Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

ASUU STRIKE NANS A Toothless Dog - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE NANS A Toothless Dog (531 Views)

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE NANS A Toothless Dog by Cuteclem: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2013
is now obvious that those in position to kick off the protest against the current face off between this two shameless body fg /ASUU are mare dogs that bac and sleep, after NANS gave fg and ASUU 7 days ultimatum one will think by now they will be demostrations to show that we student are not happy with the strike but instead they bac again that they want to shut down private university what a confused and senseless set of body called NANS I have a right to insult them Co's I payed my NANS DUE I don't know about you to those zombie's just to bac , now nobody talks about ASUU anymore and ASUU president says we are enjoying the strike all this is as a result of this zombie altitude of NANS.....
Re: ASUU STRIKE NANS A Toothless Dog by tmtech: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE NANS A Toothless Dog by tismoney: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2013
moderator front page

we have to let NAN'S president and his people know that we are unhappy with them they are too weak and unfocused to rule us we pay NANS due for nothing and they should please let us know Wen they held meting with ASUU to tell them that we are enjoying the strike

(1) (Reply)

Neco Checker's Cards Available / Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease / Buy Uniuyo 2013/2014 Direct Entry, De Registration Pin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.