Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

“I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh (10698 Views)

Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Abagworo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
The Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has pledged to work harder for the development, peace and progress of all parts of the country.

He said as a detribalized Nigerian, he would continue to promote the interest and peaceful co-existence of all tribes.

Gov okorocha stated this while reacting to claims by APGA leader, chief Victor Umeh that he left the party to pursue an anti-Igbo agenda in the APC. “I am a detribalized Nigerian who is determined to work in the interest of everyone irrespective of their tribes. APGA is essentially a seasonal party and cannot help Ndigbo to achieve national offices or attain leadership positions in these democratic dispensation.

Governor Okorocha said he would not join issues with Chief Umeh who he said remains his brother and would be welcomed into APC if he so choose.

“I forgive him for all he has said about me and his reaction is predictable. If you lose dozens of your state chairmen and source of livelihood, you are bound to react the same way but I honestly believe that the future of the south-East lies with APC”

He said that those who criticize him for joining APC have failed to take into account that no Igbo man was currently holding any of the six key positions in the administrative of the country.

Governor Okorocha praised the south-east for their enthusiasm and support for the APC and promised that the party would be the vehicle for the rapid and sustained economic development of the region.

Governor Okorocha who welcome the 22 State Chairmen and 5 National officers who decamped from APGA to APC, called on all other members of the party to join the progressive bandwagons for total eradication of poverty in the country.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/09/09/i-forgive-you-okorocha-tells-umeh/

3 Likes

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2013
cool cool
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by manny4life(m): 1:11am On Sep 10, 2013
Gov okorocha stated this while reacting to claims by APGA leader, chief Victor Umeh that he left the party to pursue an anti-Igbo agenda in the APC. “I am a detribalized Nigerian who is determined to work in the interest of everyone irrespective of their tribes. APGA is essentially a seasonal party and cannot help Ndigbo to achieve national offices or attain leadership positions in these democratic dispensation.

Ndi Imo, biko forgive me, but your governor seems to have selective amnesia because he begged for APGA mandate in Imo, then he did not know it was a "seasonal party", after achieving his ambitions, rather than fix the party to be full time, year-round (instead of seasonal), he quit the party. Posterity will be the judge, by his actions will he be held accountable. Let him continue on this path, he who leaves his brothers dinner table to dine with an outsider will someday come back begging for the leftover.

“I forgive him for all he has said about me and his reaction is predictable. If you lose dozens of your state chairmen and source of livelihood, you are bound to react the same way but I honestly believe that the future of the south-East lies with APC”

The bold can only happen in Imo and nowhere else, it's okay to have dreams because we're entitled to it, but reality will smack his face really hard. The SE with exception to Imo is a no-go for APC, the party isn't welcomed, if Igbos can work together to revive APGA, and Peter Obi is definitely not helping issues. I'd rather take the current APGA that way it is than to have APC...God forbid a party found by looters and terrorist alike.

12 Likes

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by AkamuandStew: 1:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Roachas has a large heart.

God bless him.

5 Likes

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 10, 2013
This fat pig won't get down to what he was voted in for, which is actually rendering good governance and it's dividends to his dilapidated state rather he is all over the media yapping about like a market woman.

One thing is for sure, he won't be getting voted in as a governor in Imo state anymore based on my assessment of Imolites I know out here and he would surely be disgraced out of the south east and sent back to his muslim and terrorist compatriots up north.

Thunder fire APC and any Igbo who supports such atrocity. Imps with short memory and efulefus who could barely tell the path to their father's compound.

11 Likes

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by cooltone: 5:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Bandit C.:
This fat pig won't get down to what he was voted in for, which is actually rendering good governance and it's dividends to his dilapidated state rather he is all over the media yapping about like a market woman.

One thing is for sure, he won't be getting voted in as a governor in Imo state anymore based on my assessment of Imolites I know out here and he would surely be disgraced out of the south east and sent back to his muslim and terrorist compatriots up north.

Thunder fire APC and any Igbo who supports such atrocity. Imps with short memory and efulefus who could barely tell the path to their father's compound.

I guess you are one of the nairaland e warriors of the dead PDP but let me assure you one thing, Rochas will win Imo governorship election if its re contested today again. The fact that you mentioned that he accepts other Nigerians is a plus and as an Imolite am very proud my governor is like that and not a bigot who discriminates people because of religion,origin and political beliefs. God bless Rochas, God bless Imo state and God bless Nigeria.

31 Likes

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by petrov10: 6:00am On Sep 10, 2013
whatever
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by BrokenTV: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Roaches is really sick up head.

1 Like

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Onyegecha(f): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Imo deserves better than Rochas, that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Danhumprey: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2013
Is that to say that APGA is going into extinction in the South-East?
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by ChinoIsBack: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2013
Bandit C.:

The guy is a known clown amongst governors. The state is rotting away while he is busy pushing money to Tinibu his godfather to secure VP slot. grin

I have few words for him, he will be shocked as to what will happen to APC soon.

1 Like

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Bensonn: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

The guy is a known clown amongst governors. The state is rotting away while he is busy pushing money to Tinibu his godfather to secure VP slot. grin

I have few words for him, he will be shocked as to what will happen to APC soon.

you never dissapoint with your rude response to issues, the source of your frustration shld be known to you,Rochas or anybody is not the source of your frustration, trace the source and get a life and it will do you a lot of good. But broda truth be told, you are a sad person.

7 Likes

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by ChinoIsBack: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2013
Bensonn:

you never dissapoint with your rude response to issues, the source of your frustration shld be known to you,Rochas or anybody is not the source of your frustration trace it the source and get a life it will do you a lot of good. But broda truth be told, you are a sad person.

I am looking for marketers in my company. Send in your CV since the clown okorosha could not give any job except jobbing you guys..

1 Like

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by dridowu: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Thank you forgiving them, they will soon realise it
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Desric(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2013
manny4life:

Ndi Imo, biko forgive me, but your governor seems to have selective amnesia because he begged for APGA mandate in Imo, then he did not know it was a "seasonal party", after achieving his ambitions, rather than fix the party to be full time, year-round (instead of seasonal), he quit the party. Posterity will be the judge, by his actions will he be held accountable. Let him continue on this path, he who leaves his brothers dinner table to dine with an outsider will someday come back begging for the leftover.

The bold can only happen in Imo and nowhere else, it's okay to have dreams because we're entitled to it, but reality will smack his face really hard. The SE with exception to Imo is a no-go for APC, the party isn't welcomed, if Igbos can work together to revive APGA, and Peter Obi is definitely not helping issues. I'd rather take the current APGA that way it is than to have APC...God forbid a party found by looters and terrorist alike.
Is that just the only thing you know about? Ibo here, our own there? If you won't join a party because your myopic thinking tells you that you are not compatible with a section of the country or that the people involved in the party are not Ibos, i bet, you or other members of your family lives, stays and does business in those same areas you hate so much, and if they chase you away you lament of one Nigeria. why can't we be objective for ones and stop talking through our anus?
Rochas is this, Riches is that just because he's always bold to express himself without fear or favour. Imagine the way he addressed Umeh, i am very sure if it were Umeh in same situation, you would have heard hips of abuse, insults and bunch of them.
Let us help ourselves if we are to move forward.

23 Likes

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2013
I love this man!!
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

You strive to thrive on your psychology of ignorance... Such a pity! Are you even an imolite? Imo state under rochas is one of the most progressive states in nigeria, acknowledged by the pdp man and minister of information Labaran Maku.. Get your head and thoughts in order.

2 Likes

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by greedie1(f): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2013
the man is stupid!!!! who should forgive who? he betrayed us and we are not ready to forget. he and his party ll never be welcomed in igboland.

APGA any day

2 Likes

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by cyril10(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Hypocrite of the highest order, I know this man to be someone that should not be trusted
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by funshint(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2013
gree-die:
the man is stupid!!!! who should forgive who? he betrayed us and we are not ready to forget. he and his party ll never be welcomed in igboland.

APGA any day
Hmmn Loud mouth and chest-beating is their hallmark!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Tunjasko(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2013
END TIME TINZ
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Tunjasko(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2013
If Okorocha can 4give smone lyk Umeh...Its as a result of END TIMES
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by obailala(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2013
manny4life:

gree-die:

APGA any day

Sometimes I wonder how the same Nigerians whom voted Goodluck and not PDP have suddenly begun to attach much importance to the party (APC) instead of the candidate. I wonder if this is a sign of political maturity in Nigerians undecided
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by owolabifunke14(f): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2013
D mod wey hide my post u dey mad? End tyme mods are running mad
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by untainted: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2013
Abagworo:
He said that those who criticize him for joining APC have failed to take into account that no Igbo man was currently holding any of the six key positions in the administrative of the country.
h/

I think the above claim is totally misleading though he did not define what six key positions he meant.
I believe only the Yorubas in the country today (among the big three) have the right to claim marginalisation: I also think it is their strategy of building opposition against GEJ in their region because for eg, they fought against therir own becoming Speaker.
The Hausas may cry wolf too because of "zoning" but to say this governemnt has not favoured Igbos is a barefaced lie by Rochas.
People I know even call this govt Biafran Govt.
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by VIC300(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2013
owelle thank you for forgiving chief umeh because you join APC for the interest of NDIGBO.
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by greedie1(f): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2013
funshint:
Hmmn Loud mouth and chest-beating is their hallmark!!!

you think so? we know better
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by eio2013: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Olodo!
How can u call dis govt a biafran govt. Nonentity..

untainted:

I think the above claim is totally misleading though he did not define what six key positions he meant.
I believe only the Yorubas in the country today (among the big three) have the right to claim marginalisation: I also think it is their strategy of building opposition against GEJ in their region because for eg, they fought against therir own becoming Speaker.
The Hausas may cry wolf too because of "zoning" but to say this governemnt has not favoured Igbos is a barefaced lie by Rochas.
People I know even call this govt Biafran Govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed's 77th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Buhari: We Need Divine Guidance Now - Daily Trust / Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.