Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) (56982 Views)

Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) / Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives - Who Is Hotter? (photos) / Check Out Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives - Who Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hey guys, you all remember when i created a thread comparing wizkid's girlfriend and Davido's girlfriend who is 'hotter' right? cheesy Well, Lesbianboy don come again with another comparism o! tongue Ok, ermmm......as regards the topic, as you all know (well in case you didn't know, now you will know wink) Nigerian comedians have great taste in women. I don't know how they do it but they all seem to have beautiful ladies as girlfriend or wife grin grin grin grin grin Anyways, i decided to post pictures of wife of ONLY top naija comedians to know your opinion on who you think is the 'hottest'! You can also let us know who comes 1st,2nd,3rd......etc in your opinion!
Alright ''lets go there''....
Below are the pictures of Top Nigerian comedians and their wife and individual pictures of their wife. So over to you guys, in your opinion who do you think is the hottest?

Edited: *****I made frontpage yippeeeeeeee!!!!! Gets up and start dancing skelewu, etighi and azonto at the same time****
Basketmouth and Elsie

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
I go dye and stella

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
AY and mabel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Teju babyface and Tobi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bovi and christabel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Klint da drunk and Lilien

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by demelza: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
See Beasts hooking up Beauties!
Whoever open him yeye mouth to say money is vanity, may Saponna visit that person. angry

53 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Who says money is not good. grin grin Like this post if you think money is good Ojare! GOD PUNISH POVERTY!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Julius agwu and ibiere

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Lolitua(f): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2013
Weldon...n clap 4 ursef@op
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by whytangel(f): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Dz guys bad oOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo ---dem cum go jam beauties cheesy

¶ fink dey all luk gud...
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2013
I go dye's wife is drop dead gorgeous... She's almost as beautiful as my wife... cool
Cute kid too...
BTW, the rest are also good looking (make up enhanced beauties)...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Tayeni(m): 1:36am On Sep 10, 2013
demelza: See Beasts hooking up Beauties!
Whoever open him yeye mouth to say money is vanity, may Saponna visit that person. angry
who is Soponna? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Gboliwe: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2013
They are all beautiful. I thought i'll see Lilien Klint da drunk too
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by zangiff(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2013
girls like money pass anything šef
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by babycee(f): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2013
They are all beautiful
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Saraben(f): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2013
I go for mabel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2013
very beautiful..

that pic of tejubabyface kissing his wife is making me miss my honeybunch all d more..
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by sogoisrael(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2013
Klint and him wife dey pose them child dey cry for help. All this fine girls No go marry brokers Oh.. women n money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2013
I don't know which is what or what is which, put up AY's wife pre-bleaching photo so I can make an informed decision. undecided
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by tyson99(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Teju babyface's wife sit down,teju stand and dem still be of same height grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2013
What's up with them and taller wives? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by switdil(f): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Money n beauties smiley

I go for klint wife
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by premlove(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2013
The most funning part be say many of them there wives tall pass them
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by tyson99(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2013
prem love: The most funning part be say many of them there wives tall pass them
Funning ??.....lwkmd grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Klint baby get swag die

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Dovahkiin(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2013
christabel>mabel>tobi>elise>lilien>ebiere>stella
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by dancrux(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2013
åll dis comediam Ω̴̩̩̩̥α. Wa 4 una Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
So all this fyn girls dey trip for comedians abi, na him fyn girls for nairaland no dey trip for me.

Finally I be wan see saka wife.
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by nerodenero: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
uniqueval: I go dye's wife is drop dead gorgeous... She's almost as beautiful as my wife... cool
Cute kid too...
BTW, the rest are also good looking (make up enhanced beauties)...
Funny enough, I go dye is probably not too fine compared to other comedians, yet I think his wife is the most beautiful among the ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by valicious1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Omo julius agwu wife wowor o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bt teju babiface babe wowor pass

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
upon all their mumuness and wowoness, them come dy marry fine babes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by 4reigningqueen: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tall wife and short husband. Looks abnormal to me. How will it look like in times of argument?
**just thinking aloud**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Myth About African-american Entertainers And Marriage/dating. / 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 / Auchi Polytechnic Students Name Their Hostel After Hushpuppi, He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.