Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + (37759 Views)

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Jimohlawal(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2013
please I stay in ikorodu, I need some games and apps on my f8, if you have them and stay in ikorodu to, contact on: Whatsapp 08137757555 or bbm 7C2C1DC2.
thanks.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2013
dino escobar: I use an onyz android tablet, android version 4.0.4 , build num ONYX_MID725_20130524_003. I want to root it and can you send some games to my e-mail not d links but d files demselves. I'm in calabar. Etimoqua@gmail.com
my friend na u go give am mb wey e go take upload the game. stingy
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2013
lofty900: my friend na u go give am mb wey e go take upload the game. stingy
even if you get 500Gb it will take a year to upload one game with our naija network
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Now downloading INJUSTICE for Android
the most anticipated fighting game cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZOWrPBX2EFQ/UoL1yxT36_I/AAAAAAAAOw0/vpe1P4YhL5k/s1600/Injustice+APK+0.jpg[/img]
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Graviton(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Brainrex: Now downloading INJUSTICE for Android

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZOWrPBX2EFQ/UoL1yxT36_I/AAAAAAAAOw0/vpe1P4YhL5k/s1600/Injustice+APK+0.jpg[/img]
link, please

Brainrex, do you think it will play on the Techno L3?
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by justicesky24(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Brainrex: Now downloading INJUSTICE for Android

injustice and my name na justice bros abeg the link to this game make i show dem say i dey fight for justice and nt injustice
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by justicesky24(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
I don see the game o nor paste am again oboy the game make brain like witch LOL
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Mikados(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Brainrex:
kindly create your thread and stop hijacking mine
na beg i dey O

Lol^o^
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Graviton(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
justicesky24: I don see the game o nor paste am again oboy the game make brain like witch LOL
please, post am
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by marcjoe(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mikados:
Lol^o^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by justicesky24(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Graviton: please, post am
www.andropalace.net
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Graviton(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
justicesky24: www.andropalace.net
thanks
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
To download visit andropalace.net
Make sure you select the correct GPU type
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by myjetway: 2:30am On Nov 15, 2013
please has anyone been able to download the hacking tool for unlimited uru and runes for Thor the dark world android game? the download links kept taking me to some endless surveys.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by justicesky24(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Graviton: thanks
u re welkum
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by wilson61(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Pls brainrex nd d rest.i nid d name of a screenshot,even while on game,dt i wil b able 2 use
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2013
wilson61: Pls brainrex nd d rest.i nid d name of a screenshot,even while on game,dt i wil b able 2 use
Volume down and power key at once
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by AmazingZeus(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Tecno m3 for sell the phone is rooted but not loaded because network dy slap me here front and back,am selling the phone because i want to buy laptop,is just remaining 16k to complete the money so if you are in port-harcourt and you are interested let me know by quoting my comment,one big disadvantage is that Google play store is not present on my phone I've done all I know to install it but to no avail,I won't lie to you just because I want to sell the phone,so if you are interested quote me

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by wilson61(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Brainrex.i tried it,nt working...d n3 is rooted
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by marcjoe(m): 1:51am On Nov 16, 2013
THE LONG AWAITED FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014 IS HERE ON ANDRIOD

The game allows you to live out the ultimate dream of managing your favourite club – you make the big decisions, you decide on transfers, tactics and substitutions as you follow the match live with the acclaimed match engine. Can you keep the fans, board and media happy and lead your team to glory?

Features:
A complete redesign of the way the game looks, with improved graphics and a much more intuitive menu system.
My Club Mode allows you to create your own club from scratch. You choose the club name and kit colours and you assemble your squad. Recreate a classic team or build a squad of family and friends and then enter them into any league or international competition to compete against today’s real teams and players. It’s the ultimate football fantasy experience.
A more realistic transfer system with more intelligent bids and squad management from AI managers meaning the FMH transfer market reflects the real-world.
Use the new player progression tracking system to monitor the progress of your players’ attributes over time. These pages chart the improvement or decline of your players’ skills and are the perfect visual aid for making those tough decisions on whether players have a future at the club.
Improved media interaction, with questions from reporters about your club’s successes, failures and the future. Can you keep the media happy without upsetting the board, fans and squad?
Improved post-match analysis gives you better feedback on your team's tactical strengths and weaknesses.
More detailed historic records of previous seasons allow you to look back fondly on past successes.
You can now choose multiple nations when starting a new game, so your career is no longer limited to one country... you can start managing an English club, but move abroad to manage in another country if you fancy a different challenge or a change in culture*.

Required Android O/S : 2.2+

CLICK THE DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD D FMH14.APK[30MB]

1 Like

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Gudday brov... rememba lekan dat came to ur place... D Fifa 14 is now...wrkin ... tnx vewi mch
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by marcjoe(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Olalexy1: Gudday brov... rememba lekan dat came to ur place... D Fifa 14 is now...wrkin ... tnx vewi mch

r u talking about me?
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by jreyez(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2013
marcjoe:

r u talking about me?

Not you bruv..... grin
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by marcjoe(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
jreyez:

Not you bruv..... grin

hmmmmm......u know how many ppl wey i don send fifa14 wey some ppl own nor go gree unlock....

shey na u e come dey talk to..
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by jreyez(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
marcjoe:

hmmmmm......u know how many ppl wey i don send fifa14 wey some ppl own nor go gree unlock....

shey na u e come dey talk to..

You be newbie for this game stuff grin
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by marcjoe(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
jreyez:

You be newbie for this game stuff grin

ook...if u say so prof....but ur thread is d next for me to hijack....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by justicesky24(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Na wah for ona :->
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2013
ignore this kids
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
marcjoe:

r u talking about me?

yh.. u brov
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by davetwitzy: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Olalexy1:

yh.. u brov
lol. Is it jay-z or marcjoe....this one is turning into a rap battle. How did the stuff unlock bcuz I installed it for 2 people last week and it didn't unlock.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by marcjoe(m): 1:17am On Nov 19, 2013
Olalexy1:

yh.. u brov

pls contact me on whatsapp lets talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See What Happens On. The Internet Every 60 Seconds / Calabar Becomes Nigeria’s First Digital City / We Didn't Do Anything Wrong Nokia CEO Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.