Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity (21237 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Pix: Who Is To Be Punished? / FUOYE Staff Protest VC's Alleged Victimization, Demand Removal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Roon9(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Bros, that man wan kill us for CED 300 collected 200 per student as blocking fee + refreshments on the day of the project defence from 5 departments of about 700 300level students up till today 60 percent of us can't find our result on that course that one na compulsory final year carry over course. And yet ASUU would be there talking rubbish when their members are the most corrupt of all.

Riler matas! Wat of 100l physics practical or shud we move 2 mech n chemical engineering n start d witch hunt. God don catch all of em ni
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Azone: Dr Ophori of the department of Microbiology... God is not asleep... Women suffered under you, even guys paid thru there nose. How can u teach a class and before exam u say No one can pass your exam all in the name of bribe.

God no dey sleep, u have been sacked and the students u robbed are working. Anyway I wish you well, its God working.

God will bless You Osayuki Oshodin a man with heart. Many challanges wud come
long live/Oshodin Osayuki. Uwanze the former vc nearly killed that uniben.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by deeozi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
let the student name the lecturers and the set begin, then we can expect more sanitization, i laf when i hear some names, the fear of oni ojo..., UNIBEN my alma mater.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by deeozi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
let
the student name the lecturers and the set up begin in order to catch them, then we can expect
more sanitization, i laf when i hear some names, the fear of oni ojo...,
though in Fac. of Agric you can't easily see such things. it's really
coded if at all it existed. UNIBEN my alma mater.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by SaintChukz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tom29:
long live/Oshodin Osayuki. Uwanze the former vc nearly killed that uniben.
NB: Its "Nwanze" and not "Uwanze".
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by morewealth(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
I hope Ahmed and Amadasun of Banking and finance made the list. Even Ijewere wey go dey yarn 4 TV like say e too holy make d list too.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by AMACRITY(f): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
No name? Hope non of them is frm Engish dept?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by gsainttrinity(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Doc_Miss: GREAT UNIBEN grin..

Well...I believe If Lecturers are Paid Well,they'll have no reason to extort money from Students. lipsrsealed

shut up you fool.... these lecturers are earning more than your parents who they are extorting... go and work for the money and see if its easy to be bribing Someone with 50,000 naira because he or she is under paid.
start paying their salaries now.. senseless talk.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by hemartins(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
God bless Oshodin
God bless UNIBEN
God bless Benin City
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by omojisola(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Osahon7: Dr. ONI OJO a Physics lecturer is among the list
. Ooh he's now a doctor,he's general slang den was 'see me afta class' 2 a female stdnts,him and dr ophori wu dey harrass and collect bribe anyow,tank God sm of d den stdents are now a lecturer in d skl now,I'm sure dey will b glad seein his ass leave d institution
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by alcuin(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Very good news....
Those lecturers are among the reasons why there is intellectual dearth in our ivory towers.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by HenryQuest(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2013

Well...I believe If Lecturers are Paid Well,they'll have no reason to extort money from Students. lipsrsealed
are you trying to justify their actions? And besides, who told you that Lecturers are not well paid? How come almost all of them in my school ride big cars?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by amtheone(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2013

Its not true. Politicians are well paid, but yet the stealing still goes on. The root cause is greed.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by lymelyte(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
it seems dose lecturer in ENGINEERING weren't touched.During my days in school,some of this so called Mech engr lecturer(ariave,anderson etc) collected bribe without hiding it.As a matter of fact,they will tell you face to face the amount reqd to BLOCK their course.
It actually got to a point where "anderson" went online to get questions on his course theory of machines questions without solution(lol) just for u to come and block and pass.All these folks were MURDABLOCKERS.I just hope the pink slip got to these lecturers
As for oni ojo,that serves him right.dat guy was bringing home all dose small small girls in the uni to phuck.I was living close to him back then

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by soulglo: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
GREAT UNIBEN

I think it is a good idea to name names too. I applaud the Vice chancellor
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Odunharry(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
nyc one uniben governing council,i hope other schools do d same...

God help Nigerian Students
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Cheap lecturers.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Zammydagreat(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
uniben pls scout okpukunu and bishop.........i dont like them at all

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Donvitalis(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
dappyboy: Okoh and Ajayi... history and int'l studies, Oduwale Maths! they were among the sacked lecturers
Is Okoh really among? I tot the man is of a respectable personality.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by effeoghene(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wat of their names na,i hope all those management sci lecturers wen wan kill us wit book dey oooo.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Littlehooper: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
rufychuks: if our universities could emulate UNIBEN and flush out these wicked lecturers, maybe, the Nigerian education system would improve! say no to corrupt lecturers!!!

u are talking rubbish... OAU HAS A WHOLE HAS A GOVERNING COUNCIL... THE WHOLE FAULT IS ON UNIBEN UNIVERSITY.. THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE DAT BEFORE NOW
FOR EXAMPLE,OAU WILL SCREEN HER STUDENTS IN 100LVL,300LVL N @ D TIME OF DEPARTURE... THE VC SAID DAT,'THERE IS NO GOVERNING COUNCIL UNTIL HE ASSUME THE POST AS VC... IS THAT AN EPITOME OF THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA... CAPITAL NO!!!
HIGH NUMBER OF CANDIDATES PUTTING IN FOR UNIBEN DOESN'T MEAN UNIBEN IS D BEST.... EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT OAU POST UTME IS NOT EASY TO PASS...
MR.VC UNIBEN IS NOT D BEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA. IT WILL TAKE A LONG JOURNEY FOR UNIBEN TO BE AMONG D BEST 100 UNIVERSITY IN WORLD. WHY CAN'T HE SAYS BEST 5O OR 20..

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Littlehooper: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
ALL UNIBEN STUDENTS IS NOT SAFE.... I CAN FORESEE UNIBEN WILL START SCREENING FOR HER STUDENTS SOONEST
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by CharliParker: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
ASUU and FED GOV are the two elephants fighting they are all the same but am angry because we students are the grass surfering it, coruption must go pls, and kudos to the Uniben VC for his O% coruption tulerance i wish this will happen in my University
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by SirRil(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2013

Why would you say a thing like that? Even if you pay them all the money in the country, they will still extort students and equally harass them intimately. It's in their blood. Good for them.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
'' INTIMATE HARASSMENT'' caused these Lecturers to be sacked. Y? Campus gals dress like ma.mmy water and d poor & hungry lecturers got tempted! If them like, make them call CU ''glorified primary sch'', na dia wahala be dat. No more HIGH HEELS, PAINTING, SKIMPY CLOTHES... Before them by themselves, say, 'A christian lecturer from Bishop Oyedepo's University, CU, got involved in a se.xual scandal. Maybe the Bishop is also doing the same. E NO GO HAPPEN. We don see ahead!
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Feraz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
lymelyte: it seems dose lecturer in ENGINEERING weren't touched.During my days in school,some of this so called Mech engr lecturer(ariave,anderson etc) collected bribe without hiding it.As a matter of fact,they will tell you face to face the amount reqd to BLOCK their course.
It actually got to a point where "anderson" went online to get questions on his course theory of machines questions without solution(lol) just for u to come and block and pass.All these folks were MURDABLOCKERS.I just hope the pink slip got to these lecturers
As for oni ojo,that serves him right.dat guy was bringing home all dose small small girls in the uni to phuck.I was living close to him back then
E be like say Anderson show you pepper....theory of machines eh... I'm surprised people haven't mentioned Jideonwu, Francis Osagedie. For Oni-ojo, he had this beef with Engineering students in which he will always find fault in all we do even though we had no idea back then of what happened between him and Engineering students.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2013

Guy how far? Shey u graduated from UNIBEN college of Med or u'r still in skul? Can u gimme a hint as to ur real identity? Which set did u grad wit, or which level r u in? BTW, I'm also a college product.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by bright007(f): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
omo,are you high?...do you know the number of student that wouldnt graduate just because of failing physcs111?....
no go spoil show for some students ooo!
physics111 no be beans ooo.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by stephano100(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Obeenah: Shey DR Hamed Uwubanwen no dey dia? Eco stat dept.
dr hamed,ecostat??......neva heard of dis name o!
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by ivytechgurl: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
MENNNN.....MAKE DEM MAKE SURE ARIAVE DEY THAT LIST O' IF BABE NO GREE FOR AM, E GO FAIL AM TILL THE BABE SPILLOVER..COLLECT BRIBE FROM THE GUYS AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BABES WEY NO GET CHOICE ..WICKED SOULS..TO SAY DEM CATCH THEM NO REACH SEF..NA JAIL TERM LIKE 20YRS DEM NEED..THEY WILL DROWN IN OUR LOST PAIN..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by Etoosuji: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
This is long overdue. I congratulate the Council of the University for their decision on these Lecturers. The search light should be beamed on other Universities also. Any Senior Lecturer who has spent more than 4 years without publication in an acceptable international journal should not be promoted. After 6 or 7 years the lecturer should be advised to seek employment somewhere. Admissions into the Universities should be carried out like those of Covenant, Babcock and other computer savvy Institutions, that leaves no room for manipulations.

Once again congratulations for cleaning up the stable.
Re: UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity by stephano100(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Zammydagreat: uniben pls scout okpukunu and bishop.........i dont like them at all
haaa........badt guy,wetin okpukunu do u? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-degree Program / Laspotech Part Time (nd) And (hnd), Full Time (hnd) Forms Are Out. / MBA Students: Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.