Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Student motivational book proposal - investors needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Student motivational book proposal - investors needed (473 Views)

DOWNLOAD FREE! The No.1 Most Motivational Book Of All Time. / Motivational Book Sellers / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student motivational book proposal - investors needed by soloyes(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
I have put together a collection of great stories that will inspire student to greatness and teachers to greater commitment in bringing out the best in their students. It will also greatly motivate all its reader. The cost of publishing 1000 copies of the book is 170,000 which i don't have now. I need anybody with any of the following:
(i) a connection to a state ministration of education so the ministrx can pay for copies of the books @ very subsidized rate
(ii). The money to partner with.
Any useful idea of how i can go about it. Thanks.
U can reach me via: bizwiz.wadup@gmail.com or 07033401507
Re: Student motivational book proposal - investors needed by Dreamtouch: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
HOW WILLL YOU PAYBACK?
Re: Student motivational book proposal - investors needed by soloyes(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dreamtouch: HOW WILLL YOU PAYBACK?
through sales of the book where it is borrowed and negotiated terms of sharing where it is in form of partnership.

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Has The Most Nonchalant And Annoying Costumer Care Representative / Freedom And Independence / LPFO Allocation Required Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.