25425 Views)

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) / Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by dani1luv: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by ZN2: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
This post confirms ZN has seen the outfit.

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Beautiful>
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by dani1luv: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
~ZN~:

I need the weed you smoked bro

5 Likes

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by ZN2: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
dani1luv:

I need the weed you smoked bro

A friend with weed is a friend indeed, eh?

Sorry hommie, this one's way too strong for ya.

19 Likes

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by dani1luv: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
~ZN~:

A friend with weed is a friend indeed, eh?

Sorry hommie, this one's way too strong for ya.

Dry, bro. . dry

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by ajasa4link: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
she looks great in the outfit... as for her shape, this is How an African lady should look like,not that Sorry shape of agbani darego

3 Likes

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by dani1luv: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
ajasa4link: she looks great in the outfit... as for her shape, this How an African lady should look like,not that Sorry shape of agbani darego
Lmao, weyrey somebody..

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Tolexander: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Peacock!

Thanks to the invention of washing machine. She would dare not wear anything like this those days when there was no washing machine.

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by dani1luv: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
^^What are you saying?
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Ghydyon(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mukina is watchin,EFCC is watching.....
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by cyara(f): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
The dress looks beautiful on her but she should have worn something else to perform on stage(my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by oribim(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
ajasa4link: she looks great in the outfit... as for her shape, this is How an African lady should look like,not that Sorry shape of agbani darego
oloriburuku.you sure dont have eyes.all the girls who competed with agbani ''fine pass omotola'' my sis at home is more beautiful .

2 Likes

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
~ZN~:

Are you gunning for the "1st to comment" award?? tongue

Another irrelevant thread makes front page, that's news undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Rexsul: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
wow ds girl sorry woman is stil lukn Tom Tom o cheesy
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by iamdjizzy: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tinking of wat to rite.....hmmmm "Adamu goes to school
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Sijo01(f): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Absolutely Gorgeous!
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by 80million1: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Let me prepare a ROBUST REPLY!
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by benkings(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
omosexy is sexy , sexy , sexy yh she is sexy
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
I hate the dress but I love her cheesy
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by ajasa4link: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
oribim: oloriburuku.you sure dont have eyes.all the girls who competed with agbani ''fine pass omotola'' my sis at home is more beautiful .
Mr man respect urself and ur family. If u don't agree with my point u can easily make Urs and overlook my comment Na..I only said I like omotola's shape than agbani's and i dont care if ur sister is the most beautiful girl in ur village...u just carry ur wide mouth dey blab over a post u hardly comprehend...
LAST BULLET: Check the pic below

3 Likes

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Harbiurlah(f): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Stunning look

2 Likes

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by ritababe(f): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
waoh nice dress, i love her so much she is my second best actress in nollywood after gene baby
i will try to get one for myself i love the dressing.

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by ZN2: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wu Zetian:

shocked Great scott, time to edit. . . took a lot of hard work to get there, you know. cool

Btw, Nice azz there @profile. cheesy
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
oribim: oloriburuku.you sure dont have eyes.all the girls who competed with agbani ''fine pass omotola'' my sis at home is more beautiful .
ur sister?u mean rashida is more beautiful than her?wash!!!
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by richP: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
wack actress ,she and genevieve.. famous , not for her moviess

2 Likes

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by kenebobson(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kilo foshi gan *smh*
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Another irrelevant thread makes front page, that's news undecided
so it will not be bad if you can post your own relevant thread,you will just open ur dirty waste bin you call mouth to talk anyhow without reasoning,so it is only if boko haram attack your village or ASUU call off strike that must be news abi?who even forced you to open the thread,ur eyes dey pain you abi u no see the topic before u click on am?no be ur fault na the free megabyte wey mtn give u make u dey get opportunity to dey for nairaland.
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by mamagee3(f): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nice dress!!!
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by demelza: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
I like the hair and makeup
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Big4wig(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
I dey come make i piss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US-Based Artistes, Esquare Accuse Portable Of Assaulting & Stealing From Them / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.