Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 (1639 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / PHOTOS- Meet Couple Who Plans To Wed 38 Times In 83 Days In Different Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by 9jahubcom(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
[center]

Aparecido Castaldo, a retired stone cutter from Jundiai, Brazil has decided to marry his beloved Carmella, a goat. Because no Christian minister would agree to perform the marriage ceremony, the two will be wed by a known satanic leader, in the Church of the Devil.

People have married their pets in the past, although in most cases the marriage ceremony was just a symbolic one performed by family or friends.

However, 74-year old Aparecido Castaldo, a widower and father-of-seven, apparently wanted to be united with his goat
Carmela in a church, by an evangelical minister.

Unfortunately, none of the churches he contacted with his unusual request wanted to perform the ceremony, so Aparecido eventually contacted Toninho do Diabo (Tom the Devil), an old friend who just happens to be one of the most famous satanists in Brazil.

The wedding is scheduled to take place at midnight, on October 13, at the Devil’s Church, in Sao Paolo.

”Only our church accepted this love between man and animal because we have no prejudice,” Toninho said.

Aparecido fell in love with his pet goat two years ago, and apparently she has already been accepted as a “stepmother” by the man’s seven children, who will all be at the wedding.

Although their upcoming wedding has caused a lot of controversy in the community, and attracted accusations from animal rights activists, Castaldo said they haveno plans to consummate their marriage.

He just needs a life companion and Carmella is just perfect. “Whenever someone says I am doing something wrong I reply the goat does not speak, ask for money to go shopping and doesn’t get pregnant – and she can’t talk,” the groom-to-be praised his future wife.

She does have one fault, though – she tries to eat everything, including the first wedding dress Aparecido got for her.

Luckily, he was able to find another. After the October 13 wedding, Aparecido plans to celebrate his union to Carmela with a barbecue party, but makes it very clear that there won’t be any goat meat served…

source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=823
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Chazzyboy: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is crazy, i mean how can a sane man marry his goat? The world is turning upside down.
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
So this Goat will actually become Stepmother to this guy's 7 children?

StepGoat?? Or NannyGoat?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by greatgod2012(f): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siena: So this Goat will actually become Stepmother to this guy's 7 children?

StepGoat?? Or NannyGoat?

Oga siena, please, don't kill me with laugh, I take God beg you, lol at stepgoat, nannygoat,

On a serious note, I think that man need mental check up.

And the satanist that want to do the joining, I'm aint surprised, even satan their oga is a beast.
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by SecretDreams(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lol... Miserable man
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Very lonely man
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by ciphoenix: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
shocked
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2013
When men reduce themselves to animals,what do you expect.the other day it was a man raping a cow,another time,somewhere in africa,cant remember the place whether kenya or so,a man was stoned to death for raping a goat,here in abnormal nigeria another one raped a goat.i dont understand the s3xual attraction and sayisfaction they derive from animals.i am sure he will impregnate the goat on their wedding night.smh.officially legalizing beastiality and having a wedding ceremony,something God refers to as an ABOMINATION
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by xynerise: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2013
The seven children are as stu'pid as the man grin

The day hungry go catch them, them go eat their step-mum

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by saintvc(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
waRNING TO LADIES,IF THOU CONTINUE FORMING, GUYS WILL TURN TO FEMALE ANIMALS
Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2013
My deductions

1. The wife, before her death, had the nature of a goat. He misses this nature, and is going to marry a real goat.

2. The children won't argue, they're used to having a goat for a mother.

3. There's no way the marriage would yield a child, so the stepgoats and goat don't have to care for any 'kiddo' when the man is gone.

4. Loneliness can drive a man mad.

5. The cost of maintaining a woman could drive a man to marry an animal since all he has to buy is fodder.

6. If you don't accept some people's beliefs, others will. There will always be people who have a strange point of view. Cc Tom of Diablo.

My worries

1. Does this goat have a right to be serviced by any he-goat?

2. Should this man die, will the next intending groom(goat) return the bride price to the dead groom goat's family?

3. Will Mrs Carmella recognise a bed as bed? Will she not shyte those grainy smelly filth on the sheets?

4. I understand she can give him milk and let him handle her teats, but will she cook his meals too?

5. Will she ride in his car henceforth? Like side by side, listening to music, nodding and bleating to the rhythm?

#Bored

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 by ciphoenix: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2013
^^^^ grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Step- Mum Stripped Naked & Tied 2yr Old Girl For Soiling Herself / Sins Of My NYSC Days... / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.