Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Still Mytv Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Still Mytv Africa (1345 Views)

Mytv Africa To Reduce Mytv Subscription From N1250 To N800 / Gotv Vs Mytv Vs Startimes Vs Ctl Vs Dstv / Mytv Africa F.t.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Mytv Africa by benzion72(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
BIGJOE,
Bigjoe.
I cannot thank you enough. Are there not other sattelite that MYTV can pick. Sometime ago i was able to pick BENTV london with it but i lost it due to my inquisitiveness i wanted to edit some duplicated channels but unfortunately i wrongly deleted it, ever since i have been trying to pick it without much success. Also somebody said with my present Dish, Decoder i can buy HITV card that it will work perfectly how far is that correct?. Also i do use Yaggi Some time ago i dont know the correct name it is form of Antenna that is directed toward Agidingbi and then we do pick station like Yotomi, Eurosport, Discovery,CNN, and some other local cable station but it is not picking any station again. Somebody also said that they have encrypt all the station on a card that the card is sold for Two thousand naira and that thier will be monthly subscription. iwanted to find out how far this is true?.
Please dont mind my so many question i am asking from point of ignorance

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Kidnapped - Pete Edochie / S.a New Advert On Cnn. / Amaka Igwe Studios Presents Big Daddy - A Short Film On Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.