Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA (2171 Views)

See How APC,Nigerians Reacted As PDP Post Pics Of APC Transporting N5bn 2 Rivers / Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA / People Democratic Party (PDP) Family Dinner Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
While LOSERS are sobbing the PDP is currently holding its post convention dinner. It is live on NTA
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by ckkris: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Azonto azonto azonto
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by awodman: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
I just like the way GEJ goes about his activities like nothing is happening...God pls let me have this kind of disposition even in the height of provocation...

5 Likes

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
See why I call the renegade PDP members collection of LOSERS.

The G-7 PDP governors LOST out in the battle for 2015 PDP primary ticket. Most of the renegade PDP legislators are merely following their LOSER governors (G-7). Some of the renegade legislators who are not from the G-7 states are also LOSERS in their respective states. They LOST out to their respective state governors. OBJ and his boys also LOST out in the battle for the leadership of PDP and 2015 primary ticket.

So in essence, we'r dealing with collection of LOSERS

3 Likes

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by stebell(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
awodman: I just like the way GEJ goes about his activities like nothing is happening...God pls let me have this kind of disposition even in the height of provocation...
My broda, na God do am for our presido. @ OP, wat really amaze me is dat in de lite of all dis so called split, I've not heard either Atiku, Baraje or my arrogant Gov Amaechi or their followers say dat Mr. President is not performing. All D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ keep saying is dat he shud not contest 2015. I laff in Efik. Why can't D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tell Buhari dat hv tasted power b4 to rest, wat of Atiku dat hv served as VP for 8yrs. For their info, if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ succeed in stopping GEJ, we in de South will hv no choice than to do wat it takes to be liberated. Peeps, feel de #Fresh Air# every where yu go

3 Likes

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
All the 36 State PDP Chairmen and FCT have just pledged unalloyed support for the president and PDP leadership under Tukur.

Haters go and DIE

1 Like

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
I know Bamanga Tukur may not remain PDP chairman till 2015. But his removal MUST be at the pleasure of the president, not at the insistence of some LOSERS.
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by atlwireles: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
awodman: I just like the way GEJ goes about his activities like nothing is happening...God pls let me have this kind of disposition even in the height of provocation...

My brother, you said something I have been thinking about for days. I have been praying for this kind of level headedness in my life too. I just don't know how this man does it.
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by hensben(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Artificial meeting mwteeew....smh for nigeria n d minors. Greedy leaders n followers.....2014 has not even come not to talk of 2015 n ds people are holding dinner here n there....its a pity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by stebell(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: All the 36 State PDP Chairmen and FCT have just pledged unalloyed support for the president and PDP leadership under Tukur.

Haters go and DIE
@ OP, don't yu think de new slogan of GEJ transformation agenda shud be " I can see every thing turning around" for de gud of our beloved country Naija. Love de way de woman speaking on behalf of women ask Mr. Presido to make up his mind fast. #Fresh Air# tins every where.

1 Like

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by hensben(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nothing is real even d woman speaking now is not confidence..I still imaging how we hip praises on our leaders as if they re doing us a favour....
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
By the way, I bought a bag of locally milled rice recently. It is cheaper, fresher and tastier. At the moment, the markets in Enugu are filled with high quality locally milled rice. That is TRANSFORMATION. Proudly Nigeria. Haters go and die!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by awodman: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: By the way, I bought a bag of locally milled rice recently. It is cheaper, fresher and tastier. At the moment, the markets in Enugu are filled with high quality locally milled rice. That is TRANSFORMATION. Proudly Nigeria. Haters go and die!
Abeg snap the bag of rice...and upload here

1 Like

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: While LOSERS are sobbing the PDP is currently holding its post convention dinner. It is live on NTA

Abeg my Oga, is there a link I can watch it online ? I am on the other side of Atlantic.
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
The PDP youth leader is currently speaking. The guy is truely a youth and very eloquent.
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: All the 36 State PDP Chairmen and FCT have just pledged unalloyed support for the president and PDP leadership under Tukur.

Haters go and DIE

hahahahaha Correct. The 36 PDP chairmen are the people that matter, they are the ones that recommend which member is fielded as aspirants. Governors are supposed to be people's servants and under rule of party.

By the way, Asari Dokubo says he is coming to PDP Rivers, if not for one thing, I for suggest make the guy join PDP and replace Amaechi so we can probe him and send him to Britain backyard.
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by chukjojo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: While LOSERS are sobbing the PDP is currently holding its post convention dinner. It is live on NTA
Oh boy! I hail o!, you no dey sleep? anyway, i just confirmed it. i like this presdo Jona die.
Haters go tie seperator on 330KV power line, "FRESH AIR'' all the ways to 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by hensben(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
@sincerenigeria no like 4 u n ur cohorts...#SHAME#...u guys re deceiving urself...I like GEJ as a person but he doesn't have leadership charisma, he is been control...a leader is suppose to b bold n brave but nigeria as a country is too big 4 GEJ to rule....u guys always say GEJ is calm,do u no y? Ok let me tell u d reason, becos he is been control n seek his useless n greedy advisers b4 he do or say things n his(GEJ) words always burst behind close doors cos he doesn't have anything to say when facing d media...,nuff said n reserve my other comments after d reign of GEJ as nigeria president u will c n here d real things happened during his tenure by ds political bigots around him now...so he should enjoy while it last.

1 Like

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
hensben: @sincerenigeria no like 4 u n ur cohorts...#SHAME#...u guys re deceiving urself...I like GEJ as a person but he doesn't have leadership charisma, he is been control...a leader is suppose to b bold n brave but nigeria as a country is too big 4 GEJ to rule....u guys always say GEJ is calm,do u no y? Ok let me tell u d reason, becos he is been control n seek his useless n greedy advisers b4 he do or say things n his(GEJ) words always burst behind close doors cos he doesn't have anything to say when facing d media...,nuff said n reserve my other comments after d reign of GEJ as nigeria president u will c n here d real things happened during his tenure by ds political bigots around him now...so he should enjoy while it last.

Do you know what is called Paragraph ? Start from there, and may be, you will understand what is called Politics, in your lifetime.
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
They are busy having dinner while ASUU is still on strike! All jonathan and his cohorts do is to wine and dine,spending millions of naira on food and drinks.Bunch of shameless deluded fools! twaaa!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by agbameta: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rome dey burn while emperor dey dance and sipping on cocktail.... Tone deaf clowns.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by ochejoseph(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
GEJ has been kind to this Guys, how many of Us can tolerate this Kind of Behaviour, abuse today , shout tomorrow , Boko next tomorrow he has taken a lot of rubbish from this Guys, its time to whip them into line they are 2nd term governors with Nothing to loose hence the Pull him down at all cost mission, if this guys use the energy they use in harassing GEJ to develop their states I bet u their states will never remain the same !
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by atlwireles: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
berem: They are busy having dinner while ASUU is still on strike! All jonathan and his cohorts do is to wine and dine,spending millions of naira on food and drinks.Bunch of shameless deluded fools! twaaa!

Ask your haters in ASUU to take the N130B on the table and allow us hear word. They are also free to resign and seek employment elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Blueboy0402: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
I observed David Mark and Aminu Tambuwa are not part of post convention dinner. That of Tambuwa is quite understandable because of his covert romance with the opposition. What of David Mark
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by theoctopus: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
[size=14pt]Akpabio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... grin grin grin grin

I love this man pieces![/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
awodman:
Abeg snap the bag of rice...and upload here
After 3 trials, I hope the pictures will now upload

3 Likes

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Billyonaire:

Abeg my Oga, is there a link I can watch it online ? I am on the other side of Atlantic.
I'm not sure about that. But I think NTA has an online live streaming platform.
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by hopilo: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
MY GREAT GOVERNOR AKPABIO DON FINISH WORK FOR PDP.
ALL HAIL AKPABIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Blueboy0402: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Blueboy0402: I observed David Mark and Aminu Tambuwa are not part of post convention dinner. That of Tambuwa is quite understandable because of his covert romance with the opposition. What of David Mark
Deputy senate president in his address just stated that David Mark is hosting Catholic bishops in Otukpo.
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Blueboy0402: I observed David Mark and Aminu Tambuwa are not part of post convention dinner. That of Tambuwa is quite understandable because of his covert romance with the opposition. What of David Mark
David Mark is represented by the deputy senate president. The deputy senate president said David Mark could not attend the event because of a religuous engagement
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by hopilo: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
ANYONE THAT WANT TO BE IN AUTHORITY MUST RESPECT AUTHORITY...... AKPABIO

SIMPLE LAW OF LEADERSHIP
Re: PDP Post Convention Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
hopilo: MY GREAT GOVERNOR AKPABIO DON FINISH WORK FOR PDP.
ALL HAIL AKPABIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Akpabio always deliver

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Was Only Joking When He Said He Won't Run In 2015 - Abati / 2015: PDP Vs APC Voters' Strength. / Blackrevolution: Winnie Mandela Have This To Say About Her Late Ex-husband!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.