Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,079 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (121440 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abegi temiosunrinde@yahoo.com God bless you !
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bayunga(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Abeg me 2 oooo bayunga@mail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Emmaville(m): 2:46am On Dec 30, 2013
DMainMan: After so many pleas, I am giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

BoSsssss!!!!!!!

Pls hep me send Dem to my mail : dydxchassy4life@yahoo.com

Thank U
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Tosadel(f): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
temiosunrinde: Abegi temiosunrinde@yahoo.com God bless you !
please send to my mail. God bless
oluwatosin.adelowo@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by JEFFDOT(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Juliusgoje: Juliusgoje@gmail.com
please can u send me the past questn too. ekojageoffreyowoicho@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by JEFFDOT(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
DMainMan: After so many pleas, I am giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

send to ekojageoffreyowoicho@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dayohtp: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2013

akinnusijohn@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Romeozigs: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2013
@dmainman can u pls inbox me some SHL questions.my add is romeozigs@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dare2011(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pls i nid d past questions

adesanyaolusegun2011@yahoo.com

i will highly appreciate any help render to me....Tank alot.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by mfm04622: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Good day. Am just seeing this now. Will really appreciate it if you can send to me. mfm04622@gmail.com thank you
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by PrinceJoe1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ellajoe.gele@yahoo.com, sorry it's coming late but I really need it, tnkx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hello,

Happy New Year, I appreciate if i can get the materials my email address is dareteddy@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
For Allah's sake, please send to premierkiddies@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by abbasajao(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
pls bro am seriously in need of this. Pls God sake send it me on. abdulrasaq09@gmail.com thank you sir
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Dumex007: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls extend this love to dumex007@yahoo.com, bigger U ipray,pls the rule to the questions answer will it b included in what u will be sendn?
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Dumex007: Pls extend this love to dumex007@yahoo.com, bigger U ipray,pls the rule to the questions answer will it b included in what u will be sendn?
Ok. I will send to u but ensure u send to
every1 in dis page at least 5 people
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 7:12am On Jan 03, 2014
abbasajao: pls bro am seriously in need of this. Pls God sake send it me on. abdulrasaq09@gmail.com thank you sir

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2014
premiere: For Allah's sake, please send to premierkiddies@gmail.com Thanks.

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Romeozigs: @dmainman can u pls inbox me some SHL questions.my add is romeozigs@gmail.com

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by JEFFDOT(m): 7:18am On Jan 03, 2014
DMainMan:

please also send to ekojageoffreyowoicho@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2014
JEFFDOT: please also send to ekojageoffreyowoicho@yahoo.com
Ok. I will send to u but ensure u
send to every1 in d last page and this page to at least 5 people.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2014
Nice work bro. Pls send to cuddlemilove@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Worwor: Nice work bro. Pls send to cuddlemilove@gmail.com

send to every1 in d last page and this
page to at least 5 people.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by detee2: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2014
DMainMan:

send to every1 in d last page and this
page to at least 5 people.
this is like d 3rd time am requesting without getting it. Pls dmainman, help me send it to tundex0809@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation. God bless.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by momoohwos(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please send to me emuvie@etisalatng.blackberry.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Already sent to those I quoted. Remember to send it free promptly. Dose who av not received should request from them. Wishing u all d best.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by detee2: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Worwor: Nice work bro. Pls send to cuddlemilove@gmail.com
pls help me with the questions, tundex0809@yahoo.com. God bless ya
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kingsley2rhyme(m): 3:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Please, I also need it, kingsley2rhyme@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2014
de-tee:

this is like d 3rd time am requesting without getting it. Pls dmainman, help me send it to tundex0809@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation. God bless.
@detee pls send to me.
nnekawoha@gmail.com
waiting in anticipation
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2014
DMainMan:
send to every1 in d last page and this page to at least 5 people.
pls send to me to my emailo

nnekawoha@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Wheezinny(f): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2014
JEFFDOT: please also send to ekojageoffreyowoicho@yahoo.com
JEFFDOT , please kindly send to oebuonye@yahoo.com. Thanks nd God Bless
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Amygracy(f): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls send 2 nwankwoama@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (73) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / Latest Nigerian Current Affairs Material For Your Next Job Test/interview / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.