Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

List Of People Going To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of People Going To Hell (1680 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People Going To Hell by highyo: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
USERS OF ATTACHMENT
USER OF COSMETICS
USERS OF ORNAMENT
WOMEN EXPOSING THEIR HEAD IN THE CHURCH
WOMEN DRESSING IN A WAY TO SEDUCE THE OPPOSITE SEX
MEN/WOMEN THAT DIVORCE HIS/HER FIRST WIFE AND REMARRY
WOMEN THAT PUT ON MEN'S WEARS
LIPSTICK
MASTURBATION
PEOPLE WHO HONOR MARY AS GOD
PASTOR WHO REFUSE TO PREACH THE FACT (EVEN IF THEY ARE HOLY, BUT FAIL TO PREACH THE TRUTH)

ADD YOURS

1 Like

Re: List Of People Going To Hell by onetrack(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Me
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Chazzyboy: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hmm but do not judge.
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Candour(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Let me help you list the people going to hell with these conditions

USERS OF ATTACHMENT - Living faith, Christ Embassy, modern RCCG, KICC, TREM, and most of those churches in abuja, lagos and port harcourt

USER OF COSMETICS - this should include all manner of creams apart from vaseline abi? so all the above listed churches + Some MFM, DLBC, Chosen etc, that is anybody that can afford a good cream

USERS OF ORNAMENT - Living faith, Christ Embassy, modern RCCG, KICC, TREM etc

WOMEN EXPOSING THEIR HEAD IN THE CHURCH - Living faith, Christ Embassy, modern RCCG, KICC, TREM

WOMEN DRESSING IN A WAY TO SEDUCE THE OPPOSITE SEX - you can list these yourself abeg

MEN/WOMEN THAT DIVORCE HIS/HER FIRST WIFE AND REMARRY - hmm....not sure o

WOMEN THAT PUT ON MEN'S WEARS - Living faith, Christ Embassy, modern RCCG, KICC, TREM etc

LIPSTICK - all of them jare

MASTURBATION - hmm......abeg do it yourself

PEOPLE WHO HONOR MARY AS GOD - haba Catholics you mean abi?

PASTOR WHO REFUSE TO PREACH THE FACT (EVEN IF THEY ARE HOLY, BUT FAIL TO PREACH THE TRUTH) - i'm sure every one

My bro, almost all churches are in trouble be dat o

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Highyo

1 Like

Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
lynpetra
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Afrobasic(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
at this rate, heaven would be empty grin

1 Like

Re: List Of People Going To Hell by moscobabs(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
ok let me add my own....evrybody that have commented and those that will still comment on this post including the poster plus the moderator that forward it to Front page. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by PastorOluT(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Candour: Let me help you list the people going to hell with these conditions

USERS OF ATTACHMENT - Living faith, Christ Embassy, modern RCCG, KICC, TREM, and most of those churches in abuja, lagos and port harcourt

USER OF COSMETICS - this should include all manner of creams apart from vaseline abi? so all the above listed churches + Some MFM, DLBC, Chosen etc, that is anybody that can afford a good cream

WOMEN EXPOSING THEIR HEAD IN THE CHURCH - Living faith, Christ Embassy, modern RCCG, KICC, TREM

WOMEN DRESSING IN A WAY TO SEDUCE THE OPPOSITE SEX - you can list these yourself abeg

WOMEN THAT PUT ON MEN'S WEARS - Living faith, Christ Embassy, modern RCCG, KICC, TREM etc

PASTOR WHO REFUSE TO PREACH THE FACT (EVEN IF THEY ARE HOLY, BUT FAIL TO PREACH THE TRUTH) - i'm sure every one

U have actually helped him out, obviously everyone is going to Hell!
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by zig2ryme04: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
highyo: USERS OF ATTACHMENT
USER OF COSMETICS
USERS OF ORNAMENT
WOMEN EXPOSING THEIR HEAD IN THE CHURCH
WOMEN DRESSING IN A WAY TO SEDUCE THE OPPOSITE SEX
MEN/WOMEN THAT DIVORCE HIS/HER FIRST WIFE AND REMARRY
WOMEN THAT PUT ON MEN'S WEARS
LIPSTICK
MASTURBATION
PEOPLE WHO HONOR MARY AS GOD
PASTOR WHO REFUSE TO PREACH THE FACT (EVEN IF THEY ARE HOLY, BUT FAIL TO PREACH THE TRUTH)

ADD YOURS

Did Jesus give you the list?
if its not Jesus, i am sure you are going to Hell, too
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2013

christ embassy ppl don suffer for this list
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chazzyboy: Hmm but do not judge.
pointing out wrong for the wrong doer to correct his/her wrong is NOT judgeing therefore OP is not judgeing ......
judgeing is when you punish/stone/flog someone for sining as though you don't sin yourself
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Candour:

does DLBC condone the use of cosmetics?
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by LMFA(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
The reality is that those things mentioned are not as bad as backbiting which almost every body does. Magnify not the fault of others for your own fault may not appear great. Busy not yourself with the sins of others as long as thou at thyself a sinner.

Cheers!
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Goshen360(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2013

Ol Boy e! LWKMD!!! grin grin grin . . . and rolling on the floor grin grin grin
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
9jadelta: lynpetra

9jadelta is already a shareholder in hell!
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by Femmymata2(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
I've been laughing uncontrollably. @op, are u just back from a pilgrimage to hell and was given these list. The list is very hot, to escape is not easy ooo. END TIME THINGS
Re: List Of People Going To Hell by stevecantrell: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Guys who look like this...

(1) (Reply)

Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists? / Who Is The Real Founder Of Christianity??? / Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.