Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Mother Hate Her Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Mother Hate Her Daughter (3731 Views)

My Father Hate Her Late Father. / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / I Hate Her And Even The Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by asagal(f): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
nifemi4u: Thanks manmust she do dat all ways is not dat she just start but seen i have been live wit her come worst and if she upset wil sunone she wil upset wit eveybody start talkin 2 u like ur are notin is behaviour good and bad suntime good dat u urself u wil said she is d best but when she start yeah wa la de, d point is she not wit my dad again seen i was born she remarry after ten year my steydad he love me like his daughter what can do 2 her. She is best mon in d world whatever she stil my mon

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tears don finish 4 my eye ooo..
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by asagal(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Method-Man:

aaaaaaaaaaaaarggghhhh for fuc.k sake piss off u stupid akamu brained effigy!!

just trying to read but my fucking glasses shattered becoz ur english is crappy!!
grin
Method-Man:

aaaaaaaaaaaaarggghhhh for fuc.k sake piss off u stupid akamu brained effigy!!

just trying to read but my fucking glasses shattered becoz ur english is crappy!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
What did I do wrong again Why have u decided to kill me with ur grammar.
I do laugh till I shit for my boxers
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by delpee(f): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin Na wa for this 'modern' english o!
Honestly this grammar alone makes me wonder if mum isn't angry that her 22year old daughter is more concerned about boyfriends instead of being focused on her studies. Probably the same mistake she made and which she wants to prevent happening to you. The yeye boyfriend can't tell you to develop yourself or is he a man with no ambition?
My sincere advice is that you go for english lessons, get serious with your studies and excel in your chosen career. Your mum will fall in love with you if there is no special reason for her anger.
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Kanwulia: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
Now that we are VERY much aware of BOTH MEDIEVAL AND RENAISSANCE VS CONTEMPORARY BABY FARMS ALL OVER NIGERIA, please go for MATERNITY TEST FIRST! kiss

100% PROBABILITY she will NOT be your mother after all!

If she had ANY LIVING HUSBAND (prolly ALL DEAD), please ask him/them if this ya MAMA disappeared inside ANY BUSH in OKIGWE or OSHOGBO for 9 months, only to ABBBBRACADABBBBBRA with you to do naming ceremony on your stolen azzzzzze!!!! cheesy

The most WICKED NIGERIAN WOMEN are those BARRRREN CHRISTIAN ONES, who go about faking pregnancies and chopping off their maids toes/inserting flaming pitch-forks into their VJJs and POOP-HOLES out of SATANIC ENVY!!!!!

Their GODS OR SATANS cursed them with BARRRRRRENESS for MANY reasons!

Go and check! You sound more like a HOUSEMAID than a daughter. grin

Just saying. . . . . ,
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Fruitful2: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2013
I will advise you stay in your mother house.You can reach out to family members to intervene on your behalf and really find out what the real issue is.Your mother action might be a transferred aggressions from her relationship with your Dad.
Re: Why Mother Hate Her Daughter by Abbey2sam(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2013
nifemi4u: Wit Everybody,when dat hot temper comeup wit her she did want to no u she as hot body.if i ask mon i want to go out or wit my b/f she wil gave me 15min to go or at all but my b/f came anytime as many he want she do suntin u wil say dat in not her forin tin she like my b/f.frined can came to my house i can go out anytime i wan can u see dat am frist born wit 2 kid am 22yer /student

Are you sure you're 22yrs and really a student?

Well I'm really sorry about your predicament, you don't have to leave home, I've gone through worst, thougH not from my mum, but from my aunty's husband.

Its a matter of time, just be patient and believe you're like a raw gold that have to pass through fire before the real beauty is seen...

Just hang on.........goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sex Tonight / I Regret Playing The US Visa Lottery - A Heart Breaking Story. / Nigerian Man Caught Wooing 15year Old Girl In London, Says "Jesus I Am Finished"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.