Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue (3825 Views)

Fake Dancing Promoter In Prison Over Theft Of 7 Phones From 6 Women (pic) / Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by mesmer: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
[b][/b] a nigerian man was found dead in a spousal revenge, the man had six wives, on the night of the fateful day, he decided to spend the night in the youngest wife room, according to the youngest wife odachi.. the other 5 women had a meeting before their husband came back demanding him to have sex with them all at the same time, they invaded her room with knives and sticks... the husband who resisted their attack, was overpowered and ordered the sex march begins with the youngest wife and continue in that order to the top
the husband stopped breathing when the fifth woman was making her way to the bed... the wives started laughing and ran out and into the forest when they noticed the youngest couldn't resuscitate him. omo did one na real gobe o.
on a more serious note i cant still de-mystify the reason why nigerian men will or wants to marry more than one wife like say we fit finish one self.. i think a lesson learnt there for most nigerian men. this is the link to the video: http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/husband-dies-after-rape-by-6-wives-517426893
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by nbright: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
old news
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by tpia5: 3:10am On Nov 27, 2014
shocked
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by emmaak2(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Y
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by Bigpapi: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2021
mesmer:
[b][/b] a nigerian man was found dead in a spousal revenge, the man had six wives, on the night of the fateful day, he decided to spend the night in the youngest wife room, according to the youngest wife odachi.. the other 5 women had a meeting before their husband came back demanding him to have sex with them all at the same time, they invaded her room with knives and sticks... the husband who resisted their attack, was overpowered and ordered the sex march begins with the youngest wife and continue in that order to the top
the husband stopped breathing when the fifth woman was making her way to the bed... the wives started laughing and ran out and into the forest when they noticed the youngest couldn't resuscitate him. omo did one na real gobe o.
on a more serious note i cant still de-mystify the reason why nigerian men will or wants to marry more than one wife like say we fit finish one self.. i think a lesson learnt there for most nigerian men. this is the link to the video: http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/husband-dies-after-rape-by-6-wives-517426893

Benue home of Ashawo women

1 Like

Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by pointblank247(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
If you know the Igbo meaning of the name of that sixth wife you go fear fear. Just ask an Igbo person especially one from Anambra the meaning of 'odachi'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by superintendents(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2022
mesmer for god sake look my side abeg naso last year 100k dey ignore me abeg
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by superintendents(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2022
mesmer:
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by superintendents(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:
Send me your sister nudes first
i dont hav sister
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by SodiumValproate: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
superintendents:
i dont hav sister
How about your girlfriend?
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by superintendents(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:
How about your girlfriend?
if u gonna help me,help me bro..
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by SodiumValproate: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
superintendents:
if u gonna help me,help me bro..
Nudes
Re: WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue by superintendents(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
SodiumValproate:
Nudes
no..probably no

(1) (Reply)

Mother Strips Unclad And beats her Daughter With A Cutlass (photos/video) / They Were Cutting His Head Small Small Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS / Watch Dstv And IPTV Channel FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.