Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel (21337 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Boss13: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
The Federal Capital Territory was agog on Saturday when Bishop David Oyedepo inaugurated one of the biggest branches of The Living Faith Church, popularly referred to as Winners Chapel in Life Camp District in Abuja.

The church, which accommodates over 4,000 worshipers every Sunday, was built in less than one year.

Thousands of worshipers gathered to witness the unveiling of the cathedral, which is estimated to be over N300m.

Oyedepo, who was represented by a Senior Pastor, Dele Bamgboye, revealed that with the dedication of the branch, Life Camp and its environs were set to experience a spiritual rebirth.

He therefore charged the congregation to always have faith in God, as only Him can supply all their needs.

Top clergymen and some senior government officials in Abuja and in other northern states under the Winners Chapel family, were on ground to witness the official inauguration.

Resident Pastor of the church and younger brother to Bishop Oyedepo, Gideon Oyedepo, told journalists that the church project gulped millions of naira.

http://www.punchng.com/news/oyedepo-opens-abuja-winners-chapel/

If we assume that God called this man, how about the brother?

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by herbeytv(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ok
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by llbhuds: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
In rasta language
Me nah give a f*ck

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by club12: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
ok... thank God

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by opeyemi2012(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
. lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Oilandgas1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Expansion of the gospel
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Onwe101(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nice one
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by naijathings(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
So?
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by herbeytv(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
We get like 6 of Winners churches in my area.. this can never stop me from celebrating ASUU 70days old today. I am dancing Skelewu #

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by naijathings(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
how e take concern me?
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2013

"Built in less than one year", but how long will it take to build a hospital or a library or a school? But a church is built in less than one year.
Nigerians are the architects of their wahala.

15 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2013

And PS, pics or it didn't happen!
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by IAMBREEZY: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
And so what
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by irich21(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thank God
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by tolurainbow(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls who can borrow me a nokia chager..its urgent.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by nbright: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Enough money
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by mooregan(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
SimonAndal:
"Built in less than one year", but how long will it take to build a hospital or a library or a school? But a church is built in less than one year.
So dem 4 use 5years build am so u'll be happy abi??

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by ezeuba(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
It should've read: Bishop Chairman CEO SoAndSo opens new branch of XYZ group of companies in Abuja... All this is so that GEJ won't have to go to R*d**m camp in 2015 for the ceremonial laying of hands that they use to confuse gullible folks, he can have it done by Bishop Chairman CEO SoAndSo right there in Abuja... SMH...

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by danot1030: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
the more haters makes noise the more the man expand and produce results

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
SimonAndal:

Meaning?
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by naijathings(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
Boss13: The Federal Capital Territory was agog on Saturday when Bishop David Oyedepo inaugurated one of the biggest branches of The Living Faith Church, popularly referred to as Winners Chapel in Life Camp District in Abuja.

The church, which accommodates over 4,000 worshipers every Sunday, was built in less than one year.

Thousands of worshipers gathered to witness the unveiling of the cathedral, which is estimated to be over N300m.

Oyedepo, who was represented by a Senior Pastor, Dele Bamgboye, revealed that with the dedication of the branch, Life Camp and its environs were set to experience a spiritual rebirth.

He therefore charged the congregation to always have faith in God, as only Him can supply all their needs.

http://www.punchng.com/news/oyedepo-opens-abuja-winners-chapel/

and we talk about collapsed buildings.. God forbid it happens in a place where 4000 people gather. what the furk was the hurry for ??

the second bolded
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by jmoore(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Praise God!
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
I see..

I'm a winner and my private jet is non negotiable..
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by dridowu: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jah elo . Elo
jah elo . Elo
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by danot1030: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
ezeuba: It should've read: Bishop Chairman CEO SoAndSo opens new branch of XYZ group of companies in Abuja... All this is so that GEJ won't have to go to R*d**m camp in 2015 for the ceremonial laying of hands that they use to confuse gullible folks, he can have it done by Bishop Chairman CEO SoAndSo right there in Abuja... SMH...

you can hate the more you like, while you keep at that just watch the news.
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by fashoo2010(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
God is at work
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by PassingShot(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Now located at the "source" of the funds from which our "sinators" and "representathieves" loot our treasury. God is watching!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by fashoo2010(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
naijathings:

and we talk about collapsed buildings.. God forbid it happens in a place where 4000 people gather. what the furk was the hurry for ??

the second bolded
My brother,u can achieve such a task with money...do u knw dat u can build a house within 6month? Wen u have money,u can build within a year
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na so e suppose to be.
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
SimonAndal:
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Jeel: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Occupy till i come
Re: Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel by Lilaex: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Praise tha Lord am a winner...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye's 68th Birthday Pictures / Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' / The God Of A Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.