Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] (2695 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2013
I found out that not many Nigerians are doing PPD marketing, so i want to help and also teach you all you need to know about this online business.
Before that, grab a cup of coffee and invite your folks.

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2013
PPD simply means Pay Per Download. You get paid when someone downloads your file. So, you need to upload a file on a legit PPD site then when someone downloads the file you are been paid. The payment ranges from $0.30-$25 depending on the location you got those downloads.
If your downloads comes from french countries you are likely to be paid $11-$21. Then from USA $0.65-$2. Mine comes from USA.
Lets continue, Before embarking on this, you must first find a good PPD site that pays fast. There are lots of them like
fileice
cleanfiles
adnooka
sharecash
zufiles
cheerfiles
I recommend Cleanfiles(dot)net and adnooka(dot)com. I have been paid once on cleanfiles and lots of times on adnooka.
You can join adnooka. When applying there make sure you use valid details and in the promotion or more details tab, tell them you will use facebook, youtube and other social medias to promote your file. If they deny your application let me know i will talk to the IM manager.
Before i continue, i want to know if you guys are really reading this. Comment.

4 Likes

Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by jamace(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2013
What is the meaning of PPD?
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by fijiano202(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Continue naa
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Kidstell: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
jamace: What is the meaning of PPD?
pay per download. Read before you talk next time

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Activityj(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sir,thanks for sharing! Please how do we go about getting the software/application to be upload? Or can we just upload anything? Regards.
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by tabletgirl: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Please, go on. I've been on cleanfiles a while but all my youtube vids got deleted after a bit. It was just too much work and I gave up!
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
I have not been able to update this thread for long. My account here was limited. It's now working.
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lets go through Adnooka Payment System.
You are payment is mostly set to Net30. That means you will be paid next month for this month earnings. Lets say you earn $150 this month, it means you will be paid on 30th of next month.
Once you receive your first payment, you can tell them to change your payment to Bi-Monthly or Weekly. I'm on Bi-Monthly. So, i'm been paid 2 times in a month.

Then, go to offer optimizer and disable any offer that is less than $0.30. That way you will get high download rate.

I hope i'm not writing for bots. Please comment if you are reading this.
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Activityj(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sir,indeed you are writing for human beings! Pls Answer my question above.
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Activityj: Sir,thanks for sharing! Please how do we go about getting the software/application to be upload? Or can we just upload anything? Regards.
I will come to that later.
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by fijiano202(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thanks boss,am waiting for more,how much can a beginner earn in the first month?
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by laptop247(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yes, i'm in...
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by fijiano202(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
i dont have a website,what should i do
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 12:34am On Nov 18, 2013
fijiano202: Thanks boss,am waiting for more,how much can a beginner earn in the first month?
It all depends on how much time you invest. $50 or even $100.
My first was $86 from cleanfiles that was few months ago but now i make more that that on adnooka.
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2013
Next Niches:
This is where the money is. Inorder to earn good money in PPD, you must offer something that is hard to get. The downloader must really need that thing badly.
This Niches includes:
Softwares - Cracks, Patch, Keys
Games - Fake Bots/H@ck Tools, Cheats, Cracks, Full Download, Patch.
How To Stuffs related to health, fitness etc.
Movies
And Many More.

Lets say you choose Clash Of Clans Cheat or Top Eleven Football Manager Ha@k, Call Of Duty Blacklist Patch, Adobe Premier Crack etc.

Think of anything that can make one complete a survey before download.
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Looking at those niche i mentioned, some are fake while others are real. Use your brain and make money.
How To Setup A Niche
I will continue later in the day.
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by fijiano202(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2013
On adnooka website signup its asking for my website,do i need to get a website before i registered
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by collinsz: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Thank you intelab for starting up this, please can you drop your contact, so that we can contact you, cos i have people right here who really want to get into this biz full time....
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by fijiano202(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guy i registered with my but didnt get a reply
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Mftivi: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
bro through which means do you withdraw ?
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 2:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Mftivi: bro through which means do you withdraw ?
I use Payza to withdraw my funds from adnooka since it's widely acceptable.
Check thread below where i sold $124 payza funds.

www.nairaland.com/1472997/payza-funds-sale
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2013
fijiano202: On adnooka website signup its asking for my website,do i need to get a website before i registered
Just use blogger. Make sure you already have quality 2-3 posts on it. Then wait for 24hrs to get accepted. If they deny your application send me ur username i will talk to them.
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Intellab(m): 2:31am On Dec 03, 2013
I'm a bit busy this days. I will drop few tips, ebooks then wait for your own payment proof. See mine below.

Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by ogaprime(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
Ppd still alive or dead??
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by Mogenerous(f): 4:39pm On May 08, 2015
Oin? It hasn't been completed. Pls coman complete pls
Re: A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] by arbitrage: 11:25am On May 22, 2015
Another detailed thread is ongoing for PPD.

(1) (Reply)

Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria / G / Gas cylinders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.