Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Need A Customize Sms Software - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Customize Sms Software (930 Views)

Updated Mtn Cheat/sms Software/free Call / New Mtn Cheat/free Call/sms Software / Honsule And Oda Guyz On Cellity Sms Software. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Customize Sms Software by rockafela(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2008
I JUST NEED A CUSTOMISE SMS SOFTWARE I NEED IT URGENTLY, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE IT.
mcfida@myway.com, mcfida101@yahoo.com 08032659624
Re: I Need A Customize Sms Software by Edufresh(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2008
*FREE GSM CALL SOFTWARE: This enables you to make free GSM calls with (NOKIA N SERIES)

*RECHARGE CARD PRINTING SOFTWARE:This enables you to print MTN, GLO, CELTEL recharge cards @distributors' rate.

*GUIDE TO THE FOLLOWINGS:
ONLINE STOCK TRADING
DOMAIN NAME BUYING & SELLING
(INTERNET REAL ESTATE) & STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO ONLINE FREELANCE WRITTING

*BULK SMS SOFTWARE: This enables you to send thousands of SMS's to mobile phone woldwide from your PC @zero cost.

*SATELLITE TV SOFTWARE: This enables you to watch over 1000 international TV channels 4free. no SUBSCRIPTION.

* MODIFIED VERSION OF FREE INTERNET BROWSING SOFTWARE+WIRE-SHARK (FIREWALL BREAKER)+configuration manual (do it urself)

PRICE N5000. HOW TO ORDER, PAY INTO FIRST BANK A/c# 1043010330633, A/c Name CHINEDU EZEH. OCEANIC BANK: A/c# 0191701701329 A/c name GABRIEL EZEH. THEN TEXT UR TELLER NO. & UR ADDRESS TO 08038336012, 08070589717

IT IS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!!!

CONTACT CHINEDU ON THE NUMBERS ABOVE

REQUIREMENTS FOR SETTING UP A SYSTEM
.A bluetooth GPRS enabled mobile phone (most camera phone are gprs anabled)
.A GLO GPRS enabled mobile Sik Card
.A PC Suite ( THIS SOFTWARE COMES WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE IF YOU PURCHASE IT NEW if you don't have it simply visit any software shop and request for DKU5. request for the specific software of your phoe e.g NOKIA, Motorola and sony ericcson)
. The software that can take you to the internet+wireshark soft

WITH ALL THESE YOU ARE SET TO CONNECT YOU COMPUTER TO THE INTERNET!

Your gprs enabled phone actually connect to a proxy server which enables you to access the internet gateway directly.

This software is no longer a news. if you are interested call Chinedu 08038336012, 08070589717 am presently @Enugu I also have partners @Lagos and PH 4now. My charge is negotiable.

NB: The software is very difficult to send by atatched file so i advise you get a hard copy AND install

THANKS SEE U ONLINE
Re: I Need A Customize Sms Software by diehard(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
Check for 'SMSzipper' on dotsis.com. it's good sms tool and you'll find other sms software that may fulfill ur need

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Fone Can I Get For N5000 / I Want To Use A Code For My Fone. / Phone Street Maps Of Nigerian Cities, No Internet Connection Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.