Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. (992 Views)

It's My Birthday...pls Show Me Some Love!!! Your LIKES Will Do. / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Show Some Love Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by engrj(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2013
The only Birthday Gift I ask from you is by typing ‘AMEN” in this post.

Lord Jesus, I thank you because you always answer me.

The kings of king’s, the Lord of Lord’s, Jehovah Eloah, Jehovah Raah, Jehovah Ma’Ozi I worship you, I thank you for making today Sept. 09 2013 my Birthday. I thank you for giving me a big reason to thank you, and for adding another year to my year.

I pray O Lord my God as I grow in age so shall I grow financially, Materially, Academically, Physically and spiritually in Jesus name Amen.

I use this opportunity to pray for my great country ‘Nigeria’ Lord let there be peace in my country help us we your children to Love one another, and make things easy for us in Jesus name Amen.

Lord, I ask that you continue to have your hand on this nation, and that you provide the leaders with the wisdom to guide us in the right direction. Even if they are not believers, Lord, I ask that you speak to them in different ways so that they make decisions that honor you and make our lives better. Lord, I pray that they continue to do what is best for all the people in this country, that they continue to provide for the poor and downtrodden, and that they have the patience and discernment to do what is right in Jesus name Amen.

I also pray for anyone that type AMEN on this post, that you give to them their heart desires in Jesus name Amen.

My heavenly father ask for my Birthday Gift which is “Do your best in my Life” O Lord In Jesus name I have prayed Amen.

I thank you God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus name Amen. Peace!
Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2013
Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2013
I would say happy birthday!!... Regardless of the fact that praying to jesus is unnecessary.
Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Adufaye(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2013
Happy byday WULLNP

Amen

1 Like

Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by demelza: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2013
Ise!!!!

Our forefathers wont be left out.
Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Ajibam: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Amen

1 Like

Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by mumumugu(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
I wonder why people like amen
Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by engrj(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
mumumugu: I wonder why people like amen
because is like u don't know the meaning of 'Amen'
Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
Amen!!!

Happy B day!

1 Like

Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by PastorOluT(m): 1:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Amen n hbd.
Stay blessed n remain rapturable

1 Like

Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Ajibam: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2013
striktlymi:

Good one..bro.striktlymi

1 Like

Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Krasid(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2013
AMEN

1 Like

Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Redoil: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
AMEN TO UR ALL UR PRAYERS.

1 Like

Re: The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. by Kenysucess: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Amen LLNP

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! Fathered By A Ghost. ...married To Another Ghost.! / Learn How To Make Money With Your Phone By Posting Online / Stop Comparing Yourself With Others & Live Your Own Beautiful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.