Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness (28793 Views)

Sports Illustrated Model, Adaora Akubilo, Responds To Her Critics / How To Find Happiness: Tips From Ideas Of Great Men / Birthdays Or Death Reminders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by moshoodn(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
^^^

BTW,

3, 5, and 7 are my favorite.

They connect to me on a deeper personal level.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Afroconnect: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nice one Op.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Kslib:
Why are you being defensive?
Since the picture doesnt matter,why didnt you just type the words without the pics?
Like i said,i'm not racist and will never be,all i was just pointing out was the fact that blacks were omitted in the pics..
I felt a number of blacks should have also been in the pics... If i was racist,i would have said "no white should be there" but i didnt....
Maybe you got my message the wrong way...
No need to argue again.. Its fine
All izz still well!

Blacks, Orients, Arabs, Indians, Filipinos. I didn't see them in the picture either. Guess what? I don't care cos I wasn't looking for them in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Charlytos(m): 4:29am On Sep 13, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Waaaooo so so inspirational and motivational.... Hmmmm d zeal to do those things is what we just need.*** Am not d Best but am better than d Rest.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Charlytos(m): 4:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Charlytos: [color=#000099][/color]
Waaaooo so so inspirational and motivational.... Hmmmm d zeal to do those things is what we just need.*** Am not d Best but am better than d Rest.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by dasparrow: 5:05am On Sep 13, 2013
@Post

My favorite quotes are: 11, 12, 13, 17 and 22. However, I agree with all the quotes and they are very inspirational. The quotes also prove that living in an oppressive society like Nigeria where we are all forced to conform is not the best for someone like me who is not a crowd pleaser but rather prefer to use my brain to do those things which I feel are right.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by rallymento(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2013
^^

Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by richfaxy: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2013
Nice one OP.

They are really inspiring
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Freiburger(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
donedy:

I'm not surprised, not only are you confused on your sexuality, you only suffering from stupidity. Another reverse psychology at work: a enlightened person is now the one suffering from complex just for questioning something deluded minds like you have been raised to see as norms.
This is threads just too real to be derailed by a miserable one like you.
The reason why I'will be ignoring you at least for now, is to give you some grace to go back and read and digest the rules of this forum, and after that, leave that inferiority complex behind and come back here with a new you, else, the door will be shut against you.
Re: 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Freiburger:
This is threads just too real to be derailed by a miserable one like you.
The reason why I'will be ignoring you at least for now, is to give you some grace to go back and read and digest the rules of this forum, and after that, leave that inferiority complex behind and come back here with a new you, else, the door will be shut against you.

You definitely need the grace more than anyone else. I'm glad I've enlightened you a bit; which is my job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / Man Seen Lying Lifeless On Ojuelegba Road (photos) / Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.