Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan (2114 Views)

Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Aww.. Davido & Girlfriend Sira Are Still Together (new Photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by Flirtyfemi: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2013
Oh Mercy!
Apart from the fact that she's got a killer-shape, she is almost if not everyone's favorite Nollywood actress; she is humble - relates well with her fans - and loves her husband (Odianosen Okojie) and daughter (Purity) dearly.
So on twitter a few hours ago, a fan who's probably obsessed with her tweeted at her saying "I will love to be taken care by u and u alone, plz am just a guy of 18yrs and am ready to do whatever u want, I promise" and Mercy Johnson gave him the best reply ever by telling him that he needs Jesus, adding that Odianosen is the tattoo of her life....http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/aww-see-mercy-johnsons-reply-to.html

Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by livingstoneony(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2013
LOL.. funny guy.
Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by demelza: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2013
The guy is codedly looking for a sugar mummy.
Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by Scofieldella(f): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Is he not asking for d moon? There are fat, old rich grandmas who might consider him but MJ? Seriously?
Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by homesteady(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2013
Lol! He seriously needs Jesus!
Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by switdil(f): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2013
smiley smiley
I just too lyk dis woman
May God bless ur marriage more
Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by Ichliebedich(f): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Very cool reply
Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by Lolitua(f): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Na starvation de cause all diz fin, guy go chop
Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by Glennfizzlle: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2013
Na wa oh.
Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2013
This lady is so mature unlike a certain mrs idibia.
For that I dedicate my 1500 post to her cheesy

Re: Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan by Abbey2sam(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mature reply

(1) (Reply)

BBA Elikem And Pokello Spotted With Mr. Ibu, John Okafor (pictures) / Beverly Osu Shows Off Her First Ever Birthday Gift / Psquare Release Hot Photos Ahead Of Album Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.