Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My 9ja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My 9ja (536 Views)

Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? / 9ja @52 Pix Trend / States In 9ja & Their Slogans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 9ja by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
9ja its a home to us all, but its quite unfortunate how some specific set of people has made life so unbearable.
9ja my land we are all use the saying
e go better but i usually ask my self when.
9ja senetors earn mose than the US president and yet we are ranked one of the poorest country, non of Nigerians sen, house of rep members has his or her child in Nigeria fed institutions and the tell us that there is no money for ASUU
Nigerian churches were we suppose to go and pour our hart to God all have private university were a comon man cant afford its school fees and yet we are suppose to be christ like.
9ja my land is growing corruption likes its own only child and all we do is sit down and hope all its well
my people all its not well our oga @ d top has failed us its high time we take over the stearing of this nation from our greedy leaders before its too late.
I here by employ all Nigerian student to take their destiny into their hands cus the dont care about us, we all knw that before we got addmision its hell passing with good grade its fire graduate and no work its to bad.
Am a Nigerian and would always be bt to my leaders (GOD DE)....

Seth Emmanuel Adebayo
+2347060965395

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Your Bully As A Child? / I Feel Empty...advice Pls / Did The Lunar Eclipse Occur In Y0ur Envir0nment Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.