Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer (1791 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) / (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair / Korede Bello Goes Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by ezehr(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2013

Hmmm.... my own personal Abolore Akande has gone back to school to pursue his dream course LAW.... In an interview with Tribune, he stated that he had always wanted to be a lawyer and has decided to go back to school to study bit... congrats Nigga..

You were said to have pulled out of your Law programme at the Lagos State University to face music. That decision paid off, but you seem not to be happy about it now?
I didn’t pull out because of music; I left school because I was unable to pay my school fees. While I was on the street, I gave hundred percent of my life to music and it paid off eventually.
When I was in school, I was just doing music for fun until I left school. At that point, I decided that I was going to face music passionately and from that point, things changed.
Keep reading at http://zednaija..com/2013/09/9ice-goes-back-to-school-to-be-lawyer.html
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by BabaAlabi: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
So he finally realised his music career is dead.
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by Ovie56(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2013
BabaAlabi: So he finally realised his music career is dead.
says who?
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by macklef(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Ovie56: says who?
its obviously dead, only ruins remain sha
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by Ovie56(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2013
macklef: its obviously dead, only ruins remain sha
by your logic M.I bracket timaya wande coal careers should also be dead abi.. Any way whats ur own definition of "dead" ? Not making enough money or what?
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by Adex097: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Will 9ice write jamb ?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by lertee(f): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is a good thing,education pays off even if he wouldn't use his certificate. Weldone Nice
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by demelza: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
He has accepted his fate and moved on unlike some artistes who keep releasing thrash all in the name of music e.g Eedris Abdulkareem.
Goodluck 9ice
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by macklef(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ovie56: by your logic M.I bracket timaya wande coal careers should also be dead abi.. Any way whats ur own definition of "dead" ? Not making enough money or what?

some artist just blow on d spur n blow away for good. He dosnt ave any more versatility for d music industry, he has contributed his lot, his lot as looked back n now its turned to a pillar of salt. Static. #dropsMic
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by Lolitua(f): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
He shud start readin by nao....if he wnts 2 pass.coz orijo...no fit help am
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by kedukc(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
*Imagines 9ice in courtroom* cute grin
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by 3ace(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good move. Knowledge acquired can never be a waste.
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by 3ace(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
kedukc: *Imagines 9ice in courtroom* cute grin
Not all lawyers make money by going to court.
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by dplomaticVal: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
this move is unprecedented, l foresee tubaba goin for a degree in medicine soon
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by lanaVello1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
y'all kip on tellin us 9ice goes back to skul for LL.B. just wondering wah varsity tho besides ion fink he secured admission this 2013/14 session
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by LesbianBoy(m): 1:18am On Sep 10, 2013
The guy go lose court cases tire! grin grin
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by LesbianBoy(m): 1:18am On Sep 10, 2013
The guy go lose court cases tire! grin grin
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by dplomaticVal: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2013
lana_Vello: y'all kip on tellin us 9ice goes back to skul for LL.B. just wondering wah varsity tho besides ion fink he secured admission this 2013/14 session

there'Z no need for jamb, he'd continue frm where he hitherto stopped
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by lanaVello1(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2013
dplomaticVal:

there'Z no need for jamb, he'd continue frm where he hitherto stopped
a lil illumination of d uni he started wud do cos idk wer u pause&play LL.B programme
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by tyson99(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2013
At what age will he now be called to bar
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by nerodenero: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Adex097: Will 9ice write jamb ?
He will only pass yoruba language gringrin
Re: 9ice Goes Back To School To Become A Lawyer by emilyone(f): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
LesbianBoy: The guy go lose court cases tire! grin grin

is that your wish for him?

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Taye Taiwo Shows Off Rolex Watch Collection [PHOTOS] / Chief Ogunyemi Is Dead.(chief Elemure) / How The Failed Musician Turned Writer Insulted Our Bleached Celebrities. LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.