Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (4942 Views)

Get Free University Schoolarship,discover How2score 300 In Jamb Garranteed / Application For Tuition Free University In Norway Is On / Registration In Progress: Tuition Free University In Norway, Finland Sweeden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by fontv1: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2013
Just wondering if the Free University of Nigeria is real. Just came accross this website online and on facebook , www.freeuniversityofnigeria.org and I want nairalanders to check it out. With what i read about them it is completely distant learning and online.
I just visited their website where the entire site is counting down to October 1st where the school will be launched for online activities. Is this REAL?

Anyway just passing by my fellow NLs

1 Like

Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by fontv1: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Mod If you help this topic to the frontpage it will be nice. thanks
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by JohnFrankling(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2013
this is the first time im hearing this
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by fontv1: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2013
I just heard about it yesterday from a friend who is already asking his son to shun ASUU and re-enrol with Free University of Nigeria-FUN.
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by twaintoy(f): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Free University? In Nigeria? I never hear dis one before. Even NOUN is not free. Anywayz, let's watch and see.
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by fontv1: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2013
I am very much interested in this. Though This school may suffer accreditation problem or restriction from government due to pressure mount from private schools owners and investors in Nigeria. Anyway I like the idea...
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by TeenageMoney(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2013
Great Info
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by fontv1: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Mod. Please help put this thread on front-page. At least Nigerians will be happy to know more about their right to Higher Education as proposed by the Free University of Nigeria. I just emailed them and I was very happy for their prompt response.
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by Adrenaline123(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Website of nigerian universities always end with 'edu.ng'
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by kkkp: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lolzzz private or public Not possible...its just a name
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by fontv1: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am very happy on my appointment as a the Chief Publicist for this Notable University (Free University of Nigeria). The tuition-free degree awarding school is set to resume new session by January 12th, 2015.

[b]Like any other organization, FUN has its own challenges like Finance, Accreditation and Offices Nationwide, Although, the university is cloud based (100% web based, first in the world).

Accreditation is something we are still working on but Financing is very important at this stage if we must be accredited as soon as possible.

For some of you who want to support this initiative, below are ways you can supports;

1. Cash Donations; (call) or email: info@freeuniversityofnigeria.org

Visit our cloud Campus; www.freeuniversityofnigeria.org or like us on facebook : www.facebook.com/freeuniversityofnigeria
2. Office / Data/ Administrative Center: You can Donate Flats, Bungalows etc to the school either as a form of investment or supports.
3. Technology Support: In addition to what we current have, we appreciate other technology supports and Partners, like Internet Broadband providers, individuals donating office equipments, Laptops, land phones etc.

For support inquiries please email : info@freeuniversityofnigeria.org .[/b]
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by business05(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wishing you guys a wonderful week ahead
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by business05(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
happy new week
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by pbs4real(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
a fwend of mine jez told me abi it as wel,am happy jawe. . .enuf of JAMB jamming us. . .its free univ all da way. . .#hippie. . safe buddiez

1 Like

Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by OACKLAND(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2015
this is may 2015, has the school started yet?
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by fontv1: 8:38pm On May 18, 2016
Just registered now . I am yet to hear from them. But I like the idea. Change indeed. A nigerian youth behind this? When our politicians and pastors are building schools for the rich
Re: FREE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA by lasmile(f): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Finally Admission is on @ the Free University of Nigeria, on the following courses: Business management, Computer Science, and Law, registration is on already visit Freeuniversity. Com.ng

(1) (Reply)

"Admission In Progress" On Caps I'm Worried / Unizik Post Utme Date (2010/2011) And Past Questions And Answers / What Is The Difference Between An Assistant And A Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.