Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 (202311 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Berniceakin: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Can one apply wit mobile phones?
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by David0(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Press Release 18th June 2013PRESS STATEMENT
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS

It has been brought to the attention of the Nigeria Immigration Service that some unscrupulous Nigerians have continued to post advertorials on the internet calling for submission of applications for recruitment into various cadres in the Nigeria Immigration Service as well as demanding for some amount of money to be deposited into certain bank accounts for the recruitment.

The Comptroller-General of Immigration wishes to re-iterate that the NIS is presently not carrying out any recruitment exercise at any level. Therefore, the CGI calls on members of the public to be wary of the antics of these few fraudsters to avoid falling prey to them.

The CGI wishes to reassure Nigerians that whenever the Service will commence recruitment, the public will be duly informed in the manner prescribed by Federal Civil Service Rules and Regulations as well as other relevant statutes to ensure fairness, equity and that only qualified persons that meet our contemporary needs are recruited.

EKPEDEME KING (DCI)
SERVICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FOR: COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION SERVICE
18th June, 2013

What I can't say is if this information is referring to this recruitment cos of the date of its publication.

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by muredo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
dammysphere: Can any gov parastertal use email of cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com? Not carrying domain name of the organisation i.e immigration@gov.ng,another question is that what's d meaning of cdfipb?

CD-CIVIL DEFENCE

FI-FIRE SERVICE

PB- PRISON
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
an immigration friend of mine from abuja confirmed the recruitment and if it is scam it cant be on major newspapers that press release was released in June.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Desric(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please has anybody paid the 1000 bucks in any ECObank branch for the Immigration application?
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by JstBrave(f): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
muredo:

CD-CIVIL DEFENCE

FI-FIRE SERVICE

PB- PRISON

cdfipb: Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prison services' Board
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by THREASHOLD20: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
If u want to dash money quickly aplli
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by opynattybycee: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Shinybush: During the last anambra election in 2009, i have a lodge mate and his friends construct a site having UN domain for election observer, and the site was so clean that you cant suspect is a scam. They even printed colour posters and spread it round Akwa. the payment for the election observers is 25k each, but payment of 1k is needed. by the end of the first week this guys have gather more than 100k cos their aim is 6m. Nemesis caught up with Them and by the time am going for my NYSC. the case is still in court for fraud with EFCC. Guy pls shine your eyes, I dont believe the FG is employing and asking the applicants to pay money knowing fully well that you cannot employ all that payed. Even this sure-p program, YOU WIN, NIMC, NAFDAC, THE CURRENT FG RECRUITMENT INVOLVING SEVERAL MINITRIES THAT WE WENT TO COLLECT FORMS IN OUR ZONAL AREA, FRSC, ETC, no money was ask from anyone. how special is this one. For everyone info not all print (media) publications in our papers are always real. I wish all of You that pay goodluck. KEEPING FINGERS CROSS.
Don't be too sceptical that you miss out on the real things. All paramilitary ask 4 money when recruiting. Where were you when navy and army were recruiting? If you suspect anything is wrong, go the extra mile and confirm from authentic sources. You can then help others that way.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by rikkyfred(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hmmmm,,immigration,,immigration..sorry to delve from the ongoing topic regarding if its a scam or not.. Any idea how much the ASP receives as salary?is it higher than fresh graduates employed in banks?..
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by drdams: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Irrespective of d salary, as far it isnt an oil firm or multinational, it shud neva b traded for banking..
Dis govt. Job.
Security = 100percent..

rikkyfred: Hmmmm,,immigration,,immigration..sorry to delve from the ongoing topic regarding if its a scam or not.. Any idea how much the ASP receives as salary?is it higher than fresh graduates employed in banks?..
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by rikkyfred(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
dr dams: Irrespective of d salary, as far it isnt an oil firm or multinational, it shud neva b traded for banking..
Dis govt. Job.
Security = 100percent..

well,,you do have a point there..then again,,I'd just like to have a rough estimate.. 200k?? Or less?? I believe someone on this site should at least know someone employed there who can answer this..
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by drdams: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
So if fg give fresher lyk u 200k u go collect? Walahi, ya hand go blow ni!!
Well, Fed Govt. Level 8 (ASP for nis) is btw 90 - 130 basic ( I stand to be corrected)..
Dnt no of odas sha..
rikkyfred: well,,you do have a point there..then again,,I'd just like to have a rough estimate.. 200k?? Or less?? I believe someone on this site should at least know someone employed there who can answer this..
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by chickygirl: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
dr dams: So if fg give fresher lyk u 200k u go collect? Walahi, ya hand go blow ni!!
Well, Fed Govt. Level 8 (ASP for nis) is btw 90 - 130 basic ( I stand to be corrected)..
Dnt no of odas sha..

does it mean dat civil defence pays more dan immigration..cos i civil def pays 126k and immi shld be far beta
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Toyeengreat: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Plz if u guyz wish 2 apply plz do b4 regretin. Dats hw too many of us missed Nigerian Navy DSSc den
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Whitest: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
nickzuby: . Yes, provided you have ur exclusion certificate.
tnx so much bro.Really appreciate.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Whitest: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Its real.
But d 1k tin is my fear,d moni is too low or simply put is too “intangible“ compared to dat of airforce,navy n army.Smbody shd pls assure me dat d 1k is notin to worry abt.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by akinwaleok: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
At least immigration office should have commented or published something of such even people at d interior ministry said they are not recruiting. BE WARN!!!
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by resilient(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
I just finish checking immigration.gov.ng there is no recruitment ongoing on ther website. Do we really have government in our country? The people spreading this news aЯ̩̥̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥ they invisible? Hmmmmm well people beware
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
This stuff can't be a national dailies if it's false. You all doubters can keep your opinions to yourselves.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by flakkybee(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thank u jare , Am sorry for them , all na scam. If u have ears listen to ur fellow nairalander. from oga at d top
resilient: I just finish checking immigration.gov.ng there is no recruitment ongoing on ther website. Do we really have government in our country? The people spreading this news aЯ̩̥̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥ they invisible? Hmmmmm well people beware
[quote author=resilient]I just finish checking immigration.gov.ng there is no recruitment ongoing on ther website. Do we really have government in our country? The people spreading this news aЯ̩̥̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥ they invisible? Hmmmmm well people beware[/quot
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Assalaffiy: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
which bank can I get the scratch card

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Jazzlite: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
who has printed the acknowledgement slip.....fraud I say again...ETT! cool
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by bakusha(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
resilient: I just finish checking immigration.gov.ng there is no recruitment ongoing on ther website. Do we really have government in our country? The people spreading this news aЯ̩̥̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥ they invisible? Hmmmmm well people beware
bros, immigration s nt d 1 dt s recruitting direct, immgration service s 1 of d paramilitary which s under ministry of interior. The minister hs said it b4 dt it s d board(cdfipb) dt will b incharge of d recruitment process 4 all d paramilitary, nd dt s site dt d minister said dy will use anytime dy want 2bgin dia general recruitmt. Thk u
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please help me on the link how I can go back to the portal to print out payment acknowledgment slip that I will take to bank for the payment... Thanks.. Its urgent..!!!
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by OluchiUmelo(f): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
@all, Please how can i go back to d portal to print my acknowledgement slip after i must ve paid to d bank? Ur response will be appreciated, tnx.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello Pals,am not saying it`s Real or Scam .ANY GENUINE RECRUITMENT, U DONT PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. But if you r to pay it`s gonna b in `CODE` FULLLL STOP!!!!!!!! ``USE UR DISCRETION``
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chiduruaku30@ya:
Pls house can someone tell me how to log into the site pls
start 4m google.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
dammysphere: Can any gov parastertal use email of cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com? Not carrying domain name of the organisation i.e immigration@gov.ng,another question is that what's d meaning of cdfipb?
Gudest Question to answer. Make I go check my soup, ll b back soon.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Oluchi Umelo: @all, Please how can i go back to d portal to print my acknowledgement slip after i must ve paid to d bank? Ur response will be appreciated, tnx.
follow dis link http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/acknowledgment
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:46am On Sep 12, 2013
virginadams: The recruitment is confirm, finding it difficult to save and preview my application, the page keeps returning back without generating application number. PLs is there anyone that has completed his/her own should share the idea. your candid advice will be highly rewarded.
Yep I have,Use a System with Firefox browsing sowtware,it will go,I tryed with Explorer and phone it Kept refering me back,so tryed Firefox it went and generated my application number
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:50am On Sep 12, 2013
dammysphere: I urge everyone not to fall a prey to this scammers.immigration is not recruiting now.log on to www.immigration.gov.ng which is the officiat website.pls type recruitment in the search engine and see the result.be WARNED!!!
U are wrong the advert is everywhere.I even confirmed it from a family friend working their and he was the one that first gave me the website.Do try and investigate issues before u advice other person this is a global world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.