Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano (5472 Views)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Check Out The Interior Of Jay Z And Beyonce 16,000 Sq. Ft. Mansion / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by HoldenCaulfield(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Jay-z and beyonce in kano

Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by damarisk(f): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Una don start again wit mumu thread
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by amiskurie(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
they didn't visit kano,it ws ilorin i t hink
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by Yooguyz: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Its a lie oh! It's their look alike. Look the picture well
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by emilyone(f): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
photoshop things!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by WanaG(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
It's not photoshop. They actually came to Ilorin. Saraki invited them. Some hocus-pocus about Jay-Z's heritage being traced there.
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by 3ace(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
I think this occasion was in 2006. It's no longer news. Additionally, why d fanta on top table get two different colours? Abi I dey suffer from colour blindness.
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by MzXtacy(f): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
3ace: I think this occasion was in 2006. It's no longer news. Additionally, why d fanta on top table get two different colours? Abi I dey suffer from colour blindness.
hahahaha! D other one is lemon/pineapple fanta
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by Austeenxx: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kano? LMAO. grin
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by premlove(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
3ace: I think this occasion was in 2006. It's no longer news. Additionally, why d fanta on top table get two different colours? Abi I dey suffer from colour blindness.
you are not far frm the truth
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by Lolitua(f): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
@op....if u get liver post diz pixs 4 twitter....guess u cnt
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by 3ace(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
MzXtacy: hahahaha! D other one is lemon/pineapple fanta
Okay, I see. I hardly drink soft drinks.
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Loool... grin Kano
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by homesteady(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lol!! No be only Kano! Na maiduguri
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by AbuMikey(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
All izz well!
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by Krasid(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
It's a lie.The pic was taken in my sisters wedding in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 11, 2013
I'd be damn, when JayZ drinks cocacola....lmaooo
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by primusmaximus: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2013
adeaugustus: I'd be damn, when JayZ drinks cocacola....lmaooo
you know Coca-cola isn't a Nigerian Product right

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by kedukc(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2013
na today?
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by Tolexander: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to Jay Z and Beyonce
Happy birthday to you.

We wish you
happy birthday return
from kano
boko haram and kidnapper
hip! hip!! hip!!!
Hurray!

The photo in that shop is strong mehn!
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by 3ace(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
primus_maximus:
you know Coca-cola isn't a Nigerian Product right
Yes but the ones made here are more concentrated hence, he might not take it.
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dis was in ilorin,
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by Luciandos(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
emilyone: photoshop things!

Ooto lo kpa.
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by dplomaticVal: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
thats Aluu community in ph.lool
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by preodu: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
lol the comments are actually more entertaining than the topic grin
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by bravolyk(m): 1:49am On Sep 12, 2013
preodu: lol the comments are actually more entertaining than the topic grin

I swear
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by primusmaximus: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2013
3ace: Yes but the ones made here are more concentrated hence, he might not take it.
I guess you're right, but he just said Coca-cola and didn't specify.. also i"ll be very surprised if Jay-z knows its more concentrated without actually tasting it
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by xagorakis(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Krasid]It's a lie.The pic was taken in my sisters wedding in Onitsha.[/quote
My guy,isi agbarigo gi...biko cho chain!

@topic...the enviroment alone make sense die.
Re: Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2013
primus_maximus:
I guess you're right, but he just said Coca-cola and didn't specify.. also i"ll be very surprised if Jay-z knows its more concentrated without actually tasting it
Be it diet coke or the normal one, he ain't gonna drink it bro. That bottle is scary sef.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Pictures Of Robots Humans Will Be Having Sex With By Next Decade-px / Bbnaija Star, Ceec's First And Second Look For AMVCA Would Steal Ur Breath Away / Emoney's Real Source Of Wealth Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.