Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Enquiries (1387 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Enquiries by shollymame: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2008
removed
Re: Visa Enquiries by brownbonno(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2008
Every country have her own entry visa reqiuirements,no country is the same except for the Schengen countries.
Re: Visa Enquiries by shollymame: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2008
removed
Re: Visa Enquiries by ayomifull(f): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
shollymame:

mm mm yea you right please post more replies , Probably you know of any visa easy to obtain for Nigerians right in Nigeria or in neighbor countries applying with Nigerian New Passport (e-passport)

Ok, if you want to apply for visa to visit Ireland you must be working in Nigeria and the job must be a job they think you would want to come back to, you must have a very loaded statement of account, you must have ties in Nigeria like properties, families that you would want to come back to, you must book a hotel to stay or get an invitation letter from a reliable host who is working and living legally in Ireland and must state his/her relationship with you and provide his/her utility bill, copy of green card etc as the case may be.

Download and application form from their website and submit the aforementioned documents to their embassy in your country. Make sure you carry who ever is inviting you along he/she will be contacted. and and and and, if i remember anything omitted i will add it later.
Re: Visa Enquiries by shollymame: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2008
removed
Re: Visa Enquiries by realcool: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2008
hello how about when travelling to Paris and you dnt have any invitation but you have already made the hotel reservation already
Re: Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2008
@REALCOOL

With your secured hotel reservation you can apply for either a tourist or vacation visa to Paris.
Re: Visa Enquiries by megastu(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2008
To apply for a visit visa for myself, my wife and little daughter.

QUESTION. I have a plot of land recently acquired, should i include the family receipt and agreement only. Or must i quickly do and add a survey of the property.

2. Source of fund? My current acct shows my salaries and expenses, my wife's own the same thing. We also have a joint savings account where we save money from any other source and also from our salaries. I do not make photocopies of cheques received from people, but i just started now, so i have a few. Do i include these photocopies.

I also plan to draw up a family budget planner and show total income and total expenditure.

What other concern?

I am including all our share certificates and investment certificates.

Our hosts will give us her mortgage statement and letter of invitation and current utility bill.

I am including my statement from January till the time of visa application, likewise my wife. Even my new born baby, who received gifts and cash has an account with a balance of about 160k, i am including it too.

And most importantly i am including prayers.

Have i left anything?
Re: Visa Enquiries by Ezinwannem: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
You havent left anything. You are good to good. Good luck
Re: Visa Enquiries by browse: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2008
hello, Please i need your candid advise,i applied for student visa late last year so i was denied based on flemsy excuses,i filed-in 4appeal,but the embassy couldn't let me through with it before they called me to pick up my visa,when i got there this March, i was told that my documents are intact and asked me to drop my appeal and gave me a call bak note stating that my doc are intact but its too early to issue visa since my resumption date is September.So i was asked to check bak anytime from June,to cut it short,i was given the visa on 16th June,monday and it starts from that day too.

My question is, can i leave anytime from now?I want to know if there wont be any querry at the entry point?considering the resumption date(29Sept,2008).Please i need your advice. Thanks
Re: Visa Enquiries by bomata: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2008
please am about to apply for student visa, am paying full tuition .i want to use my sister as my sponsor,she lives in the US,she runs a joint account with her husband.but my problem is the account balance is ($19,491) N2.3M which is small. so i want to add my dad as co sponsor.Currently he is not working he resigned from his job January 2007 , his shares is valued at N1.8 M and has an acct balance of N800,000 and £600 in his old backlays bank acct.

PLS i need advise on this,if i can use this two account looking at it that my dad is no more working though his account balance and shares are the amount left from the money paid to him(N10m) when he resigned after he invested in property.
Re: Visa Enquiries by princekay1(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2008
@browse
You can leave anytime you want to since you've gotten the visa. Nobody will querry you at the point of entry once you have a place to stay in the UK. But if you don't have a place yet or you want to arrange a school accommodation, then wait until the school arranges one for you.

@bomata
You can apply with those two sponsors. Not having too much deposit in the account is not a problem if the account is properly used and you can provide valid transaction statements. Meanwhile, let your Dad write that the stock will be put on the market to finance your education.
Re: Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
megastu:

To apply for a visit visa for myself, my wife and little daughter.

QUESTION. I have a plot of land recently acquired, should i include the family receipt and agreement only. Or must i quickly do and add a survey of the property.

2. Source of fund? My current acct shows my salaries and expenses, my wife's own the same thing. We also have a joint savings account where we save money from any other source and also from our salaries. I do not make photocopies of cheques received from people, but i just started now, so i have a few. Do i include these photocopies.

I also plan to draw up a family budget planner and show total income and total expenditure.

What other concern?

I am including all our share certificates and investment certificates.

Our hosts will give us her mortgage statement and letter of invitation and current utility bill.

I am including my statement from January till the time of visa application, likewise my wife. Even my new born baby, who received gifts and cash has an account with a balance of about 160k, i am including it too.

And most importantly i am including prayers.

Have i left anything?
you are almost there
Re: Visa Enquiries by princekay1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
@megastu

You must include details of where you work and where your wife works. Get these docs:

Letter of employment / certificate of incorporation (if you have a business)
Statement of a/c, personal (and business)
Letter written to your a/c officer that you intend setting out a sum for your proposed trip
A clearance from your neighbourhood police station (see any officer for that)
A letter of introduction by your legal adviser (if possible your business counsellor)

with all these, you are good to go.
Re: Visa Enquiries by opmoore(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2008
plz help me out everyone,I submit my appeal at the embassy on the 6th of june after i was contacted but am yet to hear from them the date i was give to come for the Visa as passed as on getting there they said it is not ready that thwy will call me when it is ready my school will be resuming september 22,My question is what may be causing the delay.And also can one plz tell me weather the bank has started telling the Embassy the account balance of a sponsors statement of account.
WILL MOST APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY.
Re: Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2008
opmoore
little advice for you, no one can influence teh VISA boys, once your submission has been made,, you got to leave it in the hands of BABA GOD you feel me? stop stressing you are almost there, you can hurry them up, if you ned to know whats going on, just Email them with your refrence number etc and they would promply reply,they are good like that.
Whatever enquiry you make to them remember to potray the fact that you are the boss, you are paying to go spend your money there Ok, remember that.
Re: Visa Enquiries by travelcare: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2008
Click here  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121415.0.html#bot and see how Travelcare Consults Limited can be of assistance to you

Travelcare
Re: Visa Enquiries by megastu(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
@Princekay1

I do not understand the aspect of police and letter to account officer setting aside sums for travelling, don't you think that is overflogging the issue and raising eyebrows?

(1) (Reply)

Roads Blocked In Port Harcourt? / How Is Life Situation In Georgia. Tbilisi / (graphic Pics)Four Rev.sisters Die In Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ikom-ogoja Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.