Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Kudos To The Olu Of Warri For Accepting Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kudos To The Olu Of Warri For Accepting Christ (804 Views)

The Burial Right Of d demised The Olu Of Warri Kingdom Happening at Ode itsekiri / The Olu Of Warri And His God, By Olusegun Adeniyi / Deeper Life Lost Most Of Her Pastor From Steven Akinola To Olu Itiola. Tell What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To The Olu Of Warri For Accepting Christ by kinxlee: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Lately there have been chaos in the palace of the olu of warri for accepting christ and doing away with all diabolical activities that is associated with being a monarch, but this decision hasn't gone down well with some of his subject who claim that this activities have been there for ages,
Re: Kudos To The Olu Of Warri For Accepting Christ by AmJane(f): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2013
Thank God for him
Re: Kudos To The Olu Of Warri For Accepting Christ by nerodenero: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2013
I know heaven is celebrating this saint.I suggest the Olu of Warri should step down so as to be able to practice his new religion because I doubt if the monarchical system as been practiced would allow his new religion.No Emir,Oba,Igwe etc can rule without practicing traditional medicine which involves sacrifice to the gods and the use of diabolical means to achieve their desires.Congrats Olu!
Re: Kudos To The Olu Of Warri For Accepting Christ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Foreign religion is killing our culture.
Re: Kudos To The Olu Of Warri For Accepting Christ by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Foreign religion is killing our culture.

Killing our culture is foreign religion
Re: Kudos To The Olu Of Warri For Accepting Christ by Ajibam: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Praise God!
More To Come!!!
The mission has been launched
We are going to the whole world proclaiming our God

1 Like

Re: Kudos To The Olu Of Warri For Accepting Christ by kinxlee: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
I think those clamouring for his removal on the throne are misguided, have you been to warri lately the environment feels like it needs total cleansing, they better embrace christ and forget all those deities who have eyes but cannot see and ears but cannot hear, somebody follow me and shout hallelujah!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Co-incidence Of Life I Just Discovered / "David Did Not Kill Goliath, The Bible Is No Infallible" Femi Aribisala / Chris Okotie Says Catholics Will Go To Hell Whats Your View On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.