Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. (841 Views)

Do Not Buy A Power Bank Before Reading This. / After Reading This, You'll Probably NEVER Trust Facebook Again / Reading Your Friend's Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by honsule(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]I am trying to fathom and decipher why 99% of people who post reply to posts on Nairaland don't read the thread very well and other people's replies before posting.Could the assertion that,if you want to hide anything from blacks put it in a book be an axiom?What do you guys think is responsible for this die hard habit?
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by werlay(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
Ignorance maybe
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by Chidi4u(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2008
Stupidity
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by Alireta: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Honsule: Its a funny thing, but its not just Nairalanders. On hundreds of forums and blogs, people jump into a discusion without following the thread of comments/posts at all. Not sure why though, but we see it all the time too.
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by AKO1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
The honest truth is that most threads start off on a definite note but the posters skew off into all kinds of sub-topics. Someone who was attracted by the title of the thread and wants to reply directly to that would have to without paying attention to the sub/off topic posts of previous people.

This is particularly true of sections with cliques like the Phone and Romance sections.
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by BayoMaya(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ ako your absolutly correct
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by BayoMaya(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2008
Like topic tagged Getting a cheap device, which later became xpensive and posted, replies following the topic requesting deals with the poster stil comein
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by malikalhaj: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2008
i beleive most people just want to increase their post that's Y majority post rubbish
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by samuelk(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2008
The truth is that some nairalanders especially new members reply directly after checking the title of the thread without bothering to go through the posts
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by just2nice(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2008
Also,when they just see the word 'browsing',they begin to drop their e-mail addresses,numbers and even house addresses enmasse begging for tricks.Nairalanders,I guess it is time to grow!
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by brinebaba(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2008
Hmmmm

"time 2 grow indeed"
but som peepz won'
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by vowiski(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2008
i thought this was left for me to ask.
who autorized the trend?
if you ve got notin to post why not play b3yound!
GO! show ur self.
Re: Nairalanders And Their Non-reading Habit. by enifome(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2008
Hard to find

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Can I Do Wit Nokia3110c.? / Sim Card Registration Soon! / Szgp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.