Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,637 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review (596 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please Review Www.enairablog.com / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review by 3RNEST(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hi guyz!

i just got through designing this website http://www.healfoundationonline.org/
this morning, kindly review it and tell me what you think...

Please positive comments.

thanks.
Re: Please Review by yawatide(f): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
1) I would move the social icon, in addition to making it smaller, to the top, upper right corner of the page

2) Why are services and activities in PDF form? Make that HTML and put it in the appropriate sections. At least that way, they can be spidered by the search engines and indexed
Re: Please Review by 3RNEST(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
1) I would move the social icon, in addition to making it smaller, to the top, upper right corner of the page

2) Why are services and activities in PDF form? Make that HTML and put it in the appropriate sections. At least that way, they can be spidered by the search engines and indexed
Thanks yawa-ti-de, i appreciate your comments, but the PDF files are too bulky(text & images) both size about 2MB in word file, converted to PDF,and it's will not fill in the page, but the client said i should put it that way.
Re: Please Review by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Your html markup is horrible. There is no point using old html styling like align="right". Again, why will you use close to 100   probably to create space between the logo and get in-touch details? Why will you create arrays of empty paragraphs before the id of navigation?

You should make the logo a link. You should have floated the logo left and the contact details to right, and then cleared both on the id of navigation.

All through your codes, you keep doing this: <p>&nbsp;</p>. What happened to margin?

You used too much &nbsp; towards the footer. Imagine using close to 200 &nbsp at a go. Pls, &nbsp; is usually used to give a minor space, but when a big space is required, then css margin comes it.

I like the simple and clean use of white and blue colors.

Cheers.
Re: Please Review by yawatide(f): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
OP:

Then why not have a teaser line or paragraph, with a link that says something like, "read more..."? I shouldn't have to download your list of services by default. Besides, your services page should have a summary (as in, titles) of your services. Give me that at the very least.

Good luck!
Re: Please Review by 3RNEST(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Your html markup is horrible. There is no point using old html styling like align="right". Again, why will you use close to 100 &nbsp; probably to create space between the logo and get in-touch details? Why will you create arrays of empty paragraphs before the id of navigation?

You should make the logo a link. You should have floated the logo left and the contact details to right, and then cleared both on the id of navigation.

All through your codes, you keep doing this: <p>&nbsp;</p>. What happened to margin?

You used too much &nbsp; towards the footer. Imagine using close to 200 &nbsp at a go. Pls, &nbsp; is usually used to give a minor space, but when a big space is required, then css margin comes it.

I like the simple and clean use of white and blue colors.

Cheers.
Thx dude, i will work on it....

yawa-ti-de:
OP:

Then why not have a teaser line or paragraph, with a link that says something like, "read more..."? I shouldn't have to download your list of services by default. Besides, your services page should have a summary (as in, titles) of your services. Give me that at the very least.

Good luck!
Thx ma, i will look into....

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online / . / On Nigerian Bloggers And Their Desperado Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.