Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! (2453 Views)

Beautiful Babies Of September / Today Is My Birthday. / Learn Small Chops Cocktail & Barbecues.#5,000 In Lagos.15th & 16th Oct. 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello everybody!

Y'all know me! And for those who don't? You are missing!

Cause i'm a very interesting guy who has fun and smiles always(No be madness oo)

I will be adding one more year to my age on September 16 2013,and i will like us to celebrate it together!

Nairaland is a forum that acts like a family to me.....and it's so UNIQUE!

Thankgod for letting me know about this forum and thankgod for Oga Seun!

On the 16th of september if you click on this thread you may be a lucky winner of MTN 200 card......i mean if you luckily be the first person to wish me a happy birthday on that day!
I will check the time and dates!

And on that day i will tell you guys all about me,my full name,my first crush,first time i had sex,my online nairaland crush,first reasonable money i made,first time i toasted a girl and i'm also gonna post my pictures etc!

Just make sure you are present on that DAY Coz it will be a WOW day!

As the god_of_music i will write down some lines for y'all!

I will entertain everybody!

So Mama,Papa,aunty,brother even small pikin make una gather here on that day with una finest clothes or CHRISTMAS clothes! grin grin

SHALOM!
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by fuckluv(f): 3:44am On Sep 10, 2013
So make I come wear ma expensive outfit siddon here for inside sun cos of 200 recharge abi? U do well

1 Like

Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
fuckluv: So make I come wear ma expensive outfit siddon here for inside sun cos of 200 recharge abi? U do well
If you want of am for the airtime,you must do am oo! grin
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by fuckluv(f): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
god_of_music: If you want of am for the airtime,you must do am oo! grin
grin grin grin U don chop craze. Abeg gimme another option
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
fuckluv: grin grin grin U don chop craze. Abeg gimme another option
That one concern yhu tongue
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Godson201333(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
I will do it if you can change the option to 1000 naira card...chebi na ur bday grin
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Godson201333: I will do it if you can change the option to 1000 naira card...chebi na ur bday grin
No lemme say THUNDER FIRE YOU!!! grin grin
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 11, 2013
if u are a lady, i wud cum
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 11, 2013
Seanord: if u are a lady, i wud cum
You are not serious! Ladies go pack for here that day! If you like miss!!
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Godson201333(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2013
god_of_music: You are not serious! Ladies go pack for here that day! If you like miss!!

Lol are you talking about old ladies?
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol are you talking about old ladies?
Ok lemme gee you the list of some of the sexy ladies who are gonna be here:

Mukina2
Ogugua8
Uj_sizzle
Itsmodella
THE AMAKA
Nadia_SA
SA_girl
Miss sparkles
Sexy fox
Josydaky
Big butt chick
Caribchic
Agbigift
Serena
Adaberry
Adaeze
LOLa
Toyin
StateOfmind
Ce'st moi and many more!!!

They will be lap-dancing here on that day....you go see girls wey get big butt like @Itsmodella and @Big butt Chick!

YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS THIS!!!
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2013
It is your birthday,do have a fabulous one.
Don't be mischievous and less drink today ok.
I wish you long life and prosperity. Big hug for and kisses
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2013
sexytabhi: It is your birthday,do have a fabulous one.
Don't be mischievous and less drink today ok.
I wish you long life and prosperity. Big hug for and kisses
kiss kiss kiss
Thanks! I appreciate!!
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by UjSizzle(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2013
god_of_music: Ok lemme gee you the list of some of the sexy ladies who are gonna be here:

Mukina2
Ogugua8
Uj_sizzle
Itsmodella
THE AMAKA
Nadia_SA
SA_girl
Miss sparkles
Sexy fox
Josydaky
Big butt chick
Caribchic
Agbigift
Serena
Adaberry
Adaeze
LOLa
Toyin
StateOfmind
Ce'st moi and many more!!!

They will be lap-dancing here on that day....you go see girls wey get big butt like @Itsmodella and @Big butt Chick!

YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS THIS!!!
lol why tha heck am I on this list? grin
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol why tha heck am I on this list? grin
Coz you're a Beautiful+sexy lady grin

Meanwhile Congratulations! New MOD...I know say you no go dey ban me...PDP tinz! grin grin grin
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Happy birthday swt!..

can I hve my airtime now
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 13, 2013
nadia_SA: Happy birthday swt!..

can I hve my airtime now
See your mouth! I said 16th!!!
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by DankemzI(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2013
god_of_music:
Meanwhile Congratulations! New MOD...I know say you no go dey ban me...PDP tinz! grin grin grin

Whatt's the benefit of being a Mod.....
As for the birthday??

***wait till 16th september***
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by DankemzI(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2013
god_of_music:

Whatt's the benefit of being a Mod......
As for the birthday??

Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2013
DankemzI:

Whatt's the benefit of being a Mod......
As for the birthday??

Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Lindajohn(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
*yawns* what's going on here, did anyone die? Oh!! Birthday? O.k HBD where's my 200 naira grin
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Linda john: *yawns* what's going on here, did anyone die? Oh!! Birthday? O.k HBD where's my 200 naira grin
See your teeth!
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Vivly(f): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2013
Happy birthday in advance.
Patiently waiting for my 200 naira
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Vivly: Happy birthday in advance.
Patiently waiting for my 200 naira
Madam I said 16th ha!
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by tolufaithO(f): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
On 16th rit? *back to ma echolac box checkin for d latest cloth to wear nd ma shoe rack for ma 9inches shoe, o ma bad gannn* api b/day in advance
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
tolufaithO: On 16th rit? *back to ma echolac box checkin for d latest cloth to wear nd ma shoe rack for ma 9inches shoe, o ma bad gannn* api b/day in advance
Yeah thanks! Appreciate it!! grin
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by dominique(f): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
This GoM sha. Who does a bday thread a week to the d-day? Anyways happy birthday in advance, if you don't send those recharge cards ehn, you go hear am! tongue
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
dominique: This GoM sha. Who does a bday thread a week to the d-day? Anyways happy birthday in advance, if you don't send those recharge cards ehn, you go hear am! tongue
Na tomorrow na.... grin
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
00:00 in south africa
So its technically ur birthday

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEERIE !!!!
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
nadia_SA: 00:00 in south africa
So its technically ur birthday

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEERIE !!!!

Eeeyah the airtime won't work in your country. <sad
Re: 16th Of September Is My Birthday!!! Click Here Now! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
god_of_music: Eeeyah the airtime won't work in your country. <sad
Oh well

[size=15] Don't worry I've got inlaws in nigeria!!
Give me airtime I'll send it to them cheesy [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rent A Mobile Toilet Today Very Affordable. / Miss Sophia Chidinma Dijeh Of UNICAL, Emerged The Sixth Carnival Calabar Queen / Photobooth Services: Make your events more memorable and fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.