Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats (17153 Views)

N’assembly Committee Detects Fresh Errors In 2016 Budget After 3 Months Of Talks / Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit / Jonathan, Zuma Open Talks Over Botched $15m Arms Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by rusher14: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gbawes:

GEJ will be there till 2019 weather you like it or not. You can stay here ranting till 2015, it won't change anything bro, I suggest you calm down and enjoy the #fresh air#. later dude.
If only you could spell whether.
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by Uwakuwak(f): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
@bakynes can u do better, were u there during the agreement?
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by Amalaaba: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
humblesteve: Why are you guys lamenting so much like this? Asking who is he or the hell he is to make such utterances though am not in support of the threat but, can someone vividly remind me or put me in if I can't be sure if IBB recognized the threat of BUHARI when he came out boldly to the public that he will make the GEJ governance uncomfortable and unbearable...?

Sir, do you have any documentary evidence of where BUHARI said: he will make the GEJ governance uncomfortable and unbearable...?

If no sir, please join me is dispelling this LIE that has spread so much about this man. It is unfair!

Thank you for being a decent, educated, just and fair Nigerian!
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
So IBB is afraid of Asari? shocked
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by creativemusic: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by amakenny: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
ckkris: Did Babangida even for once protest against those northern elders that promised to make Nigeria ungovernable? If anyone has Babangida's opinion against Boko Harem, please kindly post it for us to see.
IBB was pretending to be angry. He knows he is now a featherweight in PDP politics. His presence could even make other attendees to the meeting angry. It is only in Nigeria that yesterday's political players refuse to leave the turf for younger ones. IBB HAS BEEN CONSIGNED TO POLITICAL OBLIVION BY OBJ.
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by muktarmtt(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
humblesteve: Why are you guys lamenting so much like this? Asking who is he or the hell he is to make such utterances though am not in support of the threat but, can someone vividly remind me or put me in if I can't be sure if IBB recognized the threat of BUHARI when he came out boldly to the public that he will make the GEJ governance uncomfortable and unbearable...?
Buhari is a formar militiry president nd also r predential candidate , still d leader of d great APC a new mager party, so u knw he is fucking somebody not lyk asari dokobo or ur useless old man dey for village.
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by Nten: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
IBB is an idiotic element to say that. And if he pulls out what is Asari business? If he isnt guilty he wont make such comment. He who has ear let him hear :"there would be battle if they stop oga jona 4rm contesting 2015 elections"
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by Nten: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Amalaaba:

Sir, do you have any documentary evidence of where BUHARI said: he will make the GEJ governance uncomfortable and unbearable...?

If no sir, please join me is dispelling this LIE that has spread so much about this man. It is unfair!

Thank you for being a decent, educated, just and fair Nigerian!
u are a confirm amala, u need documentary evidence to butress claim. Dont worry when he dies u wuld need casket or stretcher evidence. Amalaaba ko amalasango ni!
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by iamdsam: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2013
I'm from the South-South and I can bet that I won't vote for Goodluck Jonathan come 2015 if he contests. He can only win through election rigging. Many in the South-South has lost their confidence in Goodluck Jonathan. He was never meant to be a leader. He's a too weak
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by AminBestman(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
I wich henry okah is here 2 wicknes dokubo threanten nageria, i wuld have be scared if thes treath is from okah. 4get dokubo is shauting 4 his intrest gej has paid him millions dat is y he vavurating.
Re: Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats by mrinfo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Well there is this saying "who ever man cannot arrest, GOD can" So don't be too confident. Every apostle of violence, enemy of progress and development in Nigeria shall all not be found in the land, their names and generation shall be forgotten in the land. Their generation shall remain cursed. All their sympathisers shall see be dumbfounded and partake in their woes. In the name of Jesus Christ.
Please click like to say amen.

Please stop this your religious hallucinations. See you see curse. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans / Obafemi Awolowo: 31 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.