Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money (1384 Views)

A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] / The First National Speech Of Charles Dukwe On Nigeria, Problems And Solutions / Master How To Solve Problems And Smile To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money by bizmogul(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

As an Entrepreneur, you already know that people will throw money at you when you have got solutions to their problems. Sometimes we business people miss this fact and it becomes difficult for us to break even. The majority or if not all of the products that sell like wild fire are know to satisfy the immediate needs of people, this makes it easy for money to be thrown at the product owners. Think about indomie, think about gala ( People get hungry especially in hold ups, they have to buy), think about alcohol ( People must drink, well for no reason; they just have to drink). Think about the lots of products selling out there by simply providing a solution to needs and problems.

Let's do a recap about the problems around us:

1. Money problems: Everyone needs money and even more; the rich want to get richer and the poor want to get out of poverty.

2. Obesity: This is a prevalent problem in the world especially in the United States. Most people now crave to cut down on excessive weight hence the need for a credible weight loss product or workout plan.

3. Ageing: Most people want to look younger than their age; especially the women, what if you have a solution for this.

4. Bodycare: People need to take care of themselves to look attractive. Women need to wear make-up to look good.

There are lots of issues to be addressed. What if you have an enabling platform to solve all these problems and get paid for it? What if you
could proffer solutions to all these problems and lots more. Can you imagine the amount of money it translates to?

We can solve all these problems and make a recurring income while doing so.

Until next time.

Shine your eyes!
Re: Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money by bizmogul(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
If you want to be part of a solution please email me agina.ikenna@gmail.com.

Please Note: If you are lazy and looking for a Get Rich Quick Scheme, do not contact me. If you are not mentally strong to build a business, do not contact me. If you are not ready to invest to make your business work, please do not contact me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money by naijawisdom(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
bizmogul: If you want to be part of a solution please email me agina.ikenna@gmail.com.

Please Note: If you are lazy and looking for a Get Rich Quick Scheme, do not contact me. If you are not mentally strong to build a business, do not contact me. If you are not ready to invest to make your business work, please do not contact me.

Thanks.
u are very correct about this idea. That is am giving this ebook free to encourage more people to make money at http://massiveprofitvault.com/aph.pdf
Re: Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money by FatBusyBee(f): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
quite tru...if you find a solution to a problem, you definately will smile to the bank...like finding a solution to ladies flat bom-bom...believe me this is a money maker...lol tongue
Re: Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money by miitcash(m): 5:22am On Sep 11, 2013
my email is miitshares@gamil.com, send mine.ok
Re: Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money by Chizin(m): 5:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Everybody now need an online biz whether it pays or not forgetting that an offline biz pays well over how u can imagine, let us Stop looking for short-cuts to success. Visit www.artsandprint..com because Success comes quicker when you are serious and smart about what you do.
Re: Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money by bestplanb: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Technology Firms And How They Make Money / Cac Expired Name Search / Free Traffic Inflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.