Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

[MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) (1930 Views)

Feather Weights Don't Count(words To Sinzu And Godwon) / Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Godwon ::: Too Much Money Ft Saucekid And Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by sirkenayo: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2013
[MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzuSMG) – Exit Strategy (Godwon Diss) >>>> http://sirkenayo.net/music-sinzu-sinzusmg-exit-strategy-godwon-diss/
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by lalaboi(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2013
Godwon should not think of rapping again after this. . .Its plain broad day light murder
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2013
lalaboi: Godwon should not think of rapping again after this. . .Its plain broad day light murder
Wicked right?
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by lalaboi(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Wicked right?

It was evil! grin
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2013
lalaboi:

It was evil! grin
It is going to leave a scar that can only be cleared by a long time
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by lalaboi(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Yup. . .

Also, Mr Rukus and Iceprince does not look like a promising one. Iceprince wont help his career grin
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2013
lalaboi: Yup. . .

Also, Mr Rukus and Iceprince does not look like a promising one. Iceprince wont help his career grin
he is all alone
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Penssuwa(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
this guy gat lines
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by sirkenayo: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
[MUSIC] Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You (Sinzu Diss) http://sirkenayo.net/music-godwon-ive-been-waiting-for-you-sinzu-diss/

2 Likes

Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by lalaboi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mahn,. . i might have to change my earlier stance. . Godwon did some damage with his reply

2 Likes

Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
#faints - whoever this godwon is, he should just go back to the village..ahh!! ... omo na mistake to go diss sinzu embarassed
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
sheyie2007: #faints - whoever this godwon is, he should just go back to the village..ahh!! ... omo na mistake to go diss sinzu embarassed
Considering that Saucekid killed him on the "Too much money" track, Godwon don miss road

1 Like

Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
lalaboi: Mahn,. . i might have to change my earlier stance. . Godwon did some damage with his reply
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by timpaker(m): 1:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Considering that Saucekid killed him on the "Too much money" track, Godwon don miss road

I disagree with you. Godwon did more juctice on that song (even Killz did better than Sinzu)
And as for the new dis song.... Godwon murdered Sinzu. Damn! Its been long I heard a very nice joint from a Nigerian. He exposed Sauce the way Nas did to Jigga.
I love the little talk he did at the end ... Something about going back to the states and explaining to his daughter who he really is. Dat ish cray!!!
#teamGodwon

1 Like

Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Revolva(m): 3:53am On Sep 12, 2013
lalaboi: Godwon should not think of rapping again after this. . .Its plain broad day light murder

who is this eediot..do you know anything about reall beef track.real diss....comon i feel like giving you a back hand slap......Gbosa!!!!! for ya ear!!!! Sauce did not even smell Goddys radar..... angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin Goddy Goddy murdered Sauce Sinzu Hands down Flawless i cant stop laffin grin sinzu azz...with my haedfones on....damm Godwon gat skillz..see punchlines....see vocal strength....not what sinzu was spitting about Money....and using local pidgin to brin Naija cheap rap sense..but Godwon..used the yankee style and it gave a blow on sinzu..the way Nas gave to Jigga,,

Boy Godwon is far the best rapper..from Naija..i swear.....
[/font]

2 Likes

Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Indifferent(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2013
I thought this two guys were friends, or is it because of the so called most gifted rapper list? Anyway Godwon is killing it 4 me, what do u expect from a guy trained by Scarface who won Eminem rap battle?
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Indifferent(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ya saucekid killed everybody in that 'too much money' but i wont use it to judge this beef attal. Because in that 2much money track Godwon freestyled it, u can listen to it again and confirm
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Indifferent:
Ya saucekid killed everybody in that 'too much money' but i wont use it to judge this beef attal. Because in that 2much money track Godwon freestyled it, u can listen to it again and confirm
He freeystyled on his own track? I don't think so
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Indifferent(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
He freeystyled on his own track? I don't think so
Joshbeat own the song, just like Dj neptune own 123 ft m.i, dagrin & Naeto c
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Indifferent:
Joshbeat own the song, just like Dj neptune own 123 ft m.i, dagrin & Naeto c
That was not a freeystyle guy
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by lalaboi(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2013
Revolva:

who is this eediot..do you know anything about reall beef track.real diss....comon i feel like giving you a back hand slap......Gbosa!!!!! for ya ear!!!! Sauce did not even smell Goddys radar..... angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin Goddy Goddy murdered Sauce Sinzu Hands down Flawless i cant stop laffin grin sinzu azz...with my haedfones on....damm Godwon gat skillz..see punchlines....see vocal strength....not what sinzu was spitting about Money....and using local pidgin to brin Naija cheap rap sense..but Godwon..used the yankee style and it gave a blow on sinzu..the way Nas gave to Jigga,,

Boy Godwon is far the best rapper..from Naija..i swear.....
[/font]

Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed? Godwon is the best rapper in Nigeria? Because of a Diss track?
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed? Godwon is the best rapper in Nigeria? Because of a Diss track?
He's been smoking something not good
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Indifferent(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
That was not a freeystyle guy
Freestyle or not the tin is, he was the poorest on that song. and he is yet to prove himself in Naija. Maybe this beef will help him lol
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Indifferent(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Omo ask him o, guys judgement most times dey tire me
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2013
Does anyone find it distasteful to mention other peop''s kids in a beef? It is just not right by me.

Godwon was just lost for something to say and he attacked Sinzu's daughtr.

In other words, He was PAINED gringrin
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by lalaboi(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44: Does anyone find it distasteful to mention other peop''s kids in a beef? It is just not right by me.

Godwon was just lost for something to say and he attacked Sinzu's daughtr.

In other words, He was PAINED gringrin

He sounded pained especially towards the end. but that record very distasteful as u put it. the kid is innocent
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2013
lalaboi:

He sounded pained especially towards the end. but that record very distasteful as u put it. the kid is innocent
And what's so horrible that he and the baby mama are separated? Like if she is really a LovePeddler, it is a good thing Sinzu dumped her and moved on na. In sinzu's voice "good head on my shoulders".

Sinzu takes this round abeg. Godwon was just lost.
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Revolva(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
He's been smoking something not good

yeah but i still strong stand come on bro have a taste..u gonna walk with ya hands

lalaboi:

nahhh not just becase of a diss track but..the guys is a beast....anyday any time..sauce was just talkig all about money havin....money all dat...check out their tweets @Godwon and @SinzySMG

Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Mynd44: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Revolva:

yeah but i still strong stand come on bro have a taste..u gonna walk with ya hands

nahhh not just becase of a diss track but..the guys is a beast....anyday any time..sauce was just talkig all about money havin....money all dat...check out their tweets @Godwon and @SinzySMG

Dude, this is a diss. It is similar to a dîck waving contest. Sinzu talked about how he is better hence richer. Godwon was busy attacking his daughter and baby mama which is just childish.
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by dawhizkid1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Dude, this is a diss. It is similar to a dîck waving contest. Sinzu talked about how he is better hence richer. Godwon was busy attacking his daughter and baby mama which is just childish.

I'm laughing at y'all biased Sinzu fan, yall can't say it as it is. Lmao.

Who brought family into this? Sinzu. . . Who is crying foul now? Sinzu and his fans. Lmao.

Sinzu said Godwon is an incompetent father, that his wife and 3 kids are suffering in yankee. Godwon said Sinzu's kid may or may not be his, cos Sinzu's baby mama is a h.oe. Sinzu want it, he got an overload, make una stop to dey cry.

Sinzu said he put Godwon on when he featured on 2MM, Godwon said Sinzu was dropped by Obi Asika of Storm records and he didnt need him, that Sinzu was the one Famzing him. Valid point. Lol

Sinzu claimed Godwon is Broke, Godwon said Sinzu owes him 100grand. . . That Sinzu was broke and wanted to go see his daughter, so he borrowed him the cash, but instead Sinzu used it to form big boy and bought Point and Kill with it. Pow! Another Valid point. A pained Sinzu had to confirm the story on twitter.

Sinzu said music is not working out for Godwon, Godwon said Sinzu doesnt have a decent car, that he keeps posing with other n.iggas whip. Pow. Lol.

Sinzu said on his outro that Godwon kids are Suffering. . . Godwon said in his outro that Sinzu's kid must be going thru psychological trauma, and may not recognise her father, because her mom be Sexing with too many n.iggas. "he gon have to call and explain himself every time like 'hey baby, its me, ur father' get the f.uck outta here" POW! TKO.

I just had to school yall that keeps getting it wrong, sorry for the long post.
Btw, i'm a big Sinzu fan, he's in my top 5 naija rappers, Godwon is not in my top 20 sef.

But as far as this beef goes, Godwon CLEARLY murked Sinzu, its not even a debate.

3 Likes

Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by Indifferent(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
da-whizkid:

I'm laughing at y'all biased Sinzu fan, yall can't say it as it is. Lmao.

Who brought family into this? Sinzu. . . Who is crying foul now? Sinzu and his fans. Lmao.

Sinzu said Godwon is an incompetent father, that his wife and 3 kids are suffering in yankee. Godwon said Sinzu's kid may or may not be his, cos Sinzu's baby mama is a h.oe. Sinzu want it, he got an overload, make una stop to dey cry.

Sinzu said he put Godwon on when he featured on 2MM, Godwon said Sinzu was dropped by Obi Asika of Storm records and he didnt need him, that Sinzu was the one Famzing him. Valid point. Lol

Sinzu claimed Godwon is Broke, Godwon said Sinzu owes him 100grand. . . That Sinzu was broke and wanted to go see his daughter, so he borrowed him the cash, but instead Sinzu used it to form big boy and bought Point and Kill with it. Pow! Another Valid point. A pained Sinzu had to confirm the story on twitter.

Sinzu said music is not working out for Godwon, Godwon said Sinzu doesnt have a decent car, that he keeps posing with other n.iggas whip. Pow. Lol.

Sinzu said on his outro that Godwon kids are Suffering. . . Godwon said in his outro that Sinzu's kid must be going thru psychological trauma, and may not recognise her father, because her mom be Sexing with too many n.iggas. "he gon have to call and explain himself every time like 'hey baby, its me, ur father' get the f.uck outta here" POW! TKO.

I just had to school yall that keeps getting it wrong, sorry for the long post.
Btw, i'm a big Sinzu fan, he's in my top 5 naija rappers, Godwon is not in my top 20 sef.

But as far as this beef goes, Godwon CLEARLY murked Sinzu, its not even a debate.
Yea beef is beef, anybody is free to talk anything, personal or not. You see all the sh.t Nas told Jay z in Ether
Re: [MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) by AbuMikey(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jeez!!!! 3X Murder!!!

Abeg,abeg,Godwon deserves to on that list oo!!!

See and listen to lines shockedshockedshocked

Chai!!!!,I've always being a fan of underground and semi-underground rappers,they always seem to get the career killing diss songs on their library!!

Someone call the Paramedics and Police,Godwon just Murderd Sinzu on this!!

"She say your diicck is small,she doesn't even know when you are hard!!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Sneakk – Spray Ft Tyga & YG / Lyrics: Leke Lee Ft. Mohbad - Mountains Of Fire / Bashorun Gaa/Versus Official Review - Soundhive Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.