Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP (13877 Views)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? / Amaechi New Head Of Governors Forum. Fashola Not Interested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by free2ryhme: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2013
The Peoples Democratic Party has said that the Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN), is not the best governor in Nigeria.

The PDP Publicity Secretary, Mr. Olisa Metuh, who said this in an interview with journalists in Abuja, said there were PDP governors who had done better than Fashola.

“I disagree with the view that Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria. There are PDP governors who did better than Fashola in terms of delivering dividends of democracy to their people. Have you been to Akwa Ibom, Jigawa, Cross Rivers and some other states that are being ruled by PDP governors?” Metuh said.

He said the seven governors who left the PDP performed better that Fashola and that the party was still proud of them despite their disagreement with the Bamangar Tukur-led executive.

He said, “The seven governors that said they had left the PDP are all great achievers. They have done well in their respective states and we are proud of them.

“The only grievance we have against them is that if they express the same commitment with which they transformed their states to the PDP, our party would have been greater.

“How can you say Fashola has performed better than our governors? I think the problem is that we don’t go to the media to shout. You need to visit those states and see the kind of development I am talking about.”

He said the PDP would not remove Tukur as a pre-condition for reconciling with its aggrieved members and that members of the party seeking for the chairman’s removal as a precondition for reconciliation without recourse to due process was not only undemocratic but unfair.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fashola-not-the-best-governor-pdp/
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Burger01(m): 5:49am On Sep 10, 2013
He is.. Prove me wrong haters.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Chanchit: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2013
If the 7 governors that left PDP were all better than Fashola, then PDP is a bad party.
During Fashola's first term in office, he was the best, but the second term..!? Oh my Gawd, even retardeen try pass am. Cos retardeen was still busy doing nothing, while Fash was busy destroying everything that could make Lagosians smile.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by RoyalRoy(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Chanchit: If the 7 governors that left PDP were all better than Fashola, then PDP is a bad party.
During Fashola's first term in office, he was the best, but the second term..!? Oh my Gawd, even retardeen try pass am. Cos retardeen was still busy doing nothing, while Fash was busy destroying everything that could make Lagosians smile.

Shat-shiit.........You started well, only to end up with trash! Go back to sleep, when you wake up then come back to write something meaningful.

If your 7 renegade governors performed better than Fashola, then why weren't they recognised & carried along by the party? Your party is only trying to psyche the renegade governors back into its fold.

Funny how Amaechi & co suddenly became "good governors" after they broke away! Yeye party for yeye people!!

28 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by takedat(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Nigerian politicians and Political parties conduct assessment for themselves and score themselves high without the need for Independent/Neutral assessors. The disillusioned windbag in his usual empty of substance and barren of fruitage ramblings, arrogated to himself the role of the populace/electorates in determining who the deliverers of democratic dividends are, thereby scoring some grossly irresponsible and evidently non-performing governors high. I am sure to Metuh, T.A Orji and Uduaghan are performing better than Fashola.

18 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by AkamuandStew: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Akpabio is the best yet stays in Lagos instead of Uyo.....

National Mirror gathered that the relocation of Akpabio’s family to Lagos perhaps worsened the absence of the governor from the state. When he takes time off his busy schedule in Abuja, he moves to Lagos to spend time with his family.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/crisis-pdp-states-paralysed-as-govs-relocate-to-abuja/

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by AkamuandStew: 6:38am On Sep 10, 2013
Akpabio and his family PORTED from Akwa Ibom to Lagos State to enjoy good governance from Fashola..

grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by AkamuandStew: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Akpabio and his family PORTED from Akwa Ibom to Lagos State to enjoy security from Fashola..

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by AkamuandStew: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2013
God Bless Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) for caring for Akpabio and his family ....

Eko Oni Baje ooooo!!!

grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by RoyalRoy(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2013
Akamu and Stew: God Bless Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) for caring for Akpabio and his family ....

Eko Oni Baje ooooo!!!

grin grin

See hypocrisy of our state governors?
Relocating their immediate family to another state!! I no fit laugh!

Even my dog dey laugh at
PDP

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

16 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by bloggernaija: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2013
Gospel according to the deluded party.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by yahrant140(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Lol!we citizen knows clearly that fashola is working for the people of his state not for the political party,just like how pdp governors does!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by simpleseyi: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2013
I have to confess that PDP is right this time around, James Ibori, DSP Alams, Igbinedion, Bode George are the best governors because they broke Guinness Book records. James Ibori is the first governor in the world to have himself, his wife, his sister (or wife's sister, I can't remember again), his mistress and his lawyer all in English jail at the same time for embezzlement and money laundry. DSP Alams is also the first governor in Guinness Book to break jail in England where he was detained for money laundry, disguise as a woman and escape back to Nigeria. Bode George is an ex-military governor and now PDP bigwig, he just finished serving 6-months in jail for abuse of office, attempted stealing and contract irregularities. Former governor of Edo state, Igbinedion has been convicted by a court and forfeited several properties he got using looted treasury. Last Bayelsa governor built 48 houses in the 48 months(4 years) that he was governor of Bayelsa, another Guinness Book record breaker, EFCC is still tracing more properties. My people make I stop here, PDP governors are breaking Guinness Book records and doing us proud.

64 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by kkkp: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2013
God punish devil grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Danhumprey: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2013
PDP can keep dreaming. Instead of them to get down to work and provide dividend of democracy to their states that are in near comatose,they are here comparing themselves with an obviously performing governor.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by RichDad1(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Agreed. But he's closer than the REST. Qed

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by dridowu: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2013
Brighter Rewarding Future (BRF) for Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by abes(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2013
Even Akpabio cannot withstand his own mega transformations, he had to deport himself to Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Lord forgive them for they know not what they are saying (PDP)

Our God is obviously patient. Wish Sangò can just strike down whosoever said that.

If any other governor should be considered it still won't come from PDP

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Ryabcool(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2013
angry angry pdp is a party of foolish people angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Gbawe: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2013
abes: Even Akpabio cannot withstand his own mega transformations, he had to deport himself to Lagos.

Abi OOO. Imagine his wife , a whole first lady, not wanting to preside over the Dubai-like utopia her husband has delivered. Defying sense and the braggart noise we hear daily on this forum, Madam Akpabio prefers living as an ordinary citizen and raising her kids in the State of the "flower planter" rather than enjoying a "lord of the manor" existence in Akwa Ibom..

The delusions of the likes of Metuh, and a readiness to slander others based on such, is a PDP affliction. We Lagosians know what Fashola has done to the extent the first lady of a State we are told is "heaven" prefers living in Lagos and is only forced to return to Akwa Ibom when there is "compulsory ocacasion" she has to attend. Let some keep fooling themselves and their people. The Chicken will come home to roost for all of us.

https://www.nairaland.com/1431819/why-did-akpabio-family-relocate

Her Excellency, whenever in Lagos, worships regularly at the Catholic Church located at Falomo; but she also spends some periods in London. She flies into Akwa Ibom when there is any compulsory occasion for her to attend. Governor Akpabio himself lives more in Abuja NICON Hotel & Towers than the ‘prestigious’ Uyo Governor’s Lodge he reconstructed with N6.5billion.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2013
I laugh in Yoruba.

Please let them name a better governor! We recently learned that Akpabio's family has moved to Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by amaboss(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2013
blah blah blah, you're just twisting the topic, it's not about where a governor's family resides. visit akwa ibom and calabar and you go know say Fashola never start

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by pesty100(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2013
This guy said they were not shouting to the press anybody watch NTA lately...... The fact is this guys have nothing to show except sharing money i

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Layolaw(f): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2013
maybe, is possible
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by rozayx5(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Fashola just uses the Media to make noise, same as other SW Governors undecided undecided

Infrastructure wise, he is a learner when it comes to Akwa Ibom cool

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Caracta(f): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2013
free2ryhme:
He said, “The seven governors that said they had left the PDP are all great achievers. They have done well in their respective states and we are proud of them.

“The only grievance we have against them is that if they express the same commitment with which they transformed their states to the PDP, our party would have been greater.

“How can you say Fashola has performed better than our governors? I think the problem is that we don’t go to the media to shout. You need to visit those states and see the kind of development I am talking about.”

Jokers!
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2013
rozayx5: Fashola just uses the Media to make noise, same as other SW Governors undecided undecided

Infrastructure wise, he is a learner when it comes to Akwa Ibom cool
and yet the first lady of akwa ibom prefers to stay in fasholas Lagos rather than her husbands paradise

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by lifestyle1(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2013
Confused individuals....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by gen2briz(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2013
I want insincere 9ja to confirm this before I talk
Re: Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Hehe. *catwalks away*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol: NANS Protest Peacefully In Owerri / FRSC Considers Relocation Over LASTMA, Driver Clash, LG Counts Losses / Nigeria’s Judiciary Harbours “corrupt Elements” – Justice Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.