Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Lighting Up Your Living Room - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lighting Up Your Living Room (556 Views)

Modern, Comfortable & Durable Fabric Sofa For Your Living Room (pic) / Lighting Up Your Living Room / Working On Classic E Centre (Screeding, Painting & Lighting‎) Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lighting Up Your Living Room by mearsk: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sisi Eko Sep 11 EazyNews

Hello readers, how have you been? I am so sorry to have been gone this long. I have been thinking of what to write about in order to make up for my long absence, then after battling my writer’s block I decided not to chew on my biro anymore and I did what we all do in the exam hall lol; I looked up to the heavens (my living room ceiling in this case) and eureka!! There it was the light illuminating from my ceiling.

Lighting your home is necessary but lighting with different kinds of lighting arrangements has become a trend and an important part of home décor. Lighting your house does not suggest illuminating your home with unnecessary light fixtures everywhere as some do, if done accurately and precisely, it can help express your mood or style and accentuate the beauty of your living space.

The term lighting refers to the useful energy output of a system consisting of light sources, fixtures to support them in appropriate locations, wiring channels to activate the light sources and the convenient electrical controls.

To read more click on this link: http://www.eazyhc.com/index.php?option=com_easyblog&view=entry&id=92&Itemid=13

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Properties Owners And Agents I Need Infor Pls / Land At Cowrie Creek Estate / Fg Wilson Generators For Sale @ 5% Discount Market Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.