Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola (12133 Views)

Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate / Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims / Unbelievable! Appeal Court Restores Andy Uba As Anambra Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by ik4life: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah is a criminal fraudster a rogue an illiterate yet he is busy in anambra selling his candidacy to the electorates telling them what he will do for them to me that is the most important thing but the saints are somewhere counting on one Godfather or their perceived popularity I tell you people get ready for surprises when this election starts and when the result is announced
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by didfy: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
@op so u expect ppl to read all this lol.ur kidding me.well ur well paid.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: Its an insult to us for a non-entity, an unlettered clown as Ifeanyi to vie to rule the state with the highest number of human capital. Although he knows that he can't even come third runner-up.

thesame thing was said of Orji Uzor Kalu and Rochas by their detractors before they won their elections...

on my way from lagos about 2 weeks ago, when i got to asaba, i overtook/saw 2 earth moving equipments being transported from lagos to anambra atop 2 heavy duty trailers both bearing the Ifeanyi Uba campaign organization banner... i tot to myself, so this man's philantrophy has goten to the extent of road construction in the hinterland.... i see him winning anambra thesame way rochas won imo...
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by scottpirlo24: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
ajanaku2: Why on earth would any enlightened individual vote Ifeanyi Ubah when the likes of Ngige and Soludo would be contesting in the same election?

Ifeanyi Ubah is a Fraudster extraordinaire...He single-handedly defrauded the Government of Congo DR, under the late President Laurent Desire Kabila and used the Returns to establish Capital Oil and Gas Limited...He's a 419er who's presently indebted to Access bank, NNPC, Cosmas Maduka and others...

Anambra indigenes who would vote for him in the coming elections should not expect much in terms of infrastructural developments as Ubah would be utilizing State funds to set off his Debts...

I really think Ngige and Soludo are better Candidates!

Ifeanyi Ubah is not even worthy to be a LG Chairman in Anambra state...
I can bet ma life on you that you don't have up to 500k in all your bank accounts ..... Ur comments defines you as a broke man.... Why not do your own fraud and be a made man....... Be careful so u don't remain poor ... Sorry ass
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by mbulela: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
The thread has achieved its aim.
If we keep quiet,this Ubah propaganda machine go run decent people out of town.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Bossforeva: Hmm if U see Campaign i wonder where he got the money to buy hundreds of trailers,tankers,coasters,hummers,range rovers,g-wagons,siennas,hiace SUV of diff makes and model 4 his campaign.

pictures please
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by asha80(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
what i am waiting for is the ait debate..i can't wait to see ifeanyi talk in public.

1 Like

Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
asha 80: what i am waiting for is the ait debate..i can't wait to see ifeanyi talk in public.

Same here! hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Eledan: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Most people that will be voting in Anambra are poor and badly enlightened people....

Ifeanyi Ubah knows this....he will give them something that will appeal to their emotion and pockets....

He understand his people very well.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
okpara ugo:

thesame thing was said of Orji Uzor Kalu and Rochas by their detractors before they won their elections...

on my way from lagos about 2 weeks ago, when i got to asaba, i overtook/saw 2 earth moving equipments being transported from lagos to anambra atop 2 heavy duty trailers both bearing the Ifeanyi Uba campaign organization banner... i tot to myself, so this man's philantrophy has goten to the extent of road construction in the hinterland.... i see him winning anambra thesame way rochas won imo...

Yeah, i bet Kalu and Roaches were not as clueless and dumb as Ifeanyi Ubah. Have you heard this man map out his plans? You will hear things like "i will sponsor youths to brazil to watch world cup","I will build industries" and plenty other senseless utterances. A man who could not even manage his own business now wants to manage a whole state? You are joking!!
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan: Most people that will be voting in Anambra are poor and bad enlightened people....

Ifeanyi Ubah knows this....he will give them something that will appeal to their emotion and pockets....

He understand his people very well.

Big lies! Anambra electorate are well sensitized and lettered although not all of them. I trust my people to collect the fraudster's money and skill vote according to their conscience. There is no way in hell Ifeanyi Ubah can win a governorship election in Anambra. Obinna Uzoh shared money,Annie Okonkwo shared money and yet they both lost woefully in the past. My state has moved above moneybag politics thanks to Peter Obi!

1 Like

Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Ferdinandu(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
May God never allow them to use Anambra money to resuscitate Capital oil and Gas
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ferdinandu: May God never allow them to use Anambra money to resuscitate Capital oil and Gas

Amen!!!!!!!!!! Ndi oshi! grin grin grin
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by mbulela: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

Yeah, i bet Kalu and Roaches were not as clueless and dumb as Ifeanyi Ubah. Have you heard this man map out his plans? You will hear things like "i will sponsor youths to brazil to watch world cup","I will build industries" and plenty other senseless utterances. A man who could not even manage his own business now wants to manage a whole state? You are joking!!
I have heard worse from politicians and that did not stop them from winning elections.
Even T.A. Orji talks more s.hit at present and that has not stopped imbeciles calling him God's best gift to Abia state.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by mbulela: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

My disdain for Ubah is clear but let's be rational. At least we know of Ifeanyi Ubah's failed business,what business venture can we associate Rochas with? Yet he is said to be a billionaire.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
mbulela:
I have heard worse from politicians and that did not stop them from winning elections.
Even T.A. Orji talks more s.hit at present and that has not stopped imbeciles calling him God's best gift to Abia state.

This cracked me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Anyway, Anambrarians are not timid people. Watch and see!!
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
mbulela:
My disdain for Ubah is clear but let's be rational. At least we know of Ifeanyi Ubah's failed business,what business venture can we associate Rochas with? Yet he is said to be a billionaire.

Well, i don't know about Rochas's businesses but at least he didnt mismanage them like Ifeanyi Ubah. Anyway, as far as leadership qualities, management skills and pragmatism are involved, i think they are in the same class.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Eledan: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

Big lies! Anambra electorate are well sensitized and lettered although not all of them. I trust my people to collect the fraudster's money and skill vote according to their conscience. There is no way in hell Ifeanyi Ubah can win a governorship election in Anambra. Obinna Uzoh shared money,Annie Okonkwo shared money and yet they both lost woefully in the past. My state has moved above moneybag politics thanks to Peter Obi!

Answer this question without emotion :

Are you living presently in Anambra.?

Do you have a voter's card?

Do you intend to go and do grassroots campaign for your preferred candidate?

Do you believe Ifeanyi Ubah is more on ground at the moment than any of the touted political godfathers adopted candidates?

Do you know that he has done more philanthropic gestures more than all the candidates put together?

Do you know that artisans...petty traders and most housewives and women in Anambra can attest to this man kind virtue?

Do you know they will rather vote for him than any godfather candidate...knowing he has no godfather?

1 Like

Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan:

Yes, i am. (forget my location)

Sure i do.

We have started already.

Do you believe Ifeanyi Ubah is more on ground at the moment than any of the touted political godfathers adopted candidates?
APGA have not kick-started there campaign.

Do you know that he has done more philanthropic gestures more than all the candidates put together?
How old are you? What has philanthropy got to do with leadership and management qualities and abilities?

Do you know that artisans...petty traders and most housewives and women in Anambra can attest to this man kind virtue?
Balderdash! People make mockery of this man in most joints all over Anambra.

Do you know they will rather vote for him than any godfather candidate...knowing he has no godfather? big lies!

1 Like

Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan:

Do you know they will rather vote for him than any godfather candidate...knowing he has no godfather?

No answer mine honestly!

1. Do you know that Ifeanyi Ubah is an illiterate?
2. Do you know that Igwe Orizu disowned the crook sometime this year?
3. Do you know that he is a failed entrepreneur?
4. Do you know that AMCON has taken over capital oil?
5. Do you know that Capital Oil is billions naira in debt?
6. Do you know that he has nothing to offer except throw money around?
7. Do you know that he is playing on the intelligence of timid and naive fellows like you by trying to "buy" your votes?

2 Likes

Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Provie(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: Its an insult to us for a non-entity, an unlettered clown as Ifeanyi to vie to rule the state with the highest number of human capital. Although he knows that he can't even come third runner-up.

My man hw NAUTH?
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by ChinoIsBack: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=kingbang][/quote]

Nwanne biko for get about these paid agents of the clown Ifeanyi Uba. Am equally living in Anambra precisely Awka. We have started the grass root mobilization for Obiano.

IfeanyiUba should go and source for funds elsewhere to repay his debt. The worst that will happen to him is that he will fail after spending all the money he could have used to pay Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by ChinoIsBack: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Provie:

My man hw NAUTH?

I studied in UNIZIK, that was many many years ago. Did you know anybody like me in NAUTH?
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Nwanne biko for get about these paid agents of the clown Ifeanyi Uba. Am equally living in Anambra precisely Awka. We have started the grass root mobilization for Obiano.

IfeanyiUba should go and source for funds elsewhere to repay his debt. The worst that will happen to him is that he will fail after spending all the money he could have used to pay Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis.

Rapu ndi aguu a nwanne! Ifeanyi is busy sharing cups of beans and garri for them and they have the conscience to come and blab nonsense. Anyway November 16 is here.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Eledan: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

No answer mine honestly!

1. Do you know that Ifeanyi Ubah is an illiterate? No...he is not, depending on what you mean by illiterate
2. Do you know that Igwe Orizu disowned the crook sometime this year? That was over personal issues...Igwe was blackmailed to do that
3. Do you know that he is a failed entrepreneur? No...he is not a failed entrepreneur ...fine he presently have an issue with COAG
4. Do you know that AMCON has taken over capital oil? Yes...temporarily
5. Do you know that Capital Oil is billions naira in debt? Business debt...the govt is owning him billions in unpaid verified subsidy
6. Do you know that he has nothing to offer except throw money around? All politicians oil their political campaign with cash
7. Do you know that he is playing on the intelligence of timid and naive fellows like you by trying to "buy" your votes? Show me another candidate that has the genuine love of common man on the streets of Anambra than Dr Patrick IfeanyiUbah

Your hatred will not stop the guy from clinching Anambra biggest political trophy come Nov..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by greedie1(f): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
story!!!!! ifeanyi uba will not win the election, he wont get.the executive immunity he is gunning for.

i can't wait for congo ple et all to come for him.

philanthropist ko. smh sad
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by greedie1(f): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

Rapu ndi aguu a nwanne! Ifeanyi is busy sharing cups of beans and garri for them and they have the conscience to come and blab nonsense. Anyway November 16 is here.

cups of beans and garri that he bought with peoples money kwo? the man is a fraud. no way we are letting him have that seat.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Innodon(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
is Emeka Eze the senior brother of Arthur Eze ....pls who is this emeka eze...Lets wait and see what happens next in my beloved state.The chances of Ifeany Ubah winning this election is high.. Just sell fuel and kerosine at a subsidied rate.. all d okada and keke boys will not only vote him but die for him too.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan:

Your hatred will not stop the guy from clinching Anambra biggest political trophy come Nov..... grin grin grin grin

I can now get your jokes, let me laugh with you... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ifeanyi cannot, i repeat cannot win a gubernatorial election in Anambra state.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
Innodon: is Emeka Eze the senior brother of Arthur Eze ....pls who is this emeka eze...Lets wait and see what happens next in my beloved state.The chances of Ifeany Ubah winning this election is high.. Just sell fuel and kerosine at a subsidied rate.. all d okada and keke boys will not only vote him but die for him too.

Most of the okada boys are massob members and they align with APGA!
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Eledan: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

I can now get your jokes, let me laugh with you... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ifeanyi cannot, i repeat cannot win a gubernatorial election in Anambra state.

I hope you will still be able to laugh when the reality of Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Anambra victory hits you in Nov grin
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by greedie1(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

Most of the okada boys are massob members and they align with APGA!

i don't know about that but if it ensures that ifeanyi doesn't get there, then ahead ahead.

kingbang:

don't mind eledan. maybe he was among the people given 2 hearty meals and 5k plus a free ride to anambra to sell their votes.

eledan, think of all the evil that ll be unleashed in anambra should dat tout win, and all the years of hunger u ll have to endure. don't be like the bible boy that sold his birthright for a plate of porridge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC / 2023: APC Does Not Belong To Tinubu Or Anyone Else, Not Even Me - Kalu / NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.