Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) (4218 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Tonto Dikeh Falls On-Stage At Kukere Concert In London / Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Tamar Celebrates Her 5th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by Kaymisola(f): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Go Serena! World No.1 Serena Williams on Sunday September 8th claimed her fifth US Open crown and 17th career grand slam singles title after beating world No. 2 Victoria Azarenka with a 7-5 6-7(6) 6-1.

This victory makes Serena the oldest US Open women's winner.

Following her win, a photo of the professional tennis player has since been trending - it's like she was doing the "kukere/etighi dance", lol.

I'm not exactly sure if she's actually doing the dance or trying to position herself for the impact of the game. See photo below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/serena-williams-dances-kukereetighi-as.html

Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 10, 2013
nor be only etighi na galala

but that a$$??

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by DonColz1(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2013
congratulation to her, more trophy to her elbow
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by DonColz1(m): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2013
jesus wept.
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by RoyalRoy(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2013
Congratulations Mr Serena Williams
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by Austeenxx: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2013
That position, that position! It's telling me, "Hit it from the back/side like a mohaphucckïñg bass drum!"
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by demelza: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Badunk dunk.
Serena got it.
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy speechlesss cheesy
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by Dhortunn(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2013
and 2go people will be like 'K'
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by nerodenero: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2013
She looks more a man than a woman. Maybe she has some element of man in her , the reason she is always able to crush other ladies. Anyway, congratulations to her!
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by fr3do(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2013
She looks like a village wrestler charging his opponent.
grin
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by skyscraperTM(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2013
all i can see is big a$$

|when i grow up i'd love to yansh her.
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by ojigbijigbi: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
all i can see is big a$$

|when i grow up i'd love to yansh her.

dont worry I gist u about all d holes and hairs around d passage b4 u grow up
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by Ichliebedich(f): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Hmmm.... Dat posture is something else
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by ojigbijigbi: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2013
hope urs is beta..at d back I mean
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Only if I was str.....my d..-ck should be saluting at that.that's some real a$$.
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by dridowu: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
This post has refuse to be hidden
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by mamagee3(f): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Funny posture!!!
Re: Serena Williams Dances Kukere/etighi As She Wins Her 5th US Open (photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that should be MAKOSA i think......funny OP......LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Video: Guy Caught His Girlfriend Cheating With Another Man In Lagos / Lists And Photos Of Celebrities That Died Before The Age 40 / Bobrisky On Social Media Vs Bobrisky At Alagbon Police Station (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.