Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Sample Of Letter Of Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sample Of Letter Of Application (991435 Views)

Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. / The Perfect "Letter Of Application" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sample Of Letter Of Application by funsoo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2006
4, Asa street,
Ikeja Lagos.
Ist June,2006.

The Human resources Manager,
ABC Nigeria Limited.
4, Tom street, Ibadan
Oyo state

Dear sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
I read with extreme interest your advertisement in The Guardian Newspaper of May 30th 2006 for the post of a Chief Accountant. My second class upper grade in Accounting,proffessional qualification (ACA), Master degree in finance and many years cognate experience seems to
fit me well for this position.

I understand this post requires a candidate with strong analytical mind,a self starter ,who must be able to work with lesser supervision.
All this attributes are already part of me as evidenced by my rapid promotion in the past.

Kindly contact me at the above address or through my telephone number 08038363655 for an interview where my ability
to add value to ABC Nigeria limited can be assessed.

Thank you for your time and considration

Yours faithfully,
Adekunle Olufunso
ATT'D
CV

I DECIDED TO POST A SAMPLE OF JOB APPLICATION LETTER TO GUIDE OUR JOB SEEKERS IN THE FUTURE.YOUR COMMENTS PLS.

115 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by funsoo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2006
pls the date wrapped why sending.correct this attributes to read these attributes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by bravojnr: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2006
hey funsho what will pple lik me who hav consistently logged on to this site do without u.God wil reward u.pls i lik to request 4 ur number i think i have a couple of question 2 ask u.
Bravo.

5 Likes

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by Consultant(f): 2:32am On Jun 04, 2006
This is not an attempt to criticize you in anyway Funsho cause you're doing a great job here. I made a few changes to your letter, to make it sound better grammatically.

4, Asa street,
                                                                            Ikeja Lagos.
                                                                            Ist June,2006.

ABC Nigeria Limited.
4, Tom street, Ibadan
  Oyo state

Dear sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF ACCOUNTANT

I read with extreme interest your advertisement in The Guardian Newspaper of May 30th 2006 for the post of Chief Accountant. I graduated from XYZ University with a degree in Accounting (2nd Class Honours, Upper Division). In addition I have a  Masters degree in finance, proffessional qualification (ACA), and many years of cognate experience.

I understand that this post requires a candidate with a strong analytical mind, a self starter who must be able to work with little supervision. I possess these attributes and they have served me well in the past - ensuring my rapid promotion by my previous employers.

I would appreciate an opportunity to interview with you and demonstrate to you first hand that i am an excellent fit for this position. You may contact me at the above address or through my telephone number 08038363655. I have also attached my resume for your perusal. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
                                                                                   Adekunle Olufunso
  ATT'D
  CV

161 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by funsoo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2006
bravo
Thanks for your compliments. My number 08038363655. olufunso2006@yahoo.com

consultant
constructive criticism is welcomed. Thank you. Can i have your number and email address?

4 Likes

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by xchanger: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2006
This is not an attempt to criticize you in anyway Funsho cause you're doing a great job here. I made a few changes to your letter, to make it sound better grammatically.

4, Asa street,
Ikeja Lagos.
Ist June,2006.

ABC Nigeria Limited.
4, Tom street, Ibadan
Oyo state

Dear sir,

I read with extreme interest your advertisement in The Guardian Newspaper of May 30th 2006 for the post of Chief Accountant. I graduated from XYZ University with a degree in Accounting (2nd Class Honours, Upper Division). In addition I have a Masters degree in finance, proffessional qualification (ACA), and many years of cognate experience.

I understand that this post requires a candidate with a strong analytical mind, a self starter who must be able to work with little supervision. I possess these attributes and they have served me well in the past - ensuring my rapid promotion by my previous employers.

I would appreciate an opportunity to interview with you and demonstrate to you first hand that i am an excellent fit for this position. You may contact me at the above address or through my telephone number 08038363655. I have also attached my resume for your perusal. Thank you for your time and consideration.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by Consultant(f): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2006
consultant
constructive criticism is welcomed. Thank you. Can i have your number and email address?

You can contact me using contactus@usastudyinfo.com. I may give you my phone number personally but i won't post it here. Note that i'm not in Nigeria though.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by provost: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2006
thanks alot take car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by vickky(f): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2006
thanks fusooo, i am about to write an appplication letter and i was thinking of changing my old style when i read this. thanks man.thanks for the cv assessment too.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by dearie(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2006
Tanx guys for the contribution, I have come to understand that even little mistakes as wrong-abbreviations can alter meanings and expressions in a letter, and believe me the 'wrongest' place to do that is in an application letter.
I am appreciative of the effort. PLs keep it up.
Funsoo, thanx for your continuous effort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by elelem(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2010
Tanx for sharing this with the house
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2010
funsoo:

4, Asa street,
Ikeja Lagos.
Ist June,2006.

ABC Nigeria Limited.
4, Tom street, Ibadan
Oyo state

Dear sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
I read with extreme interest your advertisement in The Guardian Newspaper of May 30th 2006 for the post of a Chief Accountant. My second class upper grade in Accounting,proffessional qualification (ACA), Master degree in finance and many years cognate experience seems to
fit me well for this position.

I understand this post requires a candidate with strong analytical mind,a self starter ,who must be able to work with lesser supervision.
All this attributes are already part of me as evidenced by my rapid promotion in the past.

Kindly contact me at the above address or through my telephone number 08038363655 for an interview where my ability
to add value to ABC Nigeria limited can be assessed.

Thank you for your time and considration

Yours faithfully,
Adekunle Olufunso
ATT'D
CV

I DECIDED TO POST A SAMPLE OF JOB APPLICATION LETTER TO GUIDE OUR JOB SEEKERS IN THE FUTURE.YOUR COMMENTS PLS.

Omo Unifasiti wa, daddy has went out, eebo repete

xchanger:

4, Asa street,
Ikeja Lagos.
Ist June,2006.

ABC Nigeria Limited.
4, Tom street, Ibadan
Oyo state

Dear sir,

I read with extreme interest your advertisement in The Guardian Newspaper of May 30th 2006 for the post of Chief Accountant. I graduated from XYZ University with a degree in Accounting (2nd Class Honours, Upper Division). In addition I have a Masters degree in finance, proffessional qualification (ACA), and many years of cognate experience.

Good attempt, but for the wrong spelling of 'professional'

7 Likes

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by loma(m): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2010
xchanger:

4, Asa street,
Ikeja Lagos.
Ist June,2006.

ABC Nigeria Limited.
4, Tom street, Ibadan
Oyo state

Dear sir,

Jarus:

Good attempt, but I have issues with the highlighted portions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by loma(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2010
xchanger:

4, Asa street,
Ikeja Lagos.
Ist June,2006.

ABC Nigeria Limited.
4, Tom street, Ibadan
Oyo state

Dear sir,

Jarus:

Good attempt, but I have issues with the parts in bold font.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by mezdim: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2010
thanks guys,in as much am not job hunting,i appreciate your good woks.i did like to have ur emails for xchnge of ideas,i will apreciate if u cn mail me on janefrances07@yahoo.com.more grease to ya elbow

1 Like

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by mezdim: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2010
i min funsoo and xchanger,padon me if my spellins ar wrong
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by Ojurere(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2010
Funso,

I would like to commend your effort and courage t have posted something like this. Whatever the mistakes in the letter, i feel you have done well.

I would also like to always contribute but i have some limitations due to the fact that i can not post any of the materials i have online because i organise seminars and trainings regularly. You can link us with me and we can exchange mails via taiwofunbi@yahoo.com am we would do a great deal of work together.

I look forward to reading from you soon.

Regards and good job again.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by FGO1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2010
Flot 235, Block 4, Flat 7,
Off Aminu Kano Way,
Maitama, Abuja.
23rd May 2010.

The Human Resources Manager,
Standand Charterd Bank,
Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse 2, Abuja.
Dear sir/Ma,

I read with extreme interest your advertisement publish in the Guardian Newspaper dated on may 20th 2010 wish to apply for the post of Chief Accountant in your financial institution. I am a graduate of xyz university with a B.sc degree in Accounting(2nd Class Honours). In addition, I have a Master degree in Finance and a proffessional qualification in Oracle 11g and ACA(am a database administrator)with many years of cognate experience.
I would appreciate if i may be called to have an interview with you.You may contact me at the above address or through my mobile line 08033,
Attach here are my resume for your perusal. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
FG.

I made xom korrectn in respect of ur application.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
FG O1:

Off Aminu Kano Way,
Maitama, Abuja.
23rd May 2010.

Standand Charterd Bank,
Wuse 2, Abuja.
Dear sir/Ma,

I read with extreme interest your advertisement publish in the Guardian Newspaper dated on may 20th 2010 wish to apply for the post of Chief Accountant in your financial institution. I am a graduate of xyz university with a B.sc degree in Accounting(2nd Class Honours). In addition, I have a Master degree in Finance and a proffessional qualification in Oracle 11g and ACA(am a database administrator)with many years of cognate experience.
I would appreciate if[b] i[/b] may be called to have an interview with you.You may contact me at the above address or through my mobile line 08033,
Attach here are my resume for your perusal. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
FG.

I made xom korrectn in respect of your application.
Bros, this one na from frying pan to fire o

This is disastrous

33 Likes

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by FGO1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2010
Off Aminu Kano Way,
Maitama, Abuja.
23rd May 2010.

Standand Charterd Bank,
Wuse 2, Abuja.
Dear sir/Ma,

I would appreciate if i may be called for an interview.You may contact me at the above address or through my mobile line 08033,

Yours faithfully,
Funsoo.

I made xom korrectn in respect of ur application.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by FGO1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
There was an error y posting d sample of d application. Dis wasnt hw i wrote d application. D address was at d rite side not at d left side. it seems wen i was posting it, d address shifted to d left side. So i wish to in4m d house dat the adress is at d rite side and not at d left side. So jaru be in4m.

1 Like

Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2010
I'm not talking about positioning of addresses. I'm talking about blunders in the bolded parts, even as the whole thing looks very unprofessional and like a letter written by a primary six pupil in English Language lesson.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by Omowunmimi(f): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2010
PLEASE MORE SAMPLES AS A GUIDE WILL BE APPRECIATED
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by forkinsonlolo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
what if you want to write application letter for any position in the company, embarassed please help a brother out cry
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by Neogebreeds: 4:18am On Jan 08, 2011
It was so nice to find a good Optometrist in Florida Michael Lange Optometrist.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by newiphoneverizon: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
Until now Verizon was unable to offer iPhone for their client because of their network CDMA. When Apple decide to create a smart phone they close the deal with AT&T and they are using a global system called GSM, a technology more popular worldwide. In a Customer Report survey published last month AT&T was ranked as the worst USA carrier because of the many problems and complaints about dropping calls and losing signal particularly in big cities.

In the meantime Verizon was ranked 2nd best by client reports survey, this and the changes made on the CMDA carrier in the preceding years might be the cause why Apple decide to sell the new iPhone trough Verizon Wireless Network.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by Ejiekwu1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
this will surely help so many job seekers. well done guys.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by bolajlove: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
like this extract ,wld apprcte a good format for a fresh graduate with little experience as wella s cv.
thanks peep . towarsa a beta naija.
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by 4matic: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2011
ARE YOU A CORPER OR A JOB SEEKER
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO TO EASILY GET THE JOB OF YOUR CHOICE

YOU WILL BE SO GOOD THAT
EMPLOYERS OF LABOUR WILL BE FALLING OVER THEMSELVE TO OFFER YOU FANTASTICS EXECUYIVE JOBS
THIS IS 100% GAURANTEED. DONT DOUBT

GET THE COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL CONTAINING THE GREATEST EXECUTIVE JOB-FINDING
SECRETS AND AUTHENTIC SOURCES OF INSTANT JOBS ALMOST FOR FREE. DONT MISS THIS
GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY
IF YOU NEED THE EBOOK CONTACT ME AT, FRANKY2SYSTEM@YAHOO.COM
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by cole2008: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2011
thanks  for  this,
Re: Sample Of Letter Of Application by george1986: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
thank alot, keep up the good work

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.