Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Quail Farming Made Easy. All You Need To Know About Quail Farming......... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Quail Farming Made Easy. All You Need To Know About Quail Farming......... (609 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Health Benefits Of Quail Egg And It’s Recommendation For Curing Various Diseases / Snail Farming Made Easy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quail Farming Made Easy. All You Need To Know About Quail Farming......... by obalukan: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2013
HOW TO START QUAIL BIRD FARMING AND MAKE AT AT LEAST N200, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT GUARANTEED, AND IN JUST 2 MONTHS FROM TODAY……

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE DEBT FREE FOREVER,THEN, READ THIS CAREFULLY.

I Will Show You That You Too Can Make At Least N200, 000 Of Income By Starting Quail Bird Farming.

This the NEWEST AND HOTTEST Poultry Business and it is more profitable than Chicken Farming…because of the Amazing Health Benefits of QUAIL EGGS and MEAT.

AND DO YOU KNOW?

IT IS SO EASY TO START QUAIL FARMING……EVEN TODAY!

You don’t have to quit your present job.

It requires no special skills or work experience.

You don’t have to work like a jackass before you become successful, NO STRESS AT ALL!

You do not need to CRY for people to sell to…..the health benefits of the eggs are enough to sell for you!

It requires LITTLE START- UP CAPITAL, but generates more and more income…GUARANTEED DAILY INCOME THAT WILL BE A MINIMUM OF N200, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT!

IT IS ONLY YOUR ENEMY THAT WILL TELL YOU TO DISCARD THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Anyone, even an illiterate can do this business.

You do not need MBA or a certificate to do this business.

The most exciting part is that, age, sex, location or academic qualification is never a barrier, once you are READY, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! AND I WILL HELP YOU TO PRACTICALLY START THE BUSINESS.

Does it Sounds Too Good To Be True Right?

Before I get started with this generational-changing report, give me your full attention:

Are you really tired of borrowing from friends and family members to pay your bills?
Do you want to engage in a legitimate business that will make you financially free forever?
Do you know anyone who has High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Sickle Cell, Arthritis, Asthma, Eye Problems, Stroke, Infertility issues, cancer …and even HIV?
Have you felt so bad at the loss of a loved one recently due to any terminal disease?
Do you REALLY want to stay HEALTHY for as long as You Live?
Do you want a family business that will pay all your bills MONTHLY, and you can even leave it for your children, long after you have gone?
Or, have YOU looked for job for the past 3, 4, OR 5, years, and somebody has decided to finance you so you can set up a business; and yet, you don’t even know what to do that will guarantee your future?

Then, you are the one I want to reveal these secrets to……..

Now that I have your full attention, let’s get started…..
Shall we?

YOU ARE INDEED LUCKY TO BE HERE!

Because I will REVEAL to YOU How YOU TOO can start making a six figure profit (at least N200, 000) monthly…and that carries a guarantee!
How good would life be….?
If you could spend more time with your family, be your own boss, Work at the schedule of your own choosing, throw the alarm clock away, take vacations whenever you choose and fire your terrible boss.

The demand for quail eggs has never been satisfied by any quail farmer.

In Ibadan for example, one farmer, a lady in her 30s, who has two jeeps, and sells eggs to as far as Ilorin, has never been able to meet up with demand!

GUESS HOW MUCH SHE MAKES WEEKLY? AT LEAST N50, 000. And she has 4,000 Quail birds in her farm! ALFA, In Ilorin has so much customers that if you to want to buy eggs/birds, you will have to make your orders!

And you will get supplied, maybe, after 3-4 days.

WHY?

His about 1,500 birds cannot meet up with the demand of just about 50 customers he services weekly.

And guess how much he sells his crate of eggs? N1, 000, sometimes N1, 300, depending on who is buying.

When the lowest price ceiling in the market is N600 (N20/egg)!

I leave you to do the maths of his profit weekly.
DO YOU KNOW…..?

Quail eggs is the egg of the future! If it has to be eggs, then it has to be quail eggs.

This is the secret behind Japanese, Chinese and British researchers have been drumming into the ear of health patients who need palliative care.

That Quail eggs can be used to manage diseases conditions like Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancer, Arthritis, Sickle Cell, Stroke, Chronic Stress, Bronchitis, Post-Menopausal Symptoms, Gastric Ulcers, Anemia, HIV; and to improve Sexual Potency and Fertility.

Selling Quail eggs alone, you will make at least N200, 000-N300, 000 Monthly profit…Guaranteed.

Selling the spent bird to canteens, because it is a game bird, you can make between N30, 000-N50, 000 additionally.

Selling 2 weeks old chicks of quail birds for other start-up farms, you will make an additional N30, 000- N50, 0000 Monthly, additionally.

I have used all the lowest price ceiling projections in the market; so if you are like Alfa; you may even sell your eggs at N1,000

For the benefits of beginners, we have compiled a 47 pages books titled "The Essential of Quail Farming". The book is comprehensive and an easy to use guide for anybody who want to venture into this lucrative business.

This book is an e-book. All you need is ability to download a Microsoft word document on your computer and you are good to go. The book is sold for N2,000 only and you get it on your email within a day of payment.

In addition to the book, we can also offer consultancy services on Quail and other Poultry birds at reasonable price. Our service is amazing!

For more information and to other our book or register for consultancy service; contact us below:

Email: agroserve@live.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/agroserve
Customer Hotlines: (+234)-08056852811, 08104941670, 08078912509
Blackberry (BB) Pin: 322C5043

(1) (Reply)

3rd Day Of October (HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY) From Goldwise Nigeria / Sale / This Deal Is Still On,in Our Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.