Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

New Flour Milling Machine To Grind Grain - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Flour Milling Machine To Grind Grain (340 Views)

MTN (M2M) Machine To Machine High Gain Antenna. / Dual Sim Industrial Router For Bank Atm,pos,machine-to-machine Com,offfices / I Need A Photocopier Machine To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Flour Milling Machine To Grind Grain by jinggu: 7:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Flour mill is the place in which some machine is placed to grind the various grains and turn it into the flour. Flour milling machine is basically related to the agriculture. These flour milling machines can only work by electricity in this modern era to make the work more efficient and fast and also make the flour more grinding than the human efforts.

If you have your own flour milling equipment than you can easily make the fresh flour for your home with all the nutrition and vitamins which make your family very healthy.

Since last 100 years, the task of flour mill has not make much changes yet. But now in present situation we find lots of flour mill machine and also domestic flour milling plant in our houses which not only grind the grain but also grind the spices and nuts. This flour milling equipment make the fresh flour without removing nutrition, fiber and vitamins from the grain because any processed food is not better than the fresh food.

http://www.flourmill86.com/

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Send Bulk Emails To To Market My Company Products.which Site Will / Promote Online / Huawei Modem E367 Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.