Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Please Help Me Scrutinize This Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Scrutinize This Program (862 Views)

For 7 Years, This Program Has Been Raking In Over 10k Daily Legally / How I Make $5000 From This Program Monthly - Video / Are You Qualified To Make Extra Income From This Program Opening In June 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Scrutinize This Program by mikeabasu: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2008
Thanks for your willingness to help. I came across an internet income opportunity called PluginProfitSite. They claim that they build websites free for their members within 24hrs. They said all the member needed do was to register a domain name of his choice and pay for the web hosting, while they build the site for the member in 24hrs.
Has anyone heard of this company before and has anyone got experience with them?
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Please Help Me Scrutinize This Program by neksummi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2008
Yes Mikeabasu. I've not only heard about PlugInProfitSite (PIPS for short) but I'm a member.
And the webhosting you are talking about, you'll even stop paying for it when you've referred 3 people to them. I don't pay for my webhosting now.
Because I'm not allowed to promote any company here, I'd invite you to get all details on PIPS by sending a mail to
pipswithneks@gmail.com
Within 2 to 5 minutes, you'll get a reply from me in your inbox. Check your SPAM mail if you don't see it in your inbox.
Let me allow others give their contributions on what they now about PIPS.
Re: Please Help Me Scrutinize This Program by mikeabasu: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
Thanks Neksummi. Good to learn that someone here in NIgeria is doing it.
At least my doubts are now cleared. I'll try and source funds to get started immediately.
It looks so much promising.
Re: Please Help Me Scrutinize This Program by Toks2008(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hi,

I joined plug in profit since 2005 so its ok only that the hosting fee from host4profit is 2much so as soon as you join,just let me know and i will teach you how to transfer your hosting to a cheaper company ant how to customise your site to suit your taste. But you need to be my downline before you can get the training from me.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Discuss Online Scam Here! / Can $6000 Start A Good Business / I Would Like To See Products Made In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.