Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video (33301 Views)

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures / Ekiti State Woman Delivers A Frog Baby (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by iamdsam: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Your pickin fine o. So cute and na oyibo woman again. I wish both of you peace and more love in your marriage. God bless

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by obi24(f): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
May this bundle of joy bring peace,love and everlasting happiness to ur family

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by write2obi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
amnestylaw1:

Thought they warned us not to use the E word on this forum. cheesy
they did?? Guess we'll go underground like the Garri warriors, the massage must be spread!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by theanonymous: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Very cute baby.beautiful family.congrats,keep up being a great dad.
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by fapcrook(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Op well done. I like d way u are answering every question, shows u are a real omo oluyole, i am one too. Aside, u have a nice family, God bless u all

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
fapcrook: @Op well done. I like d way u are answering every question, shows u are a real omo oluyole, i am one too. Aside, u have a nice family, God bless u all

smiley Omo Iya mi, thanks a lot o jare. May the Lord be with you too.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
R u OK? I mean seriously grin cheesy grin nigerian men n old wrinkle white women angry grin cheesy cheesy

I really do not know what you intend to say here but it sounded racistic... Even blacks do grow old and end up having wrinkles.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
collynzo2: OP you need to have a DNA test done on that baby.
collynzo2: She looks so happy! If only she knew the reason why you married her...
haters are losers. In short, u are sick and I pity ur miserable condition.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Op, odaz hav said it all. My regards to family, all the best.
I love ur dark/ebony body.
P.S: I will love to steal the baby oooooo winkwinkwinkwink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
amnestylaw1:

I really do not know what you intend to say here but it sounded racistic... Even blacks do grow old and end up having wrinkles.

E ma raye regberegbe oh.... ignore those ASUU prisoners jare grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Can I rent your wife just for a night.grin She is adorable bro. Your baby is also cute. We need beautiful pix like this, intending posters please take note. If your wife is below this standard, then her pix is "unpostable" on NL. GEJ' wife pix has been enough nuissance to me alraedy undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Op, odaz hav said it all. My regards to family, all the best.
STEAL THE BABY I thought you are a gay undecided
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by AbuMikey(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
#sighs!
Cute family!!
Wish you and family everything you wish yourself!!

Bottomline

I don 1st talk am say if I nor marry Nomski0 lipsrsealed ,then I must marry Spanish woman!! wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by minute(f): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
He really is a cute little guy. Congrats to you and your wife.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Picomon(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
amnestylaw1: This is what I keep getting: 413 Request Entity Too Large

It means you should resize the size of your image(s) before uploading or beg Oga Seun to increase its client_max_body_size.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hmmmph. Im jealous angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2013
You sure say na your pikin be dat grin

Na joke I dey joking o.
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by kolardzy(m): 12:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Wow! beautiful..God bless ya family cool cool

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by oyinbogirl(f): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Lovely family, that child is a blessing! Wish all of you well in the future smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 10, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Op, odaz hav said it all. My regards to family, all the best.

This post is wrong on so many levels. undecided undecided sad

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Babzilla: @ OP
U DO WELL I URGE OTHER GUYS TO LEARN
TRY MARRY OYINBO O! OR ANY NON-NIGERIAN
SO THAT UR DAYS MAY BE LONG AND FULL OF LAUGHTER
gbagam
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by chineloSA(f): 5:57am On Sep 10, 2013
amnestylaw1:

It amazes me when people think that two people, irrespective of the part of the world they come from, cannot fall MADLY in love with each other and marry. Here in the part of the world I live, there are Igbos and Yoruba guys who are married to whites for as long as 11 years and more. One of my friends, married for about 11 years to a German, recently died of Cancer. The bottom-line is this- money is not everything. Love rules.

@OP, I guess you knew what type of people NLanders are before you posted the pics. I must say that I am amazed by the level of your maturity, levelheadedness and also having your wifes back when all these NLanders opposse and diss you regarding your choice. Your wife is a very lucky woman, and I wish you two or must are say three and more to come " THE BEST OF YOUR MARRIED LIFE"
When a man has your back at all times, its just beyond amazing. Alot of man can't handle such, especially from family. wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by collynzo2(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:

haters are losers. In short, u are sick and I pity ur miserable condition.
With a name like yours, what else can I say? Please die!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Omooba77: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2013
happy married life, may God keep your home.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by IAMBREEZY: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2013
Omo thank GOD I HAVE white gf that is tripping for me remain to give her belle make she born for me.
And op u got a cute family may God bless ur family forever abundantly amin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2013
amnestylaw1:

You may not believe this. After marrying, I wanted us to remain in Nigeria but my wife was like- she can't stay because of security, job, and adaptation to the kind of life she was not used to. We however agreed on returning finally to Nigeria someday. I did not marry for papers. I have had series of opportunity to travel abroad before meeting her.
You didn't need to explain. Don't mind the bat.

He's not well informed!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Eneze1(f): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Beautiful wife, cute baby, may the Almighty God bless and keep your marriage

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by sweetsmalsis(f): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2013
Lovely! Cute!
God bless you and your family!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by ektbear: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2013
whyyyte gurrrl
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by kunletoks(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2013
I love this.
God bless this family.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Bensonite: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2013
Beauty family!
One lesson learnt is that I need to stick around when my wife is bathing my lovely baby or I have to do it myself when I am around. It gives a sense of joy and fulfillment.
Please Ignore the NL haters. Some of them may never get married or boost of decent family in life since they hate good and choose evil as trade.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.