Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (119962 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by princeDejidayo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
i nid dragnet past qstns sir....pls i beg u.thnks ..my mail...tijaniyanj@gmail.com
pls I need d Past questions...abeg send it to adedajidayo@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by myquestion(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please send to my email too lobxtrem@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by deSika(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls a good samaritan should send materials to desika61@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by chebyshev(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
I need the questions too kindly send to this address. Oseglob2exel@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dele1727: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
dele1727@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by goldenHelen(f): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2015
pls sir send it to my gmail also, pls I will need it urgently cos my own exam is Tuesday.Tanx in advance. godenhelen@gmail.com.[b]pls sir send it to my gmail also, pls I will need it urgently cos my own exam is Tuesday.Tanx in advance. godenhelen@gmail.com.[/b]pls sir send it to my gmail also, pls I will need it urgently cos my own exam is Tuesday.Tanx in advance. godenhelen@gmail.com.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Tnycee(m): 12:24am On Apr 20, 2015
pls send to joelastics480net@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by INJESUSNAME: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Please send to mosesoluwabukunmi@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by adelcole(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Please

I need these questions urgently

God bless you

Email: adelcolebest@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by divinepips(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2015
frankemekaokeke@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by nyankpa(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2015
DMainMan:
After so many pleas, DMainMan Foundation is giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

olem1989@gmail.com
Thanks in advance bro
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by lohrdmayor: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2015
ajids4real@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Please i need the past questions too. Especially for BAT..... My email address is olabodekikelomo@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ControG(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2015
Odieteogaga@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by cabrini: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Caybee_en@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bzee01(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Please i need it urgently also olabiyiigun@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by felix124(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2015
Pls i need it also and it is urgent, send it to felixoyinbo@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
DMainMan:
I have already sent to virtually everyone in page 19 and 20 before idacrux.

U all dat av received should please send to others as I might not send again due to my tight schedule.
Remember, u all must send it free. Do not charge any money.

If u av not still gotten the Dragnet package, u should request from them buy sending mail to them. Do not send mail to me as we will assume
u want combined test materials.

Thank u. Success in your endeavours.

> Tutorials isnt free. if u need
> tutorials in Dragnet or any oda job tests, do not hesitate to reply by sending a mail to "dmainman@yahoo.com".

If u need combined test materials, such as Shell/Schlumberger/SHL/GMAT/PTDF etc with answers. Dont hesitate to reply. But it will cost a token.

Gud luck to you all

Please is it still possible to get the past questions from you? If yes, my email address is soyeolabode@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
DMainMan:
After so many pleas, DMainMan Foundation is giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

Please can you send me the past quetions? My email address is soyeolabode@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by princeDejidayo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
adedajidayo@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ayomide02: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
adedayoawofeso02@gmail.com. Thnx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by excelconcept: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls help me with it abeg. onaiwujohn2@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tunana89(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls consider me also olabodeb3@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
@

tunana89, lohrdmayor, nyankpa, divinepips,
adelcole, INJESUSNAME, Tnycee, goldenHelen, dele1727, chebyshev, deSika, myquestion, sol007, excelconcept, ayomide02, princeDejidayo, Ayoolami1, felix124, cabrini, bzee01, ControG
and everyone.

DMainMan:

>>
>> Please send to others for free for ALLAH's sake
>>
>> For Dragnet Past question, come here and download:
>>
>> come here and download:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip
>>
>> Follow us on facebook and click Like:
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/zeltneyenterprises
>>

NB

Ensure you have Winzip or Winrar on your phone or Computer to view the files
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
hi plz send to my box
usiholostanley@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tunana89(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please sir, am also in need of the past questions. Olabodeb3@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tessy02(f): 5:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Send to me chinagoromihesiulo@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by chebyshev(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
I have requested for the past questions more than three times. But nobody seems to acknowledge my request. In the name of God someone should please send the past question to oseglob2exel@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by real28: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
please I need it too. real28square@hotmail.co.uk......thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by mfess(m): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by abbeylian: 12:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Waheedakeem6@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by adexronik: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Please help me snd it to : adexronik@mail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (73) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.